Temishenko

Jan 13, 2018
Oh wait, just extracted the files and seems there is a scene with D and Martin alone. Neat

edit:
Code:
# NOTE: The player needs to have chosen “Disagree with Martin” to view this scene: https://pixhost.to/show/15/273839360_screenshot0001.png"
So if you wish to see the scene of D and Martin alone choose "Disagree with Martin" after the threesome.

Last edited:

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
"
While I'm on this topic, any other great game from this forum you lot recommend? I always say to myself I'm gonna look through the forum myself to find out any more that I like, but I never do it, just seems easier asking this way."

Once in a Lifetime is a great game, check it out. Has very good humor, a good story and attractive and likeable characters:
https://f95zone.to/threads/once-in-a-lifetime-v1-0-caribdis.37470/
Mostly I go for games that have good writing and decent character development first, and sex scenes second (whilst still good quality) that means you wont usually get a sex scene the first 5 minutes and it on slow-burn (though exceptions do exist).

So here goes:
Light of my life: great writing likeable characters (although the character models are hit or miss) the dev is honest and does not milk, he posts news often and releases ussualy once a year with a full multi hour chapter.

Sisterly Lust: decent writing in my opinion good sex scenes, and the game is finished.

Sorcerer. Decent writing, the mc is somewhat of a marty-stu in my opinion but by no means unlikeable. Some of the love interests are not appealing at all though. Thankfully you can avoid them, though you do have an unskippable scene with an old woman. ugh.

Corporate culture: One of my all time favorites. Very much a slow burn type of game with emphasis on character development.
Please spread the word about this game, due to low numbers of people supporting it, it is in danger of being abandoned, and needs all the publicity it can.

Love of magic: Very good game, though I can't stand the main love interest that is pretty much forced on you. You should play it and form you own opinion though.

Artemis: Great writing, superb presentation, slow burn. Play it.

These two are not standard visual novels but rpgm games:
"Peasant's quest" and "A Struggle with sin" Peasant's quest has better scenes but is more tongue in cheek, Struggle, in my opinion, has the more compelling story, but the presentation is a noticeable step down.

Last and definitely least (in my opinion) is Summertime saga.

The dev makes more that enough money to hire more people to help with his project but refuses to do so. Updates arrive once in a blue moon, and for over a year now he been "working" on a tech update on his game, by releasing "Pre-tech" updates (hahaha) that are precursors to the actual tech update. the pre-tech updates are scheduled to last for another year or so (though in my opinion if will be closer to two) before releasing the actual tech update (wich will take another year of course) then and only then will he release an update for a character that has been ignored for most of the game (after another year of development at the least).
Of note that massive chunk of the game are still missing like the dating system, and the storylines of multiple characters etc. This game has been in development from 2016 and will likely be a full release somewhere in 2030 if we are lucky. Sorry for the rant (not really).

Last edited:
Reactions: Artoriasex

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Lol come on now, there's a wife material goddess who gets along ridiculously well with you but you instead decide to creep on your own daughter? This is bullshit. Developer should have used Georgina's model for the daughter!!!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Lol come on now, there's a wife material goddess who gets along ridiculously well with you but you instead decide to creep on your own daughter? This is bullshit. Developer should have used Georgina's model for the daughter!!!
To be fair the game is called Dating my Daughter and not Dating my ex-secretary...
Also the Georgina model looks far too old to be MCs daughter.

Reactions: lululand

Elianier

Apr 25, 2020
Uthuriel
I wasn't describing general vanilla/harem, but the vanilla and harem (for me its harem when the Mc can fuck multiple girls) in this game. for me DMD is the vanilla in its "fluffy" form. and braindead, means, u just pick some choices and u can fuck the girl, without much efforts.

and no, Im no cuck at all. I like to dominate.
but in games, I like corruption and I like to see the girl getting fucked well. if you see that as "cuck", thats on you. but I see that as the ultimate alpha, that he doesn't feel inferior when he "shares" his girls. because he is above all that. no weak-minded dude that is jealous because his cock is small. I have total control of the girl, and I decide what she can do or not do. and in the end, the girl's soul is mine, while her body is used for pleasure. but to understand that you need to explore your own sexuality deep inside yourself.

for me games need to have that eroticism and depth, otherwise its just vanilla. and the worse vanilla are those "fluffy" ones. boring characters, stereotypical that react like a script not emotional or intellectual.
games like Our Fate - A New Family is close to that, the writer did put depth into the MC. unfortunately abandoned.
Yeah buddy, giving your woman to other men is alpha as fuck :KEK:
You cucks are so delusional

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Is it just me or do the animations really suck in this game now ?
Barely any movement, and barely any penetration, they used to be so much better.
It seems since Ch3 they've gone downhill in a big way

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes