Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
This will be my last post on this game, un-liked, thread ignore button here I come, so disappointed.

After "years" of liking this game, the dev plainly did not how to end the game as a harem, daddy daughter based loving game, so he killed it by adding even more unneeded make D a whore, sharing, etc., crap, really, added MMF daddy cuck content, way to go dev, shit on your own game dev legacy.

I did not play the latest cucked MC version, all I had to do was see the now unforgettable promo promo pics of D getting the BBC treatment. Fuck that :poop:(n)

I for one, wont be trying your future content, bait and switch players once, that's all it takes, you've showed that you don't care to understand your harem styled game players, or your use to offer harem styled game play, but instead now kowtow to last bit of cuck donations. - sad -

Good luck keeping those cucks happy. :(

P.S. No personal hate on the Dev, just disappointed.
You come across like a spoiled child that can't have it's own way.
This isn't even tagged as a harem game.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Dee ends up getting spit-roasted & DP'd
Can anyone spoil what the new updates are?
Haven't played in a while but I heard there's a new sharing scene?
Is it still MMF like last time or is it a solo D/Martin scene with MC's permission?
Alternative (if you are NOT on Martin path, you will have a nice evening and sex just with Dee)

Reactions: Yngling

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
I confirm that!
Either she is on the pill - so no pregnancy at all. Neither from Dad, nor from Martin.
A little spoiler:
If people watched carefully the scenes and did NOT fst-skip through, they might have noticed a small scene of Dee in Bathroom:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont know about what chapter you talking. But in chapter 3 Martin didnt asked if she is on the pill.

Spoiler alert: she wasnt on the pill.

She loves him, but isn't in love with him. Just like she loves Elena, Jennifer/Georgina, and Olivia. Also, depending on what you chose re pregnancy, she is on the pill. Martin directly asked her if she is on the pill or not.
Dont think it is true. her feelings for Martin are completely different than for those other girls. Not as strong love as for F but love.

I get that some of you guys are annoyed by some crazy/blind people complaining but you literally in denial of some other facts too. Like who the hell admits to their "swinging" partner that they love him. Or let them cum knowing you arent on pill? This isnt really swinging. It is closer to emotional cheating than swinging. Somewhat middle ground I would say.

Noticed patrons count went up form 3014 to 3038 (3014 was like 2h after update on f95. So probably jump is even higher). Dont know how usual it is to get extra patreons after update drops (would make sense, right) but seems MrDots doing just fine

jesusw00t

Dec 9, 2018
The best way is a private wedding between F and D first, and a public wedding for F and Georgina. That way they can all be happy, D gets a stepmom that loves her and no risk for D's future career.
i guess i should play the updates stopped playing after chapter 2 would that work? dose Georgina know about D and F if not then it would be ntr..

• Angry
Reactions: Hyperserver

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I dont know about what chapter you talking. But in chapter 3 Martin didnt asked if she is on the pill.

Spoiler alert: she wasnt on the pill.

Dont think it is true. her feelings for Martin are completely different than for those other girls. Not as strong love as for F but love.

I get that some of you guys are annoyed by some crazy/blind people complaining but you literally in denial of some other facts too. Like who the hell admits to their "swinging" partner that they love him. Or let them cum knowing you arent on pill? This isnt really swinging. It is closer to emotional cheating than swinging. Somewhat middle ground I would say.

Noticed patrons count went up form 3014 to 3038 (3014 was like 2h after update on f95. So probably jump is even higher). Dont know how usual it is to get extra patreons after update drops (would make sense, right) but seems MrDots doing just fine
You didn't read the line where F says D is on the pill? She forgot her pill once while at the competition, but it wasn't the day she was with F and Martin, that was a day later. Though, missing one day will not automatically make her not protected. Didn't this get covered in health class? Also, D has admitted her love for both Georgina and Elena goes deeper than the other girls.

i guess i should play the updates stopped playing after chapter 2 would that work? dose Georgina know about D and F if not then it would be ntr..
Georgina is well aware, and in love with both F and D.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
This will be my last post on this game, un-liked, thread ignore button here I come, so disappointed.

After "years" of liking this game, the dev plainly did not how to end the game as a harem, daddy daughter based loving game, so he killed it by adding even more unneeded make D a whore, sharing, etc., crap, really, added MMF daddy cuck content, way to go dev, shit on your own game dev legacy.

I did not play the latest cucked MC version, all I had to do was see the now unforgettable promo promo pics of D getting the BBC treatment. Fuck that :poop:(n)

I for one, wont be trying your future content, bait and switch players once, that's all it takes, you've showed that you don't care to understand your harem styled game players, or your use to offer harem styled game play, but instead now kowtow to last bit of cuck donations. - sad -

You know you can just...not do that, right? I mean, I dislike sharing content, and I absolutely hate NTR content. But it's not like some games where you're pretty much given the option to skip the scene, but it's still pretty clear that it happens in the background (looking at you, My Girlfriend's Amnesia) whether you're "watching" or not. This is a game base on choice. If you don't chose to share, she doesn't get shared.

This is like complaining "how could you kill everyone at the end of Mass Effect 2? You monster!" Because you got the ending where everyone dies due to your not choosing to upgrade The Normandy.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Dee ends up getting spit-roasted & DP'd
My preferred version of that.
D gets spit-roasted by F and Elena wearing a strapon.
Or, all of the women get spit-roasted by F and the other females in the game.
Except for Tyra and D's mom. They get gang raped by a pack of angry chihuahuas.

I have all of the sharing with guys crap turned off, because I am a big boy and know that sharing with guys is optional and can be disabled.
So, I see no reason at all to bitch about it, except for people being trolls.
Trolls who are upset and feel the need to whine, because time is being spent on a fetish that they have no interest in.

Last edited:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
What a short uneventful update, really 6 months wait for this shit? MMF scene was pretty good, but fuck they are really dragging this out for that patreon money arent they?
It was short, but jeez you are not looking great thinking they were working on this for 6 months.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
It was short, but jeez you are not looking great thinking they were working on this for 6 months.
6 months? Where did you pull that from? DMD v0.33 released at the end of November. In December they were working on revising Chapter 1 of Sunshine Love. They took January off as normal. In February they started Chapter 2 of Sunshine Love which released at the end of February. They started work on DMD v0.34 in March. They were working on this update for 6 weeks, not 6 months.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017

Hm? What did you say? All I see was "Ouch my insecure fragile little manhood can't handle male competition, all female mine! Unga-bunga!" :whistle: :coffee:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
when do you guys get that they are NOT working on this for 6 months?
The last update has been end of November.
After that, they went back on developing "Sunshine Love" as they alternate between those 2 games. Release of SL has been end of December (which wasn't even an update, but a revision of chapter 1).
January the developer team takes a month off (which is known and well deserved).
So end of January they again worked on Sunshine Love for the next content Update, which was out end of February.

NOW - after that - they worked again on DMD which is out now.

In other words, i don't get why you (lots of you - not just YOU alone) still think they worked on DMD for 6 months.
Even if, it would be less than 5 months (end of November -> now mid April).
Still it's just 6 weeks where they worked on DMD again.

Just for the record:
Right now they are working again on a SL update and AFTER that update they will start to work on DMD again, which will probably start end of MAY, so you get the next DMD update somewhen in late JUNE.

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.33.1)
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

MEGA folder:
Mega
Update,please :)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
IMO Tyra deserved to get forcible impregnated and sodomized and left for dead in a ditch by Lucas. And Rachel is going to be redeemed later on, despite being psyho-mommy now.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes