Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Unless her phone has direct access to the afterlife, it is highly unlikely that he is the one she called. It could be her grandmother. I don't remember them saying she was dead too. Rachel said she had "moved out" which could mean she is dead, but nothing concrete.
I thought he is still alive? I might have misremembered...

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
You managed to contradict yourself in the same sentence.. a once a year release is the definition of milking(even if the game is distributed for free) reusing 80% of the assets,2 frame animations, minimal modeling etc etc.. i won't go on, as it's off-topic to this thread.. but the only redeemable aspect of LomL is the writing.. DmD has had a long development cycle, but the amount of content is staggering compared to other VNs and especially LomL
In the case of Light of my life the guy does everything himself. He does it because it's his passion, he releases it himself for free, constantly updates the news, and every time he releases an update it's hours long and a full chapter. You think he is milking good for you, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

But he has never bullshited, has never lied, is active in the forum and is a generally nice guy who will answer your complaints in person and with respect. Contrast that to other devs who don't give a shit about you. As for DmD I agree it's a good game, one of my favorites. Yeah seeing as it is a collaborative effort it has more content that LomL. That does not mean I can't enjoy each game for what it brings to the table. Hell even though I first I could not stand the models LomL used it grew on me.

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Oh boy I hope paths come to a close better than they did in Melody. Don't get me wrong I like both games but it was clear that they were "done" with them.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
this game is still being made? holy . i feel like the story was REALLY starting to fizzle out a year + ago when I played it last. might be time to revisit. like many of these games it started off hot and heavy but it seemed like the dev was losing steam

edit; based off what i've read sounds like i'll pass. this dev seems pretty trash and puts his own cuck fetishes above what the community was actually asking for and what he ORIGINALLY DESIGNED THE GAME TO BE! Not to mention it seems like it's yet another milking project.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
edit; based off what i've read sounds like i'll pass. this dev seems pretty trash and puts his own cuck fetishes above what the community was actually asking for and what he ORIGINALLY DESIGNED THE GAME TO BE! Not to mention it seems like it's yet another milking project.
will be finished soon.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I chose a different option laying in bed with F and Martin and got the Martin scene in the morning at the window. :love:

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
hopefully their is bad endings or endings for tyra and rachel , kind of like how it was for the melody game when you slept with the bandmate girl at the end. one can hope. surely you wont bring tyra and rachel up for nothing

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
In the case of Light of my life the guy does everything himself. He does it because it's his passion, he releases it himself for free, constantly updates the news, and every time he releases an update it's hours long and a full chapter. You think he is milking good for you, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

But he has never bullshited, has never lied, is active in the forum and is a generally nice guy who will answer your complaints in person and with respect. Contrast that to other devs who don't give a shit about you. As for DmD I agree it's a good game, one of my favorites. Yeah seeing as it is a collaborative effort it has more content that LomL. That does not mean I can't enjoy each game for what it brings to the table. Hell even though I first I could not stand the models LomL used it grew on me.
Well, thanks for respecting my right to an opinion(in contrast with the facepalm crowd), and even though i disagree with many of the points you made, i won't analyze them here, since as I said it's off-topic, and will only get me a banned post(or worse).. i like both games(loml and Dmd), but they both have their different flaws..as much as any developer(or human being) has... let's leave it at that..

• Haha
Reactions: CassidyPRO

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yea i stopped supporting him after he decided to go against the community he made a poll and 98% of the community voted no to sharing.
he went woke and political correct one of the artist he has hired is promoting NFT scam on his discord also
Its only short because you're not on the cuck path

Dev thinks everybody has a hot piping appetite for BBC like he does

He is sadly mistaken :LUL:
Is she shagging the pooch yet.

He should just rename the game to Sharing my Daughter.
Im not even against NTR but its pretty obvious most fans dont want it and he keeps adding more anyways.
this game is still being made? holy . i feel like the story was REALLY starting to fizzle out a year + ago when I played it last. might be time to revisit. like many of these games it started off hot and heavy but it seemed like the dev was losing steam

Wasn't it Jeff Steele that pushed for it and Mr. Dots rolled over for it because...reasons.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I will be working on getting the mod updated ASAP.
I still have a few things to take care of with the Harem Hotel mod update then College Bound then this.

The past week was a bit chaotic in my personal life causing me to take much longer to get the Harem Hotel mod updated then I would have liked but things seem to back to normal so now it's been catch up time.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Wasn't it Jeff Steele that pushed for it and Mr. Dots rolled over for it because...reasons.
Given that Jeff is someone who listens to race play podcasts I'd say yes...

The project after Sunshine Love will either be a success or a horrible failure because of this.
I know they have some people that like sharing but most of their customer base doesn't like it.
That's why they have a cuckquean in Sunshine Love for a change...

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Ok so I just finished it and there really is no content at all and I have one save file with the cuckest cuck ever cucked and the new content was still the same as the non cuck one. Barely anything new, so if there is a lot of new content hidden away I dont know how to see it.

Edit: I found it you had to make a series of choices that isnt readily apparent and its not as straighforward as "cuck me please" and you get Daughter stuffed with black meat and even a threesome.
It was still very meh overall and not worth of an update, although Martin´s daughter is hot

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes