Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I was just to ask where was the NTR in this game, all what I saw was the MC sharing her with other girls or men, but if you are sharing that is not NTR and still, the sharing doesn't make sense to me, at least to my point of view it looks like the sharing was forced. Well, now I know that i shouldn't play this VN again.

ninhoxp

Jan 19, 2020
He was planning to finish it but the cucks flashed the cash and he kept expanding the game. It outlasted Melody in its entirety lol (and he just cant give up on his money maker which was THE defacto most notorious Taboo game out there after Patreon purge hit them all). Turning the game into sharing my daughter was out of nowhere many years of blue balling later but he smelt the cash. The only even eluding to it was way back when you had an option to CHASTISE martin for being friendly to D not encourage.
ae9.gif

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Kokodeska

Bimino

Mar 4, 2022
i normally never comment

but just reading pages of all yall bickering over shit has really turned me off from this game....

at the end of the day some of yall are investors i guess but its just a game i came here to check if the animations got better from chapter 2 onwards yall a bunch of babies....
Yeah same for me. I have just unpacked the game after that NTR with Martin has begun. But i guess it doesn't worth it anymore. Here's too much NTR content for me and there's no Elena action anymore(just bj with MINX(!))
Eh...as always...it has started so good.
Everything has its end. I think this game ends here for me. Too much turn off.
He was planning to finish it but the cucks flashed the cash and he kept expanding the game. It outlasted Melody in its entirety lol (and he just cant give up on his money maker which was THE defacto most notorious Taboo game out there after Patreon purge hit them all). Turning the game into sharing my daughter was out of nowhere many years of blue balling later but he smelt the cash. The only even eluding to it was way back when you had an option to CHASTISE martin for being friendly to D not encourage.
Thanks for short explanation.

Reactions: Pepitosh

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Given that Jeff is someone who listens to race play podcasts I'd say yes...

The project after Sunshine Love will either be a success or a horrible failure because of this.
I know they have some people that like sharing but most of their customer base doesn't like it.
That's why they have a cuckquean in Sunshine Love for a change...
I keep being confused by people saying “most of their customer base doesn’t like it” when most of the customer base voted for all paths.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
To be fair, that way the poll is structured makes it hard not to vote for that. If someone wanted pathways 1, 3, and 6 or 2 and 4, basically any combination of pathways, they're best bet is to choose option 8. Why wouldn't someone vote for more content, even if it means one path is something they might not like, they'll get multiple options that they initially wanted. If the poll asked which pathway could be cut going forward, then maybe you may get a more accurate representation of what people want.

kamuis0711

Nov 27, 2017
The author of the game is good. I liked his new plots. Look at the year of publication, how much you can pull the same plot with the same characters? First try to write a script and create a game and then criticize others.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
To be fair, that way the poll is structured makes it hard not to vote for that. If someone wanted pathways 1, 3, and 6 or 2 and 4, basically any combination of pathways, they're best bet is to choose option 8. Why wouldn't someone vote for more content, even if it means one path is something they might not like, they'll get multiple options that they initially wanted. If the poll asked which pathway could be cut going forward, then maybe you may get a more accurate representation of what people want.
wrong - if you wanted 1, 3 and maybe 6 -> then you klick on 1, 3 and maybe 6, and your vote will be "1, 3 and maybe 6"
There is even a hint that you can vote more than one:
1650088057141.png

Asides that, most feedback was like "I don't want martin content, but i am ok with it for the fun of others when it's avoidable"
I am one of those - i HATE martin, but why would i ruin the fun of others just because of my personal taste?
I am just not on his path, so i don't see any martin sex.

It's just pure arrogant selfishness of idiots who act like "I PERSONALLY don't want to see, so no other has the right to see .....".
Only because they are too stupid to avoid a path by simply say/chose "NO". I guess that's the same people who still think whenever a women says "no" actually means "Yes"

Last edited:

MaK1N

Aug 14, 2019
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.33.1)
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MEGA folder:
Mega
in Mega link only 0.33 and the game on 0.34
waiting for ur update <3

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Finally the NTR tag.
yes, and that tag is WRONG. Asides that a tag doesn't change anything about the game itself, it just expresses the personal view of a moderator who put a tag on or not. Over here the moderation staff doesn't even know their own definitions - else that tag would not be there at all.
D would never go out alone with another man: LIE
tell me ONE situation where Dee went out with another man without consent of F
(aside the fact that Dee wasnt even out alone at all)
Sharing would be consented in chapter 3: LIE
tell me ONE situation where Dee had "non-consented" sex. If you mean the morning-after situation, well, that's the sharing path which had the consent before, and even after that scene Dee talked to F and got his agreement. On top of that, if you call "touching a penis" as "sex", then you got more serious problems than that.
Chapter 4 would consent to the ending of the novel: LIE.
how do you know? Chapter 4 WILL be the end of this novel - and that's final

But like every update, YOU come up over here, talking bullshit and try to incite.
I guess that's the only reason for you to post at all.
But do us a favor: IF you come up posting "facts" - be sure they are at least true facts, and not made up just like your blind eyes like to see.

Asides that:
If you hate this game so much - and if you dislike such "ntr" content so much ... how comes that you know every single scene involving such content?
There are only 2 possible answers:
1.) You are too dumb to click the choice to avoid
2.) You CLICK the choice to SEE on purpose even you tell that you don't like such content, which makes your rage even less believable and underlines my statement that you are only here to incite on purpose

PS: I wondered before how long it would take you to come over here and post bullshit. I actually lost a bet as my bet was "within the first 10" hours, but you took 13 hours. I guess You simply missed the "early" release this time, as it has been an unusual time.

Last edited:

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
This game got a interesting story, but think the dad should have more sex in the 1st chapter tho Georgina be good choice. Having sex with other girls is great but with other guys terrible idea. Elena or Jennifer should have bigger boobs or same size as daughter. Olivia get knocked up to soon, should a bigger part before that happens, also Jennifer needs a bigger part in the game. Like to see something with dare to have anal with the dad, or a girl loves anal. 3some with guy and 2 girls with 1 girl using strap-on on the other.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
wrong - if you wanted 1, 3 and maybe 6 -> then you klick on 1, 3 and maybe 6, and your vote will be "1, 3 and maybe 6"
There is even a hint that you can vote more than one:
View attachment 1759892

Asides that, most feedback was like "I don't want martin content, but i am ok with it for the fun of others when it's avoidable"
I am one of those - i HATE martin, but why would i ruin the fun of others just because of my personal taste?
I am just not on his path, so i don't see any martin sex.

It's just pure arrogant selfishness of idiots who act like "I PERSONALLY don't want to see, so no other has the right to see .....".
Only because they are too stupid to avoid a path by simply say/chose "NO". I guess that's the same people who still think whenever a women says "no" actually means "Yes"
Well that 'please select the one(s) that' wasn't in the picture he posted so that's new to me. Why even have the all of the above option if people can simply select them manually?
I agree with the sentiment of not wanting to deprive others of something they might enjoy when you can easily skip it. However the point remains that most people would still pick the all of the above option given the chance if they thought it meant more content, and this doesn't give an accurate picture of what people actually want if they had to make a choice. This poll doesn't require anyone to make a real choice when the option of all of the above is there. I assume most people did like you and chose that option for the same reasons you did and to make sure to get as much content as possible. If you asked all the same people to only pick one path or rank their top three paths, who knows how the results may differ.
I agree that it's easily skippable and is being made out to be a bit of a bigger deal then it actually is. My issue is that it doesn't seem to fit that well with the previous tone/themes/direction of the story. Mainly, the scenes where D and Martin are having sex sometimes feel like a different game and then once it ends they go back to the regular story. They just feel kind of out of place compared to how the story has played out. In that regard I can understand some players not being happy and feeling like it's NTR/cuck territory.

• Angry
Reactions: inkpot

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Well that 'please select the one(s) that' wasn't in the picture he posted so that's new to me. Why even have the all of the above option if people can simply select them manually?
I agree with the sentiment of not wanting to deprive others of something they might enjoy when you can easily skip it. However the point remains that most people would still pick the all of the above option given the chance if they thought it meant more content, and this doesn't give an accurate picture of what people actually want if they had to make a choice. This poll doesn't require anyone to make a real choice when the option of all of the above is there. I assume most people did like you and chose that option for the same reasons you did and to make sure to get as much content as possible. If you asked all the same people to only pick one path or rank their top three paths, who knows how the results may differ.
I agree that it's easily skippable and is being made out to be a bit of a bigger deal then it actually is. My issue is that it doesn't seem to fit that well with the previous tone/themes/direction of the story. Mainly, the scenes where D and Martin are having sex sometimes feel like a different game and then once it ends they go back to the regular story. They just feel kind of out of place compared to how the story has played out. In that regard I can understand some players not being happy and feeling like it's NTR/cuck territory.
Basicially you are right...
BUT:
If you go to a restaurant, and the all-you-can-eat buffet offers you soup - you can choose different kind of soups, including onion-soup.
Would you blame the retaurant just because you personally don't like onions?
I mean -> the soup is there, so more soup means more to eat?
You see, you just skip the onion-soup and enjoy the rest.
Same is over here - you just enjoy the part of the game you like and ignore the avoidable martin path.

Problem is, that some people ALWAYS come over here to rage - every single update - mostly the same people.
I assume, they do it just for the fun of it - bringing up false facts, bending the definitions (like ntr).
The hell, even with definition of F95 there is no ntr in this game at all, still they continue to force the mods to apply a (false) ntr tag, just because they live in their own world and see things like THEY want to see.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
I dont think its ntr but I dont think its simple swinging like some others trying to say.

Havent played since chapter 3 but D literally said that she loves Martin (not as much as F but loves him) and let him cum inside her fully knowing she isnt on a pill anymore.

Imo especially Love part really wasnt necessary and personally was very sadge for me

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes