Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
li looking other women is allowed since that can lead to 3some.
looking at other guys can lead to a threesome too. Like happened in this update.

Just MFF is "nice" - and MMF is a tabu
Some males are just so arrogant and think sex is only about what THEY want -> SHE has to agree

Man: i want you to have sex with me involving another woman. She: "But i am not gay" - he: "Bi is not gay - you should be ok with it".

While on the other side:
She:" i want you to have sex with me involving another man" - He: "NEVER - end of discussion!"

Trikus

May 31, 2020
nice idea - forwarded that screenshot to the devs - i like it :p
In fact, I know how MrDots can deliver on the long abandoned Bestiality tag (kinda). A bonus scene set at Halloween and F goes dressed up like their dog. While not real, you would see her getting it on with something that looks like a dog. Technically that would be Furry but whatever

Ok... have fun with it guys...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where is the "I don't know what that word means so will just make up what I think it means" square?

Reactions: crugh2112

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
In fact, I know how MrDots can deliver on the long abandoned Bestiality tag (kinda). A bonus scene set at Halloween and F goes dressed up like their dog. While not real, you would see her getting it on with something that looks like a dog. Technically that would be Furry but whatever

Where is the "I don't know what that word means so will just make up what I think it means" square?
In the middle...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

Actually there is a good chance to have real major Bestiality in the "wwhi" update

Reactions: Jeff Steel

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
LOOL! So true, good old times... where the insanity was still in check and the discussions were more or less "normal"... :D :KEK:
I think there needs to be a new game show called "Whose DMD is it anyway?" where the DMD is made up and the bitching doesn't matter. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think there needs to be a new game show called "Whose DMD is it anyway?" where the DMD is made up and the bitching doesn't matter. :)
Mr Dots would be literally showered in money for something like that!(y)
P.S. And then there would be bitching about the fact he's not milking no one..;)

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Mr Dots would be literally showered in money for something like that!(y)
P.S. And then there would be bitching about the fact he's not milking no one..;)
The latter would still happen, it would just take time for the trolls to start posting about it. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes