Trikus

May 31, 2020
Well anyone who has a basic understanding of swinging knows that there are no feelings involved. In this case D literally said she loves Martin and like someone said before, she lets him cum inside knowing she's not on the pill so from my basic understanding this is way more than basic swinging.
She loves him, but isn't in love with him. Just like she loves Elena, Jennifer/Georgina, and Olivia. Also, depending on what you chose re pregnancy, she is on the pill. Martin directly asked her if she is on the pill or not.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
and exactly THAT is the big problem: people THINK.....
I know you know better, so please don't feel personal offence when i am saying "according to their definition (sex with anyone else) it should also count as ntr when Dee having intercourse with Elena. I am NOT on Elena path - so what? Is it now ntr? Dee had sex with someone else?......

People need to grow up and finally learn that ntr is NOT simply "having sex with non-love-interest or see another dick".

Look:
The heck, people call even the long past memory of a sex scene between Dad and Ashley (inSunshine Love) as ntr even MC was a child then and Ashley was NOT a love interest at all that time.
Some people just are too insecure and don't want to see ANY other dick at all -> but "i hate dicks" is more to type than "i hate ntr", i guess
I remember people complaining about NTR because if you reject Elena, she has a thing with the guy from the countryside. If you reject her, she isn't a love interest.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
... what you chose re pregnancy, she is on the pill. Martin directly asked her if she is on the pill or not.
I confirm that!
Either she is on the pill - so no pregnancy at all. Neither from Dad, nor from Martin.
A little spoiler:
If people watched carefully the scenes and did NOT fst-skip through, they might have noticed a small scene of Dee in Bathroom:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its an opinion, that I believe is also shared amount many.
for me the "writers" are doing a bad job. the whole game lacks the eroticism that is needed to feel anything for the characters.
thats the difference between are good writer and a bad one.
and don't get me started with the rendering. always the same expression. same 3-emotion personalities.
for me DMD is the first 6 months after that it survived because of it.

Reactions: Hyperserver

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
She loves him, but isn't in love with him. Just like she loves Elena, Jennifer/Georgina, and Olivia. Also, depending on what you chose re pregnancy, she is on the pill. Martin directly asked her if she is on the pill or not.
Well nothing that you said actually matters. She loves him, and she lets him cum inside when she's not on the pill, period. So this is just simply way more than normal swinging. But hey, maybe you just don't have a basic understanding of it ;)

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I confirm that!
Either she is on the pill - so no pregnancy at all. Neither from Dad, nor from Martin.
A little spoiler:
If people watched carefully the scenes and did NOT fst-skip through, they might have noticed a small scene of Dee in Bathroom:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yup, I caught that. I changed the options on D's portrait to see if there was a difference in that scene, and there was.

Well nothing that you said actually matters. She loves him, and she lets him cum inside when she's not on the pill, period. So this is just simply way more than normal swinging. But hey, maybe you just don't have a basic understanding of it ;)
So, the fact I pointed out she is on the pill and Martin asked her if she was, and Hypersever even confirming that she is on the pill, you are still going to say she isn't on the pill? Maybe this is why you didn't understand since apparently you can't read.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
As do I which is why despite liking the Martin path, I thought Martin was an asshole in this update and I'm glad there was an option for F to get pissed off with him as he knows how much D cares about Martin.

There is no NTR in the game, so yes, fairly easily. If you mean sharing/swinging with other men, then also yes, 100% avoidable.
Welp that tag is akward than.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Welp that tag is akward than.
indeed - like 90% of all people thinking over here, but unfortunately some few keep bothering the Mods and DEMNAD that there HAS TO BE a ntr tag, until one of the mods just applied it for just to shut them up. (Aplied it AGAINST the rules/definition of F95 - just saying)
Just ignore the tag - it's nothing offial though.

Maybe they should add "horror" tag too, because Dee got a nightmare in this update?

edit:
Thats the definition by F95. See SHARING IS NOT NTR
1650104526323.png
source: https://f95zone.to/threads/definition-of-ntr.105935/

IMPORTANT NOTE/DETAIL:
See the part "... unless the MC is fantasizing/jealous about losing ..." ???
This doesn't apply to DMD AT ALL!

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
indeed - like 90% of all people thinking over here, but unfortunately some few keep bothering the Mods and DEMNAD that there HAS TO BE a ntr tag, until one of the mods just applied it for just to shut them up. (Aplied it AGAINST the rules/definition of F95 - just saying)
Just ignore the tag - it's nothing offial though.

Maybe they should add "horror" tag too, because Dee got a nightmare in this update?

I'm not a fan of Martin myself,but I just dropped the game. Because me bitching isn't gonna change things.

I'm just here for the drama nowadays.

Reactions: TM REDUX

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
...isn't that exactly what you are doing? Bitching?
No let me give you an example of bitching

Goddamn Mr. Dots turned this game into a cuck fest. Might as well call it sharing my daughter.

Mr. Dots sold out for those cuck bucks....etc...etc.

I'm sure you get the idea now that I've helpfully provided you with an example.

You're welcome.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I think banner like this fits this game better at this point.
View attachment 1760203
yeah - sure .....
ONE scene within a game over 5 years is worth a banner called "sharing my daughter" .... :FacePalm:

Note: Even this scene will not happen again, as this was martins last encounter within the game at all.
For all those martin fans who missed to culminate during fapping: YOUR LOSS - there's no second chance anymore within the original story itself (but most likely within the "what would have happened if...?" update afterwards though)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes