cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3 to 4 you can transfer, but all others you have to enter the number of points you have for each stat and confirm the choices you made. Maybe it's because I went down the d only route, but it's really not that hard, e.g did you reject X yes or no.
can continue from 1 to 2 too but not from 2 to 3.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
no chance!
It's decided that DMD will end this xmas, SL will end Q3 2023 and after that there are already first plans for a new game.

DMD will 100%, and non-negotiable, END this year final at all - no spin-offs, no "next chapter" - nothing.
This is some of the best news I heard so far in this forum ! 539111_537283_source.gif

Reactions: GroPin

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Any hint, glimpse or spoiler , what would be the genre ? is it incest again ?
sure:
it will be adult VN game - no sandbox - no NTR - (guess not even sharing or cuckolding) - male MC - girls to seduce - ofc patreon with no incest (but there's also subscribestar: *WINK)

That has to be enough info for right now XD

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
sure:
it will be adult VN game - no sandbox - no NTR - (guess not even sharing or cuckolding) - male MC - girls to seduce - ofc patreon with no incest (but there's also subscribestar: *WINK)

That has to be enough info for right now XD
That doesn't even answer my question .

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
That doesn't even answer my question .
It does, though?

Like Sunshine Love, the game could be in two flavors, the landlady/friend/whatever Patreon safe version and the incest Subscribestar version. It will be similar to Melody, SL and DMD with no sandbox and NTR and more specifically no sharing at all with a male MC and cute girls to go after.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
So the "final" episode of DMD is postponed till xmas instead of wrapping it up and moving on.

Got to keep those dwindling subs milked for another 3 months huh.

Trendisbad.PNG

Reactions: hawk784563

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
So what are we up to?? 1000 idiots who don't know DMD is not at all on Patr:poop:on

MODS:

I fully expect this to be deleted when you clear out the stupid

(EDIT)
Apparently showing the very often erroneous graphs as shown for Sunshine Love is somehow relevant to DMD

Also the left shows 2416 patrons and the right shows 2591 and that is somehow a loss???? of Patrons for Sunshine Love
Again none of this relates to DMD as DMD is not on Patr:poop::poop:on

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It does, though?

Like Sunshine Love, the game could be in two flavors, the landlady/friend/whatever Patreon safe version and the incest Subscribestar version. It will be similar to Melody, SL and DMD with no sandbox and NTR and more specifically no sharing at all with a male MC and cute girls to go after.

yes it does. if you want to know actual game content etc then that'll take quite a while since after dmd ends focus will be in sl until it's near closure.
it's just an expectation, the usual genre/tag of Mr. Dots's game and its clearly what to expect in future Mr. Dot's game. What I am asking is some kind of a bit spoiler/hint/glimpse of the story like for example Mr Dot's plan next game is about a guy who lived together with his landlady and roommate , the main girl could be the roommate or maybe the landlady, we don't know yet <- something like this

Reactions: pgm_01

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
it's just an expectation, the usual genre/tag of Mr. Dots's game and its clearly what to expect in future Mr. Dot's game. What I am asking is some kind of a bit spoiler/hint/glimpse of the story like for example Mr Dot's plan next game is about a guy who lived together with his landlady and roommate , the main girl could be the roommate or maybe the landlady, we don't know yet <- something like this
i told what i am allowed to tell.

If i tell you more about the story i would have to kill you and after that kill myself.
I already dropped some hints, and you hopefully understand that i am not gonna spoiler anything. Even less as we are within first brainstorming and not that far.
Understandable, as Dots, Hearsz and Mistress focus on the ongoing games - the game thereafter is just kind of distraction and small talk for us now. (title of that game and basic story-line is done nevertheless).
NO, i will NOT tell the name of that game (just in case someone's gonna ask).

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
if there is no sandbox no ntr no sharing no cockolding im not subscribing *WINK)
oh noooo... how much do we have to pay you for subscribing. Guess we go bankrupt if we lose you. You were the only one we build our hope on. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: clos
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes