Trikus

May 31, 2020
yeah - sure .....
ONE scene within a game over 5 years is worth a banner called "sharing my daughter" .... :FacePalm:

Note: Even this scene will not happen again, as this was martins last encounter within the game at all.
For all those martin fans who missed to culminate during fapping: YOUR LOSS - there's no second cance anymore within the original story itself (but most likely within the "what would have happened if...?" update afterwards though)
May I suggest one of those "what if's" be D steps out of the room and Martin and F keep going, just to add a gay tag to annoy the people who don't like that? I know that would be petty but I'd give you a virtual high five. :LOL:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
li looking other women is allowed since that can lead to 3some.
looking at other guys can lead to a threesome too. Like happened in this update.

Just MFF is "nice" - and MMF is a tabu
Some males are just so arrogant and think sex is only about what THEY want -> SHE has to agree

Man: i want you to have sex with me involving another woman. She: "But i am not gay" - he: "Bi is not gay - you should be ok with it".

While on the other side:
She:" i want you to have sex with me involving another man" - He: "NEVER - end of discussion!"

Trikus

May 31, 2020
nice idea - forwarded that screenshot to the devs - i like it :p
In fact, I know how MrDots can deliver on the long abandoned Bestiality tag (kinda). A bonus scene set at Halloween and F goes dressed up like their dog. While not real, you would see her getting it on with something that looks like a dog. Technically that would be Furry but whatever

Ok... have fun with it guys...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where is the "I don't know what that word means so will just make up what I think it means" square?

Reactions: crugh2112

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
In fact, I know how MrDots can deliver on the long abandoned Bestiality tag (kinda). A bonus scene set at Halloween and F goes dressed up like their dog. While not real, you would see her getting it on with something that looks like a dog. Technically that would be Furry but whatever

Where is the "I don't know what that word means so will just make up what I think it means" square?
In the middle...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

Actually there is a good chance to have real major Bestiality in the "wwhi" update

Reactions: Jeff Steel
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes