Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
why dee would have sex with martin anymore? f, d and m 3some was just to satisfy bbc fans and that's it. next time he might appear is on dee's and f's weddings.
Better not... It's time for Martin to get a grip...
Time for him to be a dad for his daughter and I don't mean that in an F&d sense.
He has been a shit tier father for so long now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Better not... It's time for Martin to get a grip...
Time for him to be a dad for his daughter and I don't mean that in an F&d sense.
He has been a shit tier father for so long now.
well based on sl things haven't changed much.

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

DeadVoivod

Nov 16, 2021
I justed started chapter 3 and noticed that I cannot scroll back scenes with the mouse anymore. Is that known or is that a bug? Settings are the same as in previous chapters?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i know few "devs" and devs who would disagree.
didnt they say about "what if"/"standalone mini-stories" etc?
so it will continue in that shape. but again, Im not sure Im not following the thread that carefully could be wrong.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
didnt they say about "what if"/"standalone mini-stories" etc?
so it will continue in that shape. but again, Im not sure Im not following the thread that carefully could be wrong.
you are right. But that was meant for mini-scenes, not really for "stories". We don't really call something like that as "sequel"

Reactions: baka

blaque

Nov 30, 2018
I have said that DMD will never die cause the fans won't let it! There is plenty of potential for spin-offs.

DoMD: Dreaming of my Daughter in which the characters have "what if" dreams of being with Dee
DoMD: Dreaming of my Dog in which she dreams she is a world of furries and Rocky her man-Dog rescues her from a kennel
DoMD: Dreaming of MY Dad in which Dee dreams of how her father and mother dated in a flashback sequence
DMD: Divorcing my Daughter in which it is legally found out that they cannot legally marry in their country but can if they move out. Meanwhile Rachel uses this time to steal Dee away and demand that her and Dee marry father in a polygamous marriage.
DMF: Dating my Friends in which Elena, Jennifer, and Georgina search for a replacement man as well endowed as Dee's father

These are some of the ideas that posted to Mr. DotGames suscribestar page and I think they might try some of these ideas out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mother - daughter french kissing scene ?
no rachel and dee sexscenes (on maingame, mini-scenes are different thing) but new mommy (if/when mc marries what's her name) and dee sexscenes will be (on both maingame and mini).

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes