linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I dont think its ntr but I dont think its simple swinging like some others trying to say.

Havent played since chapter 3 but D literally said that she loves Martin (not as much as F but loves him) and let him cum inside her fully knowing she isnt on a pill anymore.

Imo especially Love part really wasnt necessary and personally was very sadge for me
Swinging don't involve love, so add the the possible impregnation and you have the perfect scenario for NTR. So yeah, it's NTR.

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
Let's be honest this game has a lot of potential in terms of a load of content,
This needs to be continued for sure.
It is
topping the charts in every genre.
In the past few updates we noticed Dev is giving more effort to his other games, I know he wants to introduce us to his other work but this
game needs frequent updates.
He can just push small updates for his other work but this game needs more content.
This game pulls a lot of audiences from different genres.

Thanks, MrDots games For this beautiful masterpiece.
Highly appreciated.

diko12345

Oct 20, 2017
I thought this has been abandoned already!? :ROFLMAO:
Anyway ... got the new update with lots of grains of salt - and there it was..2 scenes and an insane amount of talking in between them and then after the last scene .... more insane amount of talking (dialogue)

But there it is i think someone has to say it - if i wanted to read a book - i would buy a book ...

Chapter 1 was simply put great
Chapter 2 felt a bit off and somehow disconnected from chapter 1 and even way worse in terms of realism
Chapter 3 ... i do not even remember what the hell happened in chapter 3 .. but one this started to be more and more obvious - less scenes being released and increasingly heavier on dialogues. And the worst thing is that it made its own universe in a way where everything started evolving around this relationship and the characters suddenly became like zombies who are in the game for the soul purpose of either having sex with the mc or with the D ... and there was no moral dilema ... nothing but just pure discussion of how the other characters want to be part of their relationship
Chapter 4 - no ... just ... no ... this should have stopped before it became the current disgrace of its former self ..

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Basicially you are right...
BUT:
If you go to a restaurant, and the all-you-can-eat buffet offers you soup - you can choose different kind of soups, including onion-soup.
Would you blame the retaurant just because you personally don't like onions?
I mean -> the soup is there, so more soup means more to eat?
You see, you just skip the onion-soup and enjoy the rest.
Same is over here - you just enjoy the part of the game you like and ignore the avoidable martin path.

Problem is, that some people ALWAYS come over here to rage - every single update - mostly the same people.
I assume, they do it just for the fun of it - bringing up false facts, bending the definitions (like ntr).
The hell, even with definition of F95 there is no ntr in this game at all, still they continue to force the mods to apply a (false) ntr tag, just because they live in their own world and see things like THEY want to see.
I dont think its ntr but I dont think its simple swinging like some others trying to say.

Havent played since chapter 3 but D literally said that she loves Martin (not as much as F but loves him) and let him cum inside her fully knowing she isnt on a pill anymore.

Imo especially Love part really wasnt necessary and personally was very sadge for me
This is basically what I'm saying as well. I don't have anything against NTR or corruption or sharing/swinging whatever. It just seems odd that for the entire game the characters act one way, but in the 'sharing' scenes their personality changes. Okyturi's examples highlight some of that behaviour. That's why I said what happens comes close to NTR territory given how things seem to change so rapidly during those scenes. D says she loves him, lets him cum in her, all while F is watching uncomfortably. I think it's in ch 4 where one of the updates she seems really bitchy and doesn't really have sex with F but just asks him to watch her masturbate which is weird. I think it's during the period where she gets sent the dildo and she's thinking of Martin when using it. It felt out of place like it was a different game.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
This is basically what I'm saying as well. I don't have anything against NTR or corruption or sharing/swinging whatever. It just seems odd that for the entire game the characters act one way, but in the 'sharing' scenes their personality changes. Okyturi's examples highlight some of that behaviour. That's why I said what happens comes close to NTR territory given how things seem to change so rapidly during those scenes. D says she loves him, lets him cum in her, all while F is watching uncomfortably. I think it's in ch 4 where one of the updates she seems really bitchy and doesn't really have sex with F but just asks him to watch her masturbate which is weird. I think it's during the period where she gets sent the dildo and she's thinking of Martin when using it. It felt out of place like it was a different game.
What I also dislike about the Martin path is the tone of the conversations between Dee and Martin:
"Make me your slut"
"Fuck me like the slut I am"
"I am going to destroy your tight asshole"

Quite a change from the innocent girl in Chapter 1.

For my main playthrough I am on the Elena and Jennifer path and there the conversation is much more in line with the original Dee from Chapter 1. Obviously she became more open sexually but some of the innocence and uncertainty is still there. The conversations with Martin are out of character.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
It's a shame. After playing part 1 and 2, I never expected what would come in 3 and 4. I don't understand why they don't tell from the beginning what they plan to do, so that we don't fall in love with a story that was not what it seemed. In ch 5 it is likely that D is going to work in a brothel
MrDots laid out a list of content all the way back at the start of this game and "MMF (optional)" was one of the tags. Literally the only tag that has never (and will never) happened is the bestiality tag. The compromise was D getting a pet so the dog is there, it just won't get in on the action.

• Sad
Reactions: pootin

Trikus

May 31, 2020
What I also dislike about the Martin path is the tone of the conversations between Dee and Martin:
"Make me your slut"
"Fuck me like the slut I am"
"I am going to destroy your tight asshole"

Quite a change from the innocent girl in Chapter 1.

For my main playthrough I am on the Elena and Jennifer path and there the conversation is much more in line with the original Dee from Chapter 1. Obviously she became more open sexually but some of the innocence and uncertainty is still there. The conversations with Martin are out of character.
As someone who doesn't mind the Martin path, I too found the conversation between him and D a bit out of character, with him being quite a dick for most of the night. D on the other hand is learning her kinks and she has found she likes dirty talk. You are right she has changed, but that is because she has been encouraged to explore what she likes since she has been with F, when she was sheltered when she was with her mom. Elena tries the dirty talk at times, but not always and Jennifer is less experienced than D.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
In my opinion in this version was time to insert a perfect cross-over with "Sunshine Love", at the Sunshine Bay hotel.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Seriously? People liked chapter 1?
It was all:
F: "Nooo i'm scared to fuck my daughter, but she make me super horny"
D: "Nooo dick scares me, but i want to fuck it"
It made me cringe a lot and almost dropped this.
How many times we got as updates another blowjob but from a different angle? Or "today i will rub your pussy with a different finger"?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
As someone who doesn't mind the Martin path, I too found the conversation between him and D a bit out of character, with him being quite a dick for most of the night. D on the other hand is learning her kinks and she has found she likes dirty talk. You are right she has changed, but that is because she has been encouraged to explore what she likes since she has been with F, when she was sheltered when she was with her mom. Elena tries the dirty talk at times, but not always and Jennifer is less experienced than D.
Talking dirty is one thing, but it doesn't have to be disrespectful like it is with Martin.

I much prefer Elena's version of talking dirty.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Talking dirty is one thing, but it doesn't have to be disrespectful like it is with Martin.

I much prefer Elena's version of talking dirty.
As do I which is why despite liking the Martin path, I thought Martin was an asshole in this update and I'm glad there was an option for F to get pissed off with him as he knows how much D cares about Martin.

Is the ntr avoidable?
There is no NTR in the game, so yes, fairly easily. If you mean sharing/swinging with other men, then also yes, 100% avoidable.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the martin-path is quite bad. u can read that the writer is not experienced with sharing at all.
it doesn't matter if u want to create "a personality", what we want is a hot sharing scene. so of course the writer need to adjust his personality to be something that works in this scenario.
the whole martin-route is quite superficial and hollow.

the original writer did know how to write, unfortunately, when he left, the game lost it soul.

Reactions: slackster

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
Anyone who has a basic understanding of swinging knows it isn't NTR, or "cucking".
Well anyone who has a basic understanding of swinging knows that there are no feelings involved. In this case D literally said she loves Martin and like someone said before, she lets him cum inside knowing she's not on the pill so from my basic understanding this is way more than basic swinging.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes