Trikus

May 31, 2020
The way things are going, the ending I think makes most sense is F and D get married in secret, but in order so people won't find out the truth and ruin D's career, F will publicly marry Georgina too. One big happy family, with an open door to the bedroom.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Shortcake would be underage at this point in the timeline. Sunshine Love is set a few years after D makes it big in the modelling world.

Going by what Hyperserver is saying, more Martin content will be included in non canon "What if" style stories like what happened with Melody.
Even better re: Shortcake!

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Yeah it seems that way.
But to be fair animation takes a lot of time and every optional path has to be rendered. If you want a long update play time less player options are better.
Yes, if you choose shoes instead of dildo there's a different path.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
we getting closer to a full session with daughter, elena, jennifer and that other friend?

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Trying to remember where I've seen something like this already: :unsure:

... Netorase is one member of a couple cheating with permission from the other member. ....
Ah, i know:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(I don't mean to be an ass, but this line makes just no sense imho.)

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Some people will see this picture and think the Boyfriend is being cucked
both are lol
unless she is just a side bitch and both men got other women....but if she is the only one they got, then they are both cucked

Trikus

May 31, 2020
What is with the reviews saying the corruption, sharing and MMF stuff came out of nowhere? They have literally been planned from the start of the game.

both are lol
unless she is just a side bitch and both men got other women....but if she is the only one they got, then they are both cucked
Please learn the difference between cheating, sharing, swinging and cucking before posting.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
What is with the reviews saying the corruption, sharing and MMF stuff came out of nowhere? They have literally been planned from the start of the game.

"NO! I don't want for Daughter to fuck anyone else! I want for her to fuck only Father in the same boring way over and over again without either of them progressing in any way. Just the same thing over and over again. For 10 years at least!"

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
looking at other guys can lead to a threesome too. Like happened in this update.

Just MFF is "nice" - and MMF is a tabu
Some males are just so arrogant and think sex is only about what THEY want -> SHE has to agree

Man: i want you to have sex with me involving another woman. She: "But i am not gay" - he: "Bi is not gay - you should be ok with it".

While on the other side:
She:" i want you to have sex with me involving another man" - He: "NEVER - end of discussion!"
To be fair, its more a biological drive, harems involving one man and multiple women have been culturally, and biologically relevant for the entirety of not only humankind but also most of animal kind (more specifically mammals). Men that are alive today are the descendants of animals that won the genetic game, while most cucks ended up dying out in the gene pool, its genetically driven, the jealous men tended to mate guard and have offspring while the men that were into sharing did not get to pass on those genes, because that genetic drive ends up deleting itself in the population long term over millennia. Its interesting to think about it anthropologically when i see these discussions, and it explains why on average more women are ok with other women, and most men are not ok with multiple men, the genes for this end up being selected over time due to sexual practices of our ancestors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old&Useless
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes