RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If D is pregnant the way she's been drinking, not going to have the next Einstein.
Which is why IMO pregnancy should have been an end of game thing.
Plus all of the fan drama end of game pregnancy would have spawned over who's baby D was having.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The MMF scene could have been a highlight, but in my opinion it remained strangely bloodless. The animation was average, the dialogues lame and artificial. The attempt to still "protect" the daughter in this scene, to still retain a bit of the naive girl totally ruined it.
And most ridiculous was the dream with the mother. This revenge fuck was still so clinically pure, as if a nun would dream it and not a meanwhile sexually experienced woman. If she really would feel so humiliated / betrayed by her mother as she always pretends then I would have expected a whip and a tail in horse size and not a small cute plastic tail which is also pink like everything in her nursery.

Oct 24, 2021
Remember playing till chapter 2 of this a while ago but I noticed it has an ntr tag. Does it involve the daughter actually cuckolding/cheating on the MC or is it just light swinging/sharing stuff?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Martin is for the most part gone from the story. I was hoping for a D+Martin event without F.
A double date with D+Martin and F+Jasmine. It was plausible if when F picked D up after her car ride with Marin Jasmine was there and had mistaken D for Martin's girlfriend for not wanting to get into the F+D incest thing they just went with it. Jasmine is attacked to F and this leads to a double date. Which would have had Martin dealing with his best friend is banging HIS daughter.
Of course I also thought having the option of D giving Martin a bj on the car ride over to see Jasmine could have shown D's sexual maturity and made F realize that D was having sex with other men. As in she wants them and the other person is not just a prop in D and F's sexual antics.

Last edited:

jesusw00t

Dec 9, 2018
so for anyone reading this tell me how would you of wrote this game from the start chapter one to make an interesting game without NTR/sharing? how would F keep Dee without any consequences its not like the game is set up to explain this taboo.

i know a lot of your are triggered but from just a writing standpoint how would you progress F and Dee?
dose F just have a harem of woman and Dee just a side woman or maybe they break it off then you see how Dee evolves after her relationship with F?

i dont see an endgame scenario here that anyone would like i want to know what yall think

Trikus

May 31, 2020
If D is pregnant the way she's been drinking, not going to have the next Einstein.
Which is why IMO pregnancy should have been an end of game thing.
Plus all of the fan drama end of game pregnancy would have spawned over who's baby D was having.
She has only been pregnant for a few days, not even long enough to miss her period. I don't think the drinking will do much damage at this point.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

I need help! I play this game from Ch. 1 and here is my problem. Why I can't hide that stupid textbox?
(I press the mouse wheel ... nothing. I press "H"... nothing. :cry: )

jesusw00t

Dec 9, 2018
This will be my last post on this game, un-liked, thread ignore button here I come, so disappointed.

After "years" of liking this game, the dev plainly did not how to end the game as a harem, daddy daughter based loving game, so he killed it by adding even more unneeded make D a whore, sharing, etc., crap, really, added MMF daddy cuck content, way to go dev, shit on your own game dev legacy.

I did not play the latest cucked MC version, all I had to do was see the now unforgettable promo promo pics of D getting the BBC treatment. Fuck that :poop:(n)

I for one, wont be trying your future content, bait and switch players once, that's all it takes, you've showed that you don't care to understand your harem styled game players, or your use to offer harem styled game play, but instead now kowtow to last bit of cuck donations. - sad -

Good luck keeping those cucks happy. :(

P.S. No personal hate on the Dev, just disappointed.
how would you of written this story?
want to know since you cant really have a marriage type relationship with Dee since you know shes the protagonist daughter.
no matter what the creator dose no one would be happy either Dee and F get married (which would not work) or Dee leaves F for another man (which types of post like yours here would keep flooding in).
so then how would you write this?

• Angry
Reactions: Mario4don

Trikus

May 31, 2020
This will be my last post on this game, un-liked, thread ignore button here I come, so disappointed.

After "years" of liking this game, the dev plainly did not how to end the game as a harem, daddy daughter based loving game, so he killed it by adding even more unneeded make D a whore, sharing, etc., crap, really, added MMF daddy cuck content, way to go dev, shit on your own game dev legacy.

I did not play the latest cucked MC version, all I had to do was see the now unforgettable promo promo pics of D getting the BBC treatment. Fuck that :poop:(n)

I for one, wont be trying your future content, bait and switch players once, that's all it takes, you've showed that you don't care to understand your harem styled game players, or your use to offer harem styled game play, but instead now kowtow to last bit of cuck donations. - sad -

You realize harem isn't one of the tags and never has been one, right? Wasn't there a clue when you had to choose between Jennifer and Georgina?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

if you are one of those, who can't even avoid an obvious avoidable path, and judge a whole game by ONE path, ... then it's for the better if you leave - that's true

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
how would you of written this story?
want to know since you cant really have a marriage type relationship with Dee since you know shes the protagonist daughter.
no matter what the creator dose no one would be happy either Dee and F get married (which would not work) or Dee leaves F for another man (which types of post like yours here would keep flooding in).
so then how would you write this?
i may correct you slightly:
Although there will be NO harem ending where you get ALL the women, there nevertheless will be a wedding of course.
And who knows mabe there are even more than one weddings?
(Ups ... did that slip out? ..... sorry .... i didn't say anything ....... :oops:)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Trikus

May 31, 2020
i may correct you slightly:
Although there will be NO harem ending where you get ALL the women, there nevertheless will be a wedding of course.
And who knows mabe there are even more than one weddings?
(Ups ... did that slip out? ..... sorry .... i didn't say anything ....... :oops:)
The best way is a private wedding between F and D first, and a public wedding for F and Georgina. That way they can all be happy, D gets a stepmom that loves her and no risk for D's future career.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes