the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I'm saying I'm having to replay chapter4 all over again because my saves for chapter4 are gone and no i didn't delete them i downloaded your port like always but the saves just aren't there . I just wanted to bring it to your attention just incase I'm not the only one
then you most likely upgraded from Android 10 to something newer.
copy the folder /Android/data/RenPy to / and all your persistent saves are there for you.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update. Really enjoyed it. Since I'm not someone to share, nor pimp out, a woman with whom I'm in a relationship, I'm more than fine with the story line. All the girls are heartbreakingly cute. To those who see a redemption path for Rachel, please send me some of what you're smoking. All that's happened here is that she's looking to crash Koko's party without any regard to the wishes of F & D or what her abuse of the invite might do to their relationship with Koko. Not sure how total selfishness contributes to someones redemption.

Mar 6, 2021
Finally the NTR tag.
D would never go out alone with another man: LIE
Sharing would be consented in chapter 3: LIE
Chapter 4 would consent to the ending of the novel: LIE.
When I said that this developer is a mercenary, I was crucified. there's the shit that this game has become, a sharing fetish.
I said I would wait for this release to see if I would give up or not, well, the game can go to shit where it never should have left.
And don't be scared if there's a chapter 5, it's making money, fuck the story, just make D fuck everyone, and the money will come in.
A great pity, a great romance that was at the beginning and turned into this.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
That would be a good theory... BUT the NTR/sharing/cheating crowed doesn't pay... so their games get ABANDONED soon.
The furrys and the ravioli-cons do though...
yes, those games dont really bring in the paypigs, BUT if you sneak it into a game that is mostly vanilla or mostly in the MC's favor, and just tell people its about adding "variety" then you end up getting away with it

Pepitosh

Oct 31, 2020
Finally the NTR tag.
D would never go out alone with another man: LIE
Sharing would be consented in chapter 3: LIE
Chapter 4 would consent to the ending of the novel: LIE.
When I said that this developer is a mercenary, I was crucified. there's the shit that this game has become, a sharing fetish.
I said I would wait for this release to see if I would give up or not, well, the game can go to shit where it never should have left.
And don't be scared if there's a chapter 5, it's making money, fuck the story, just make D fuck everyone, and the money will come in.
A great pity, a great romance that was at the beginning and turned into this.
It's a shame. After playing part 1 and 2, I never expected what would come in 3 and 4. I don't understand why they don't tell from the beginning what they plan to do, so that we don't fall in love with a story that was not what it seemed. In ch 5 it is likely that D is going to work in a brothel

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
No they don't. NTR on F95 is netorare, and only netorare.

• NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
I mean maybe that is what they say but they 100% lying. I have played alot of the games marked ntr on this site (almost all of them) and like 70% are actual netorare and the other 30% are a mix of swinging, netori, and just seeing sex between non-love interests/random ppl. And tbh that is me being generous to the admins/labelers. And sure sometimes the deva put the tag on there to avoid possible complaints of "ugh I saw a different man's dick" but usually it is the admins who do it.

jesusw00t

Dec 9, 2018
i normally never comment

but just reading pages of all yall bickering over shit has really turned me off from this game....

at the end of the day some of yall are investors i guess but its just a game i came here to check if the animations got better from chapter 2 onwards yall a bunch of babies....

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
It's a shame. After playing part 1 and 2, I never expected what would come in 3 and 4. I don't understand why they don't tell from the beginning what they plan to do, so that we don't fall in love with a story that was not what it seemed. In ch 5 it is likely that D is going to work in a brothel
He was planning to finish it but the cucks flashed the cash and he kept expanding the game. It outlasted Melody in its entirety lol (and he just cant give up on his money maker which was THE defacto most notorious Taboo game out there after Patreon purge hit them all). Turning the game into sharing my daughter was out of nowhere many years of blue balling later but he smelt the cash. The only even eluding to it was way back when you had an option to CHASTISE martin for being friendly to D not encourage.

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
and here i am waiting to finish but i read somewhere that this has now ntr the hell where's the GOLD I FIND SHIT!!

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes