White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Last try to tell you this:

The fantasy update will NOT BE A GAME (like you think). It's more like a scene gallery. You can see it as outtakes, bonus material or whatever you like. All content which is not featured by our GAME, can be in there (aside rape or violence). Yes, even bestiality can be in there.
We don't see any of our statements violated to make some bonus stand alone content for those, who might feel left out their kinks in "normal" DMD.
Finally we did NEVER EVER say that we "stay away" from such content at all. We always said, that there will not be such content in our GAMES (the fantasy update will be a scene gallery - and not a game - the heck i even think there will be no choices at all (but that's a personal assumption though).

And now please stop nitpicking just for the sake of it.
Would you be better if i simply say "ok - we changed our mind?" (even it's not true)
Ok then: Only for you, you are right, we changed our mind.
Feel better now? Ok? No one cares
its funny how you call me out of nitpicking but its exactly what you're doing.

Your definition of a "game" is different from mine and Mr. Dots. A collection of scene with choices and short stories in it, is still considered a game and from the update blog post Mr. Dots agrees as he labelled it as such. ("fantasy standalone game")

I usually don't care for pointless semantic wordplay arguments but when someone tries insulting me I punch back. What started off as half joke and half critique was massively prolonged by you when you insulted my intelligence. It could have been you clarifying the FAQ answer and then updating the FAQ then we all moved on but nope. You stubbornly refused and pretend like it was clear from the beginning. (Even when I pointed out your mods on discord were confused by such an answer leading you to correct them.)

• Angry
Reactions: Hyperserver

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Last try to tell you this:

The fantasy update will NOT BE A GAME (like you think). It's more like a scene gallery. You can see it as outtakes, bonus material or whatever you like. All content which is not featured by our GAME, can be in there (aside rape or violence). Yes, even bestiality can be in there.
We don't see any of our statements violated to make some bonus stand alone content for those, who might feel left out their kinks in "normal" DMD.
Finally we did NEVER EVER say that we "stay away" from such content at all. We always said, that there will not be such content in our GAMES (the fantasy update will be a scene gallery - and not a game - the heck i even think there will be no choices at all (but that's a personal assumption though).

And now please stop nitpicking just for the sake of it.
Would you be better if i simply say "ok - we changed our mind?" (even it's not true)
Are you sure? I read something else:

Part-Time Lover

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters! How are we all?
We’re two weeks out from Christmas and we’re also getting very close to the final ever (story) update for Dating My Daughter.
It’s only really hit us this week that the end is coming soon.
It’s been an incredible journey, challenging but also a rewarding six or so years making our debut game.
If I haven’t said it enough already, thanks to all of you for the support over this time and for also inspiring us to keep making this VN, even when there were several times when the easiest thing we could have done was to abandon it.
The most satisfying thing for us is that we’ve done it on our terms, and we’ll soon have another game completed.
About the future of DMD
DMD won't end after this month's update!
Due to how much time, work and effort have gone into all four chapters of DMD, having to go back and fix errors, bugs, or plot holes was always going to take a fair amount of time to get right.
We were hoping to have all of that fixed to go along with this last-ever update but we’ve realised that we’re going to need more time to do a full revision of all four chapters.
This won’t change the release date for the final release, but we will spend a few weeks in the new year to do this revision as that will allow us to also add in some music and effects, as well as fix a lot of faulty renders and animations that you guys have let us know about.
Standalone DMD Fantasy Game
After the revision update is done, we will also have some updates put aside next year for our standalone “DMD fantasy game”.
This game will contain alternate scenes and short stories featuring various characters from DMD, in situations that are not related to the story part of the game (the main VN). I know you've been asking for characters combinations that weren't possible in the main story but with this new project, we want to bring all that to reality!
Who would you like to see featured together in one of these special story scenes?
Let us know in the comments or on our discord fan channel.
Today’s preview
In today’s preview, we can see your daughter and fellow “father-lover”, Olivia engaging in some friendly smooching, and maybe even more than that. ;)
Perhaps you would like to see Olivia and Graham feature again but in one of our fantasy scenes next year?
When these two characters were introduced into the story midway through Chapter 1, it hadn’t even considered that they would end up having such important roles in F and D’s lives (they were only meant to be one-off characters).
It was purely through positive fan feedback for Olivia and Graham which was the reason why they became permanent mainstays in our story.
They will also give F and D one last handy piece of information before the end of the update.
What could this information be?
Release Date
The release date for v36 has finally been decided! DMD v36 will be officially released on Friday, December 23rd.
We will have one final preview pic for you next weekend.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support.
MrDots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, there, in the official announcement, there is pretty clear talk of a standalone DMD fantasy game.

So we finally get to see at least a fraction of the scenes with which the game originally was planned before it was taken over by certain funboys.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
its funny how you call me out of nitpicking but its exactly what you're doing.

Your definition of a "game" is different from mine and Mr. Dots. A collection of scene with choices and short stories in it, is still considered a game and from the update blog post Mr. Dots agrees as he labelled it as such. ("fantasy standalone game")

I usually don't care for pointless semantic wordplay arguments but when someone tries insulting me I punch back. What started off as half joke and half critique was massively prolonged by you when you insulted my intelligence. It could have been you clarifying the FAQ answer and then updating the FAQ then we all moved on but nope. You stubbornly refused and pretend like it was clear from the beginning. (Even when I pointed out your mods on discord were confused by such an answer leading you to correct them.)
Are you sure? I read something else:

So, there, in the official announcement, there is pretty clear talk of a standalone DMD fantasy game.

So we finally get to see at least a fraction of the scenes with which the game originally was planned before it was taken over by certain funboys.
it's already changed - as some people are to stupid to believe whether it's a game or something else.
Mr Dots already changed it on SS and Patreon - extra for the nutpickers:

1670865632787.png

And with that, i'll leave it - no reason to arque further on. It's wasted time. It's clearly said multiple times what the fantasy update will be like.
You may call it game (even it isn't), you may name it "bonus content" - no matter how you call it, it will still be how i told ya contentwise.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: White Lamp

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
it's already changed - as some people are to stupid to believe whether it's a game or something else.
Not the best people person, "moderator of the year", out there, but to summarise I think is like this:

The original game will end with a vanilla aroma, sprinkled with harem and some threesome (F+D+some girl, NO other dick involved). So no sharing, DP, or another male-involved ending.

All the others will have their kink satisfied in some fantasy scenes collection, NOT RELATED to the story, as the mods want to emphasize, and will NOT be a game (sic!), even if we want to call it a game, (but OUTSIDE the game), don't forget :)

I am OK with this. The story was pretty much at the end. But, because we will miss Dee, we are given this extra... stuff (i will call it neutral), and I just could hope in this extra content, we will have all others' requests. I won't even name some here, since the last time I did it I was scorched and even got posts deleted, lol. But you can imagine what I would like to see in this extra content.

Peace and keep it up.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
Hope we will have a pool to propose characters we want to see in theses dmd fantasy scenes.

my top 3

1) the judge with D

2) the doc ( Elena… friend ? ) with D

3) the two sécurity guards (at the koko show) with D

What would you like to see?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Hope we will have a pool to propose characters we want to see in theses dmd fantasy scenes.

my top 3

1) the judge with D

2) the doc ( Elena… friend ? ) with D

3) the two sécurity guards (at the koko show) with D

What would you like to see?
Certainly not random characters like these that we see once in the game. I mean why not but it would be in case they make several fantasy updates and it would be done only when they feel they explored all the possibilities with the core characters.

- I want to see the swingers club scene redone properly, with Graham & Olivia, Dad & maybe the other couple.

- The uncle or whoever Elena gave a bj to in one scene in his car.

- Some kind of blowbang/gangbang with all the other males Dee had a sex scene with, including Dad (so Martin, Graham, the photographer and maybe I forget one). Maybe Dad is filming most of it and then joins at the end to fuck Dee after the other dudes came on her face. Btw Mr Dots should buy/make different "cum sprites" than the one he always use if more than one guy cums on Dee.

- A daughter swap scene with Dee, Dad, Martin and his daughter

- Some orgy sex scene with Melody and Dee, possibly at the Koko party.
But I'm for any kind of scene with both of them.

- An alternate pageant scene where Dee actually out-bitches the evil model (forgot her name) by sucking/fucking the judges and ending up winning and being the star of the after party orgy.

- Absolutely no scene taking place in a shower because there's been too many already.

- Some public outdoor sex scene (maybe during the camping trip) with Dad & Dee but some guy(s) surprises them, Dee feels like he/they should join, and Dad agrees.

- Dog scene why not, but has to be written in an interesting way.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

View attachment 2231036

And with that, i'll leave it - no reason to arque further on. It's wasted time. It's clearly said multiple times what the fantasy update will be like.
You may call it game (even it isn't), you may name it "bonus content" - no matter how you call it, it will still be how i told ya contentwise.
How are these decided? Supporters only or anybody?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020

View attachment 2231036

You know its amazing to me how stubborn you are and the lengths you go through to not even give an inch. You even got Mr Dots to update his phrasing.

I don't care if its labelled as a "game" or not. You could also say its a star wars novel update with unicorns for all I care. Its ok to be admit what you wrote wasn't as clear as you want to be. Even you got it mixed up when you wrote the FAQ. (See below)

1670902537737.png

Believe or not, I happen to like you despite all of this but you really need to put your ego aside and see it from a different POV. Next time, be like Mr. Dots. Clarify and update your statements rather than insulting fans like some middle schooler when you were also mistaken and the reason for confusion in the first place.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You know its amazing to me how stubborn you are and the lengths you go through to not even give an inch. You even got Mr Dots to update his phrasing.

I don't care if its labelled as a "game" or not. You could also say its a star wars novel update with unicorns for all I care. Its ok to be admit what you wrote wasn't as clear as you want to be. Even you got it mixed up when you wrote the FAQ. (See below)

View attachment 2232207

Believe or not, I happen to like you despite all of this but you really need to put your ego aside and see it from a different POV. Next time, be like Mr. Dots. Clarify and update your statements rather than insulting fans like some middle schooler when you were also mistaken and the reason for confusion in the first place.
ok - it's confirmd - you are either a troll or really stupid - each one of them is a reason just to ignore you from now. But congrats: i've never ever seen such a persistant nutpicker as you are, respect for that one.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
wasn't that that farmer boy they met while vacationing?
No, at some point Elena lives with this guy (he's a balding 40+ man), and then there's a very short scene where she sucks his dick (or maybe just a handjob, I don't remember) in his car and then we never see or hear about this guy again.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No, at some point Elena lives with this guy (he's a balding 40+ man), and then there's a very short scene where she sucks his dick (or maybe just a handjob, I don't remember) in his car and then we never see or hear about this guy again.
I think he was planned to be for Elena if F rejects her but nothing was done with that plot line.
Not sure though if I remember that correctly.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Profundus

Dec 10, 2020
The school teacher to get a absence notice
I think that was Elena's father's colleague, who was a doctor, too. That's why he was able to get D a sick note for the days before she left her country with F. Must have been in part 2. I don't quite remember his name though. Rather than a BJ she gave him a HJ in his car, if I remember that right...

Reactions: zehyr and Chevy2ss
Apr 28, 2017

Part-Time Lover

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters! How are we all?
We’re two weeks out from Christmas and we’re also getting very close to the final ever (story) update for Dating My Daughter.
It’s only really hit us this week that the end is coming soon.
It’s been an incredible journey, challenging but also a rewarding six or so years making our debut game.
If I haven’t said it enough already, thanks to all of you for the support over this time and for also inspiring us to keep making this VN, even when there were several times when the easiest thing we could have done was to abandon it.
The most satisfying thing for us is that we’ve done it on our terms, and we’ll soon have another game completed.
About the future of DMD
DMD won't end after this month's update!
Due to how much time, work and effort have gone into all four chapters of DMD, having to go back and fix errors, bugs, or plot holes was always going to take a fair amount of time to get right.
We were hoping to have all of that fixed to go along with this last-ever update but we’ve realised that we’re going to need more time to do a full revision of all four chapters.
This won’t change the release date for the final release, but we will spend a few weeks in the new year to do this revision as that will allow us to also add in some music and effects, as well as fix a lot of faulty renders and animations that you guys have let us know about.
Standalone DMD Fantasy Game
After the revision update is done, we will also have some updates put aside next year for our standalone “DMD fantasy game”.
This game will contain alternate scenes and short stories featuring various characters from DMD, in situations that are not related to the story part of the game (the main VN). I know you've been asking for characters combinations that weren't possible in the main story but with this new project, we want to bring all that to reality!
Who would you like to see featured together in one of these special story scenes?
Let us know in the comments or on our discord fan channel.
Today’s preview
In today’s preview, we can see your daughter and fellow “father-lover”, Olivia engaging in some friendly smooching, and maybe even more than that. ;)
Perhaps you would like to see Olivia and Graham feature again but in one of our fantasy scenes next year?
When these two characters were introduced into the story midway through Chapter 1, it hadn’t even considered that they would end up having such important roles in F and D’s lives (they were only meant to be one-off characters).
It was purely through positive fan feedback for Olivia and Graham which was the reason why they became permanent mainstays in our story.
They will also give F and D one last handy piece of information before the end of the update.
What could this information be?
Release Date
The release date for v36 has finally been decided! DMD v36 will be officially released on Friday, December 23rd.
We will have one final preview pic for you next weekend.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support.
MrDots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's what I'd like to see in the Standalone DMD Fantasy Game :
1st - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad

2nd - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Elena

3rd - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Margot + Ryan

4th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Elena + Margot + Ryan

4th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Jennifer

5th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Jennifer + Margot + Ryan

6th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Jennifer + Elena + Margot + Ryan

7th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina

8th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina + Margot + Ryan

8th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina + Jennifer + Elena + Margot + Ryan

9th - D + D's Mother + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad

10th - D + D's Mother + MC

11th - D + D's Mother + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina + Jennifer + Elena + Margot + Ryan

Last edited:

Adramme

May 28, 2021
Here's what I'd like to see in the Standalone DMD Fantasy Game :
1st - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad

2nd - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Elena

3rd - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Margot + Ryan

4th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Elena + Margot + Ryan

4th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Jennifer

5th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Jennifer + Margot + Ryan

6th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Jennifer + Elena + Margot + Ryan

7th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina

8th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina + Margot + Ryan

8th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina + Jennifer + Elena + Margot + Ryan

9th - D + D's Mother + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad

10th - D + D's Mother + MC

11th - D + D's Mother + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina + Jennifer + Elena + Margot + Ryan
No dog ?

• Haha
Reactions: guardianfather
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes