hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
For the last year or so the only thing that kept this game exciting is this sharing option and MC getting cucked. All this detour towards Disney ending now is just boooooooring.
Well, after four years, the story already feels a bit like a long marriage. Dee is and remains a sweet mouse. The MC remains until the end an asshole who fucks around, can form a harem, and everything is forgiven by the daughter (who is of course bisexual), just no conflicts. Because this is a man's fantasy and just a little boring

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well, after four years, the story already feels a bit like a long marriage. Dee is and remains a sweet mouse. The MC remains until the end an asshole who fucks around, can form a harem, and everything is forgiven by the daughter (who is of course bisexual), just no conflicts. Because this is a man's fantasy and just a little boring
Yeah but your realize that none of that has to happen right?
I'm also sure to get the best ending you have to be on the D only path +- pregnancy.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Yeah but your realize that none of that has to happen right?
I'm also sure to get the best ending you have to be on the D only path +- pregnancy.
I played it like this. Because I was always of the opinion that if the daughter breaks the taboo on having sex with her father, the man can't take her best friend at the same time, and then the next and the next....
But that also means that I find the whole thing a bit boring now. In the end, one colored the conflict with one's mother pink. Or am I wrong?

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
When is next update
" ... we have decided to release two Sunshine Love updates back-to-back before we look to conclude our other game with its final update (not including revision updates) which we hope to put out just before Christmas Eve."

Reactions: HunterSeeker

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you plan to go to canada (and usa and other countries where border custom can check your devices) and you have laptop with you then make sure that there is no any of mrdots games or other with similar models as elena etc since border officers might not agree that those chars are over 18.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
if you plan to go to canada (and usa and other countries where border custom can check your devices) and you have laptop with you then make sure that there is no any of mrdots games or other with similar models as elena etc since border officers might not agree that those chars are over 18.
Have you seen the food in these two countries ? Why would anyone go there voluntarily ?

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Ugh got drunk and played through what’s available after a long hiatus-just want to say regardless of her helping D at the party or anything else I wish we could’ve seriously beat the shît out of Rachel. She does not deserve a happy ending and I despise her. Wish we had an option to at the very least tell her what a terrible person she was and that we don’t forgive her or ideally do something like this
890DB373-1781-4452-9D4F-D99C27CEB1F3.gif

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
" ... we have decided to release two Sunshine Love updates back-to-back before we look to conclude our other game with its final update (not including revision updates) which we hope to put out just before Christmas Eve."

daaaaaaaaaaaaamn that is a long wait. Sad to see it end also. I liked the cast.

• Sad
Reactions: wibbled

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
daaaaaaaaaaaaamn that is a long wait. Sad to see it end also. I liked the cast.
I'd much rather have more DMD, than SL. I still think DMD still has legs, if the writers do a good job, and yea, I want to see more of the main characters, and a lot more sex scenes, but alas it's not to be. Perhaps, in the future, if there is enough interest, MrDots may change their mind, and do a DMD "The next chapter".

Reactions: Lautarofelipe

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'd much rather have more DMD, than SL. I still think DMD still has legs, if the writers do a good job, and yea, I want to see more of the main characters, and a lot more sex scenes, but alas it's not to be. Perhaps, in the future, if there is enough interest, MrDots may change their mind, and do a DMD "The next chapter".
no chance!
It's decided that DMD will end this xmas, SL will end Q3 2023 and after that there are already first plans for a new game.

DMD will 100%, and non-negotiable, END this year final at all - no spin-offs, no "next chapter" - nothing.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes