JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I think it was always there, IIRC.

My belief (and that of others around from the start) is that this VN was going to deal more with things directly or close to NTR. The dev would later refute this but only after the people supporting him financially held a mini-revolt demanding it never even be alluded to. Immediately after we saw Lucas go and most of the constant "gotta save D from being molested again" events disappear.

There may be NTR with other characters but I think it would (or does) involve MC banging other people's women. So maybe technically worthy of a tag but who knows anymore? This title became something very different than it was that first chapter. I don't see how anyone could argue that what it is was what was intended, even if the dev insists it is. It isn't. Not saying they'd have had D be a whore or something but go back and look at the heated debates that took place about a year or two in. It affected and effected the story, 100%.
NTR tag was not there, i'm pretty sure of this, and there is none in the game description. There is also no NTR in the game.

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
NTR tag was not there, i'm pretty sure of this, and there is none in the game description. There is also no NTR in the game.
Game was originally described as being about a dad corrupting his daughter into sexual deviancy. She was never meant to solely be your girl. She was supposed to belong to the world. But all those elements got dropped when the vocal fanbase wanted a more generic harem.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Game was originally described as being about a dad corrupting his daughter into sexual deviancy. She was never meant to solely be your girl. She was supposed to belong to the world. But all those elements got dropped when the vocal fanbase wanted a more generic harem.
Did MrDots ever confirm that?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Lol, how good I stopped playing this game a long time ago...

I see Dev likes NTR/sharing and now he's headed towards ''Sharing My Daughter''
Most of the scenes right now are daughter-sharing scenes. :FacePalm:
They aren't... doesn't make the game any less stale or better though...
The only positive thing I can say about this kind of content is that's it's easy to just tun off and forget about it.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Did MrDots ever confirm that?
MrDots doesn't need to confirm, because that's simply not true.
The story was always between D and F. Sure, F corrupts D for incest love, but never meant for more than that, except the sharing with martin (if you are on that path)

Also i confirm that there was NOT an ntr tag before and also that tag is wrong, as there is no ntr in the game at all. Only wanted sharing.

But people over here (some mods) just live their own definition (other dick = ntr).
(watching a couple fucking in park - no love interest, but hey = ntr // son lurking around at night, seing his mom and dad having sex = ntr // two dogs on the road having sex = ntr // a bee fertilizing a flower = ntr ........ like ntr is everything sexual which some plebs don't like to see)

Honestly we don't care. The game is near end each way, and people know that game - no need for tags at all - heh :p

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yeah, no. That could definitely be said for what her character was up until about 4 updates ago but lately? Now she's written like someone that wouldn't eat a meal or take a breath without her father's expressed blessing. It's one thing to be naive and subservient and another to not be able to think and act for herself at all. Then having her father talk about her to Martin like he's talking about a pet dog, lol. She's right there sleeping and he's like "she's not a goldfish, man" when she's so much less. A fn goldfish has more self-determination than D, lmao.
Would you care to give me examples because what you are writing is pure BS. D is making decisions for herself, the biggest being Martin. F is mostly going along with her decisions at this point in the story. Who invites Elena and/or Jennifer to join them at the hotel? D. Who initiates sex when they get back from the club (when not with Martin)? D. Who initiates sex during the sunrise? D. F hardly says a word during the meeting with Leah. That is all D making her own choices. The only decision she defers to F is how much alcohol they are drinking as it has been well established she can't handle her drink.

Also, he uses "she's not a goldfish" because Martin is being an ass and only thinking about himself and not considering D's feelings. He wants to just disappear but since D cares for Martin, she would feel abandoned if Martin just left without a word. That is why F gets angry with him. He isn't talking about her like a pet, he is talking about her as a human being with human feelings.

Reactions: Jeff Steel

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Swinging is not NTR, though the protagonist does get uncomfortable at first and you've got plenty of opportunities to chicken out if you're too insecure about your relationship with your girl :WeSmart:

I'm very pleased this game is approaching the stag & vixen lifestyle, too few games ever cover this. You can be a dominant man with a slutty girl and decide whom her bulls/bucks will be. As things stand, I'm hoping to include Rachel and Tyra at some point - maybe a twisted filthy path where they try to tempt the MC away from the daughter, causing her to embrace her inner slut with other men out of jealousy or spite. No happy ending here, but lots of depraved sex for both the daughter and the MC :BootyTime:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
MrDots doesn't need to confirm, because that's simply not true.
The story was always between D and F. Sure, F corrupts D for incest love, but never meant for more than that, except the sharing with martin (if you are on that path)
Also i confirm that there was NOT an ntr tag before and also that tag is wrong, as there is no ntr in the game at all. Only wanted sharing...
Yeah, hell, I don't even play this game and know it's not NTR. Looks like developer is going to need to make another appeal, again. Also ... to back up Hyperserver -
Nov/Dec 2019:
OneWayMissile said:
This game has the ntr tag on it. So I expect ntr on the game
The NTR tag has finally been removed from game :)
Jan 2021:
Ntr is defined here by the tag definition. It doesn't matter what people feel ntr is or what anyone's discord say ntr is. Here all that matters is f95's definition of ntr.
Which is why this vn doesn't have a ntr tag. I don't think it could be any simpler than that...
3 weeks ago:
it has avoided NTR tag simply by the fact that there is no NTR inside the game at all :p

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Swinging is not NTR, though the protagonist does get uncomfortable at first and you've got plenty of opportunities to chicken out if you're too insecure about your relationship with your girl :WeSmart:

I'm very pleased this game is approaching the stag & vixen lifestyle, too few games ever cover this. You can be a dominant man with a slutty girl and decide whom her bulls/bucks will be. As things stand, I'm hoping to include Rachel and Tyra at some point - maybe a twisted filthy path where they try to tempt the MC away from the daughter, causing her to embrace her inner slut with other men out of jealousy or spite. No happy ending here, but lots of depraved sex for both the daughter and the MC :BootyTime:
Most people here don't even know the difference between the different tags. They base their opinions on what they think it means, not what it actually means. Anyone who has a basic understanding of swinging knows it isn't NTR, or "cucking".

Trikus

May 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember this character, and if she has appeared before, please remind me. If she is new, I have a theory on who she is. Does Rachel have a sister or cousin? She looks just like Rachel, just with red hair and a smaller chest. Oh, and she doesn't look miserable or have a permenant scowl like Rachel.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
no it doesn't load save files created by previous versions of my port.
keep an eye for the game version the save files were created by.
I'm saying I'm having to replay chapter4 all over again because my saves for chapter4 are gone and no i didn't delete them i downloaded your port like always but the saves just aren't there . I just wanted to bring it to your attention just incase I'm not the only one

Trikus

May 31, 2020
The admins use NTR for all 3 forms of it, Netorare, Netori and Netorase. There is Netorase (swinging) in this game
Netorase isn't swinging. Netorase is one member of a couple cheating with permission from the other member. Swinging isn't cheating as you are still committed to the main partner and both partners are able to be with other people.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I don't remember this character, and if she has appeared before, please remind me. If she is new, I have a theory on who she is. Does Rachel have a sister or cousin? She looks just like Rachel, just with red hair and a smaller chest. Oh, and she doesn't look miserable or have a permenant scowl like Rachel.

I don’t remember either.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes