Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Is it just me or do the animations really suck in this game now ?
Barely any movement, and barely any penetration, they used to be so much better.
It seems since Ch3 they've gone downhill in a big way

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I have total control of the girl, and I decide what she can do or not do. and in the end, the girl's soul is mine, while her body is used for pleasure. but to understand that you need to explore your own sexuality deep inside yourself.
This is what makes you a cuck. Saying I don't think of myself that way doesn't make it so. Needing or liking that level of control is what shows how you are weak, or insecure. People with small dicks for example. Allowing for the possibility of getting hurt takes real courage and strength of character, but I like how you dolled up those insecurities and made it sound like you're a superhero for liking to control women. That's pretty funny.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So who do you think the person was D called?

My dibs are on Grandpa Joe.

What do you guys think?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Дайте пожалуйста сейв, где новая сцена мартин и ди одни, если не сложно, не могу понять как начать ту часть где они в отеле. Пожалуйста, дайте мне файл сохранения:):):)
English ?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Please give me a save file where the new scene of martin and D is alone, if it's not difficult, I can't figure out how to start the part where they are in the hotel. Please give me the save file
just klick on the portrait in upper right corner - there you can turn on/off all paths as you like.
(Martin path ON - AND disagree with Martin the evening before)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Please give me a save file where the new scene of martin and D is alone, if it's not difficult, I can't figure out how to start the part where they are in the hotel. Please give me the save file
Just restart CH4 and enable the Martin route in the beginning.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I am just wondering. I am playing Eps 2 at the moment and you engage with Jennifer. Should you do something with her or not?
I am conflicted. If i do, does it negatively affect Amy relationship?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter CH4 v0.34.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  1. you can only import game states created by my android port of DMD CH3 v0.29.1
  2. you can only load save files created by my ports of CH4
from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
heres a thought,this game started in 2016-its over 6 years old-yes it should be good,yes it should have content-my question is why has mr dots games not finnished this and moved on to next project-perhaps over 3000 patreons has something to with it:(

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
It takes a very long time to go through everything, so I ask for a save file.
you don't have to go through everything - just use your own savefile and turn Martin path ON in portrait's menu - that's it.
It's the same as you load a savefile.

(some people are just to lazy for everything..... Maybe we should ask to open their pants too, so that they can fap with less effort)

Reactions: Uthuriel

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
heres a thought,this game started in 2016-its over 6 years old-yes it should be good,yes it should have content-my question is why has mr dots games not finnished this and moved on to next project-perhaps over 3000 patreons has something to with it:(
answer: it will be finished within the next 2 (maybe 3) updates

Reactions: Voron71rus

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Maybe it is the sheer amount of time this game has been going on... but I just feel completely desensitized toward any of the characters. Maybe if I replayed the game... but I cannot really be arsed to do that. Any emotional investment in this game has long dried up.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Mostly I go for games that have good writing and decent character development first, and sex scenes second (whilst still good quality) that means you wont usually get a sex scene the first 5 minutes and it on slow-burn (though exceptions do exist).

So here goes:
Light of my life: great writing likeable characters (although the character models are hit or miss) the dev is honest and does not milk, he posts news often and releases ussualy once a year with a full multi hour chapter.
You managed to contradict yourself in the same sentence.. a once a year release is the definition of milking(even if the game is distributed for free) reusing 80% of the assets,2 frame animations, minimal modeling etc etc.. i won't go on, as it's off-topic to this thread.. but the only redeemable aspect of LomL is the writing.. DmD has had a long development cycle, but the amount of content is staggering compared to other VNs and especially LomL

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes