Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So... you are saying you play to see dicks? That's OK, no shame in that, mate. Not my thing though. Also, harem is nice, nothing against it, but 'girls only'? Nah, unless is futa involved, lesbian scenes only are too boring. What about a harem game with a hoard of orcs in it?
no worries - "Harem" does not mean "lesbian content" and "mass group sex". It's more like a man maintaining and pleasing more than one woman whilst the others don't bother about that fact (more or less).
Of course some MFF could happen, but again: "Harem" does NOT mean that everyone is sexually active with everyone else.
(As for futa -> unlikely happening)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
no worries - "Harem" does not mean "lesbian content" and "mass group sex". It's more like a man maintaining and pleasing more than one woman whilst the others don't bother about that fact (more or less).
Of course some MFF could happen, but again: "Harem" does NOT mean that everyone is sexually active with everyone else.
(As for futa -> unlikely happening)
I'm pretty sure that dude is a troll... I think he is fed already...

• Angry
Reactions: EDJ23

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
The only (significant) changes within the new game will be (hopefully) less dialogue (meaning more story related and short rather than explaining background and "unnecessary" side-info).
We just stuck to the codex that a visual NOVEL should also include more to read - but people just want a basic story and more fleshed out lewds. So we learned that and try to fix it next time.
Also people complained mostly about the MC being to "beta" and acting like a "douchebag". Self-reflecting our past games, we agree. So the MC will be more dominant and self-confident in next game.
In addition to that, we recognized that the vast majority is likely for a full harem path - so we take that for the next game though.
Finally we try to change the renders (facial expressions) and animations to be more like nowadays' standard.

So in short:
NO ntr (probably not even sharing), rape or bestiality
MORE confident MC
LESS textwalls
BETTER optics (renders and animations)
FULL HAREM OPTION (for next game)
I like reading as long as it doesn't feel like its nonsensical filler and it has a purpose of moving the story along. Fleshed out lewds is a good idea. I hope that also includes fleshing out dialogues during the lewd scenes too.

As for basic story... I'm not sure how much more basic you can get judging from the 3 games so far. I would like a more unique and serious/thriller-y story if that's what you mean? Because the 3 games has the MC as a singer's manager, a model's manager, and a hotel manager. Its not necessarily bad starting point but you guys choose the most boring aspects of each of those job as plot points. Like for example hotel manager. You guys went with reviving a hotel as a plot point. That is a snooze fest and I don't want to learn how to run a hotel...

Model's manger/DMD had a ton of potential. Chapter 1&2 was fine but for example, chapter 3 would have been perfect for exploring the dark side of the modeling industry. I could see you were trying to head in that direction (judges soliciting sexual favor for votes) at the end of chapter 3 but then gave up.

First time I'm hearing complaints about the way the MC was written... personally I felt they were relatable and you guys did a good job. Confident MC is fine as well but his background should match that. Like hes a 10 year experienced business CEO or a retired war veteran. Definitely not a fresh high school graduate that's going to college...

Reactions: JonasSnr and zehyr

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I like reading as long as it doesn't feel like its nonsensical filler and it has a purpose of moving the story along. Fleshed out lewds is a good idea. I hope that also includes fleshing out dialogues during the lewd scenes too.

As for basic story... I'm not sure how much more basic you can get judging from the 3 games so far. I would like a more unique and serious/thriller-y story if that's what you mean? Because the 3 games has the MC as a singer's manager, a model's manager, and a hotel manager. Its not necessarily bad starting point but you guys choose the most boring aspects of each of those job as plot points. Like for example hotel manager. You guys went with reviving a hotel as a plot point. That is a snooze fest and I don't want to learn how to run a hotel...

Model's manger/DMD had a ton of potential. Chapter 1&2 was fine but for example, chapter 3 would have been perfect for exploring the dark side of the modeling industry. I could see you were trying to head in that direction (judges soliciting sexual favor for votes) at the end of chapter 3 but then gave up.

First time I'm hearing complaints about the way the MC was written... personally I felt they were relatable and you guys did a good job. Confident MC is fine as well but his background should match that. Like hes a 10 year experienced business CEO or a retired war veteran. Definitely not a fresh high school graduate that's going to college...
true words - and they match mostly what we think.
The next game MC will not be any "manager" like before - well - he will be "kind of a manager", but definitively not as you think :p
And his backstory will definitively match his self-confident behavior.
Unfortunately i don't want to give more away for now, but i am sure you will like the next game based on what you wrote.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: White Lamp

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
You should be more than happier. DMD "what if'' will be no canon, so it could content everything and no one will complain about that ;) (except rape or blackmail). It's the only way to have more content without the mc. This is so perfect :).

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Whew, I'm glad now I'm calm I really want to see an ending with Martin. Why not A Trio Finale? :KEK: I wonder if they will have a child if by chance we don't let D take contraceptives. :sneaky::LOL:
:ROFLMAO: How dare you?
But serious: within the "regular" game, it will not happen - But good chances to have some content within fantasy release next year, even i doubt a Martin-offspring will be featured at all

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes