Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Has this game still shat the bed or has it been redeemed. It was getting the case it was easier to set the daughter up with her own harem than it was the MC (and choosing girls would actually close the path of others...)

Hasse31

Jun 14, 2020
Unfortunately, this game Dating My Daughter has not become more exciting but it just gets more and more monotonous and very low level of events and conversations. This game has been going on for a long time now and she still fucks only with her landlord (dad), has only fucked once the black man in the older version and no one else either. Boring as hell to see her just fucking and fucking her dad!

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
heres a thought,this game started in 2016-its over 6 years old-yes it should be good,yes it should have content-my question is why has mr dots games not finnished this and moved on to next project-perhaps over 3000 patreons has something to with it:(
I don't think so, they already developed Melody ( their best game in my opinion ) while working on DmD, and are currently developing Sunshine Love. I don't think the number of patreons has something to do with it, it's just that DmD really has a big story indeed.

Reactions: DigDug69

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
Hey Mr Dots... I have loved this game for as long as I can remember but the whole "choose one path that blocks another" business is really annoying

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
While I disagree whith some people here saying that the dev "destroyed" the game, I've to agree that the game became very drag after 6 years of development and 4 chapters. It's like these good tv series that in the earlier seasons were very good, but the producers simply don't know how to end it and keep feeding you more and more seasons until you end up just losing all of your interest in it...

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Compared to the last ones, this update was fine. You might find it a little short, but don't forget about all the paths. There's bound to be some stuff you won't see in your playthrough. Hence why I extract images after I played, to see everything I missed. And there was indeed some scenes I missed.

So of course the animations are pretty crappy, when you see NLT games or Motkeyz stuff, it's a downgrade. But overall I liked the episode, there wasn't much of "Some of our subs want this, but some others want that, so let's make something that will satisfy nobody !". It's just that so many things are teased that I hoped at least one was going to be in this update.

Not super-mega-great, but way better than the last 3-4 updates, imho.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Also, before the million anti-Martin comments start to flood in as per usual, there is a note from MrDots on the Subscriber post that you should heed before you play:

If you don't want to see them, rather than moan, just don't see them. It is so easy. Click on the portrait of D in the top right of the screen. If it says Yes next to Martin's name, click it so it says No. If you see that content, when you can easily not see it, that is on you.
Yea i stopped supporting him after he decided to go against the community he made a poll and 98% of the community voted no to sharing.
he went woke and political correct one of the artist he has hired is promoting NFT scam on his discord also

Trikus

May 31, 2020
So who do you think the person was D called?

My dibs are on Grandpa Joe.

What do you guys think?
Unless her phone has direct access to the afterlife, it is highly unlikely that he is the one she called. It could be her grandmother. I don't remember them saying she was dead too. Rachel said she had "moved out" which could mean she is dead, but nothing concrete.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes