Adramme

May 28, 2021
some have weird fixation on martin.

no young girl ending preggo after multiple creampies isn't surprise.

there can be other surprises on main game which don't involve martin.

well not in maingame but on extra maybe.

mother as rachel? or mother as georgina? rachel - dee is extras stuff.
Rachel the real mom. They could at least french kiss each other for reconciliation
Mom with daughter is hot and good. They must love each other

Reactions: TommyTuba

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Ryan comes back and marries a Martin and father impregnated D and brings up both daughters while being cucked by D with multiple different partners and trains his daughters just like the mc F did to continue the timeline for the next 20 years ;) ... Cheers,
Just no...

Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
I hope that the developer will take DMD as the basis for the plot (except that this time we will have a young man "son" who is surrounded by beautiful family members, hello Dreams Of Desire and Midnight Paradise), the view will be like SL (that is, we will see the hero from the outside, and not just from his eyes) and they will also take developments for sex scenes from there (maybe they will bring something new to them). In fact, I hope that when they start making the fourth game they will increase the production time to 2-3 months so that they have less templates that are already pumping the third game, maybe change the perspective (for example, take A wife and Mother, but only without such an emphasis on graphics, otherwise the game will be released 2 times a year).

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
I really hope that this developer starts another similar game in the future. Melody and Sunshine love are just too vanilla. I can't play them without getting bored.
They all became boring af or outright started boring. SL just does nothing for me. Melody was ok and DMD was inconsistent but playable until about halfway through.

My biggest issue is the thing that many like and that's the lack of challenge for MC. Dots writes every MC as THE coolest, pussy getting guy ever. Every woman that meets him instantly wants to fuck him and other men would just be honored if you fucked their wife/gf. Please, sir, fuck my wife! Me fuck yours? Only if you say so and are in the room but, I beg you, bang my girl because you're so cool lol.

It's the same shit that makes any Steven Seagal movie made after 2002 a comical joke. Every other scene is there to have a character explain to him how awesome he is aa his fatass sits in a chair nodding.

The women? Devoted to you until death. They don't even consider liking another man more even if you deny them. It's boring.

People think that if you add some challenge or realism that it automatically means adding cuck or NTR shit but that's not at all the case. It simply means making MC and the other characters slightly realistic. Just not comically fake.

But they know how their bread is buttered. They like teasing it sometimes but then people lose their minds and they back off even beyond where they were before. DMD has become so lame that I forgot about it entirely on this site for a handful of months. Came to see if it was officially over but I see it will be soon. Good.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
They all became boring af of outright started boring. SL just does nothing for me. Melody was ok and DMD was inconsistent but playable until about halfway through.

My biggest issue is the thing that many Lite and that's the lack of challenge for MC. Dots writes every MC as THE coolest, pussy getting guy ever. Every woman that meets him instantly wants to fuck him and other men would just be honored if you fucked their wife/gf, lol.

It's the same shit that makes any Steven Seagal movie made after 2002 a comical joke. Every other scene is there to have a character explain to him how awesome he is.

The women? Devoted to you until death. They don't even consider liking another man more even if you dent them. It's boring.

People think that if you add some challenge or realism that it automatically means adding cuck or NTR shit but that's not at all the case. It simply means making MC and the other characters slightly realistic.

But they know how their bread is buttered. They like teasing it sometimes but then people lose their minds and they back off even beyond where they were before. DMD has become so lame that I forgot about it entirely on this site for a handful of months. Came to see if it was officially over but I see it will be soon. Good.
If you don't like the games why are you even here? :WaitWhat: :FacePalm:

Aug 1, 2017
In chapter 1, in the gallery mode of the mod, how do you set the automatic advance mode? Is it with some key or combination? Because there is no button to touch on the screen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Rachel the real mom. They could at least french kiss each other for reconciliation
Mom with daughter is hot and good. They must love each other
on extras maybe but on maingame it's likely that rachel doesn't appear anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: Adramme

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I would totally be happy about that. Not because I would particulary like it, the child is punished anyway with Dee as mother. But it would be funny to see the reactions of the people who see their Vanilla-World break down.
That won't happen. And Martin has bigger fish to fry... like trying not to be a shit dad for his own daughter.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
That won't happen. And Martin has bigger fish to fry... like trying not to be a shit dad for his own daughter.
So what else could the surprise regarding the pregnancy bonus ending as stated be? (some lame ass thing like twins or triplets doesn't require a walkthrough to get)

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
So what else could the surprise regarding the pregnancy bonus ending as stated be? (some lame ass thing like twins or triplets doesn't require a walkthrough to get)
if I recall correctly they didn’t say the surprise was regarding anything. Might not even be pregnancy related.

If it is pregnancy related, maybe their child is a character in sunshinelove (the Dee look alike?) or maybe their child will have a role in their 4th game.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
if I recall correctly they didn’t say the surprise was regarding anything. Might not even be pregnancy related.

If it is pregnancy related, maybe their child is a character in sunshinelove (the Dee look alike?) or maybe their child will have a role in their 4th game.
to quote:

Today’s preview
If you look very closely at today’s preview image, you should be able to tell that there’s something a little different with Dee. (Hint: She is Pregnant if you can't be assed looking at the pic)
To be on this specific path and to see what eventuates, you’ll either need to refer to the walkthrough (to make specific choices previously) or simply change “that” option in the Relationships Menu to view this scene and game ending with Dee.
There will also be a bonus ending for this path, but again, you may need the game walkthrough in order to be able to find it.
What could the bonus ending be? "

Reactions: DougTheC

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
to quote:

Today’s preview
If you look very closely at today’s preview image, you should be able to tell that there’s something a little different with Dee. (Hint: She is Pregnant if you can't be assed looking at the pic)
To be on this specific path and to see what eventuates, you’ll either need to refer to the walkthrough (to make specific choices previously) or simply change “that” option in the Relationships Menu to view this scene and game ending with Dee.
There will also be a bonus ending for this path, but again, you may need the game walkthrough in order to be able to find it.
What could the bonus ending be? "

Ah I stand corrected.
Then see my 2nd point.

I’m not part of their team so I can’t know for sure but i don’t think the timing make sense for anyone else than F being the dad.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes