Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
LOOL! So true, good old times... where the insanity was still in check and the discussions were more or less "normal"... :D :KEK:
I think there needs to be a new game show called "Whose DMD is it anyway?" where the DMD is made up and the bitching doesn't matter. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think there needs to be a new game show called "Whose DMD is it anyway?" where the DMD is made up and the bitching doesn't matter. :)
Mr Dots would be literally showered in money for something like that!(y)
P.S. And then there would be bitching about the fact he's not milking no one..;)

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Mr Dots would be literally showered in money for something like that!(y)
P.S. And then there would be bitching about the fact he's not milking no one..;)
The latter would still happen, it would just take time for the trolls to start posting about it. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The latter would still happen, it would just take time for the trolls to start posting about it. :KEK:
And we'll go back to the crowd and the pitchforks.... Aaah but in this case i would a popcorns and a soda... just in case.. ;) :KEK:

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Not even sure what you guys are on about, I don't have any sharing scenes in my save... Someone became a bit too greedy somewhere, me thinks.

I do wish MrD just let this thing die and focused on Sunshine. Shit has been going in circles for numerous updates already and absolutely going nowhere.

Reactions: punisher2099

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Can anyone spoil what the new updates are?

Haven't played in a while but I heard there's a new sharing scene?

Is it still MMF like last time or is it a solo D/Martin scene with MC's permission?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Can anyone spoil what the new updates are?

Haven't played in a while but I heard there's a new sharing scene?

Is it still MMF like last time or is it a solo D/Martin scene with MC's permission?
both

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is it just me or are the updates getting shorter and shorter?
Yeah it seems that way.
But to be fair animation takes a lot of time and every optional path has to be rendered. If you want a long update play time less player options are better.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Oh, yeah it's getting shorter, but this is because the content is now specifically made for sharing, at least in this update, this game was great at first, but we can see what happens now with the game, especially since we probably only have 2 or 3 updates left for the end of DMD.

At this point, the game melody is a better game to play

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
What do you mean by both? Both doing her at the same time? or both options (D/Martin Solo and MMF) are possible?
both - lol

(joke aside - there's a martin-Dee solo and a MMF DP scene - as long as dee is ready for anal)

May 21, 2018
Kinda waiting for this to finish. Might be an emotional time when I am playing this after it is done as this is my 1st game downloaded from here. I kinda downloaded STS first but I've known about STS before this website.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I know it has been said that this was the last update for Martin, however, there really needs to be the option for more. Especially after the choice that D was given in this update and F agreeing to it to make her happy. F has had every other female in this game and still has the option to fool around with them when D is not around even in this latest update. 2 ending paths should not be that hard to make even with a couple more updates to end the game. D and F can live happily ever after OR D can choose to be with Martin and F can choose to be with any of the others and live happily ever after. Choices are always good. :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If this game turns into Sharing My Daughter, I'm here for it. Corrupt her into a complete slut.

As an option, of course for the vanilla bros.
It won't and it's the other way round... very small bits of sharing and mostly vanilla. Also... The game is almost finished so don't get your hopes up.

Reactions: punisher2099

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yes, Elena and Shortcake. A match made in Heaven!
Shortcake would be underage at this point in the timeline. Sunshine Love is set a few years after D makes it big in the modelling world.

I know it has been said that this was the last update for Martin, however, there really needs to be the option for more. Especially after the choice that D was given in this update and F agreeing to it to make her happy. F has had every other female in this game and still has the option to fool around with them when D is not around even in this latest update. 2 ending paths should not be that hard to make even with a couple more updates to end the game. D and F can live happily ever after OR D can choose to be with Martin and F can choose to be with any of the others and live happily ever after. Choices are always good. :)
Going by what Hyperserver is saying, more Martin content will be included in non canon "What if" style stories like what happened with Melody.

Reactions: SomeOldFart
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes