jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Saving All My Love For You

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
A new weekend means another preview pic from the final update for Dating My Daughter.
NOTE: This will be the final “story” update for our long-running debut VN.
There will be more from us and the characters that feature in our game in the near future.
Changes to the Walkthrough
With the game soon to be concluded and various endings currently being worked on at this time, we have decided to make a slight adjustment to Day 49 of the walkthrough, for this specific scene:
Koko and Leah announce the two winners who will work for them.
Previously, it was stated that D getting the “Working with Koko Role” would lead to a much better game ending.
That will not be the case now. We’ve removed that detail so that all the endings remain a mystery for now.
We want the ending that you try and get to be the best for you (and your daughter), rather than us suggesting what we think is the best ending (like we did with Melody).
Now that we have several game endings in place, we believe that the ”best ending” will be interpreted differently by every player, and that’s how we want you to see it when you get to the conclusion of the game.
Also, on the “Influencer Role” path, you no longer need to be seeing someone other than Dee to be on it.
You can just be dating Dee and still get a specific ending where you just end up with her.
The download links for the walkthrough on our Subscribestar page have now been updated and we recommend that you download it and look over these changes. We also suggest that you make a few different saves before the end of the last update.
Please consider the different combinations or options with Dee (in the “Relationships Menu”) that could lead to one of the game endings when making your saves. ;)
We’ll have more details and handy tips which will be included in the game day post when the update is released.

Today’s preview
One ending that could happen may feature the stunning Georgina, who is part of our focus in today’s preview pic.
Will there be a happy ending for you, your daughter and your former receptionist?
How will Georgina feel if you decide to marry Dee and not her?
The release date for v36 still hasn’t been determined yet but as mentioned during last week’s preview post, it’s likely to be out during the week of Christmas ;)
As soon as we have settled on an official release date, we’ll let you know.

Be sure to check back next week when we post up another new preview pic from the final (story) update of Dating My Daughter!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was playing through chapter 2 and I ran into a problem where I can't save my game, it has the following error... I noticed this is the last version of chapter 2 so I am guessing there was no fix for this? Did anyone else encounter this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 356, in __call__
return super(get_save_name,self).__call__()
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3467, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 995, in event
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 241, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 907, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 842, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 356, in __call__
return super(get_save_name,self).__call__()
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 404, in save
dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
File "D:\Games\RenPY\DMD.CH2-0.21.5-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 48, in dump
cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
DMD Chapter 2 0.21.5
Sun Nov 13 19:06:05 2022
Update: I created a temporary fix by adding the following line to line 351 (right after the init line) of screens.rpy. I basically increased the limit to 10000 (the default is 999)...
Python:
init -2 python:
    sys.setrecursionlimit(10000)

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was playing a little more of chapter 2 of this last night and I got to a scene where the MC was worried about his daughter and friend finding out about him sleeping with both of them and when he mentioned his hope for "divine intervention" to help him... I started laughing... I don't think that was well thought out... divine intervention to help you sleep with your daughter and friend... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: Nice story otherwise.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016

Saving All My Love For You

A new weekend means another preview pic from the final update for Dating My Daughter.
NOTE: This will be the final “story” update for our long-running debut VN.
There will be more from us and the characters that feature in our game in the near future.
Changes to the Walkthrough
With the game soon to be concluded and various endings currently being worked on at this time, we have decided to make a slight adjustment to Day 49 of the walkthrough, for this specific scene:
Koko and Leah announce the two winners who will work for them.
Previously, it was stated that D getting the “Working with Koko Role” would lead to a much better game ending.
That will not be the case now. We’ve removed that detail so that all the endings remain a mystery for now.
We want the ending that you try and get to be the best for you (and your daughter), rather than us suggesting what we think is the best ending (like we did with Melody).
Now that we have several game endings in place, we believe that the ”best ending” will be interpreted differently by every player, and that’s how we want you to see it when you get to the conclusion of the game.
Also, on the “Influencer Role” path, you no longer need to be seeing someone other than Dee to be on it.
You can just be dating Dee and still get a specific ending where you just end up with her.
The download links for the walkthrough on our Subscribestar page have now been updated and we recommend that you download it and look over these changes. We also suggest that you make a few different saves before the end of the last update.
Please consider the different combinations or options with Dee (in the “Relationships Menu”) that could lead to one of the game endings when making your saves. ;)
We’ll have more details and handy tips which will be included in the game day post when the update is released.

Today’s preview
One ending that could happen may feature the stunning Georgina, who is part of our focus in today’s preview pic.
Will there be a happy ending for you, your daughter and your former receptionist?
How will Georgina feel if you decide to marry Dee and not her?
The release date for v36 still hasn’t been determined yet but as mentioned during last week’s preview post, it’s likely to be out during the week of Christmas ;)

Be sure to check back next week when we post up another new preview pic from the final (story) update of Dating My Daughter!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

Sad news, it was between this game and Big Brother that brought me to this website.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: AppDa

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sad news, it was between this game and Big Brother that brought me to this website.
During the time this site was created,2 of the big titles appeared-Summertime Saga and Dating my Daughter.
For me it was Something Unlimited and Malise and The Machine that brought me here,first.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
During the time this site was created,2 of the big titles appeared-Summertime Saga and Dating my Daughter.
For me it was Something Unlimited and Malise and The Machine that brought me here,first.
for me it was living with mia and now "some" years later still here.
DMD brought me to F95 for sure.

I found Big Brother once I got here. But that one was so grindy and then he let it die when Patr:poop::poop:on went ban crazy so f&%^ that game :)

I believe "Keepin it in the Family" (uncertain of spelling) was what very first brought me to Adult Games/VNs or "Incest Adventure" it has been quite a while and they were on random sites I never went back to once I found F95 (they are likely on here but I was evolving in what I liked so I never followed them one I got here)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I found DMD on another site the month it was first released.
DMD eventually led me to F95.

Reactions: dav121

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The great feature of F95 (besides the forums) is the speed of downloads. F95 isn't here to get you to subscribe to a downloading site. Other sites that offer games use the pirated games as a way to lure you to their site. Then the free downloads can take an hour, but the pay version is 30 seconds.
F95 is just game loving pirates supporting each other.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that depends what hosts are in op, if pixel, mix, etc then dls can take hrs.

Reactions: RustyV

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Dance To The Music

We’re almost halfway through the final update of Dating My Daughter and so far everything is going well.
With the World Cup kicking off this weekend, hopefully, we can keep one eye on our own prize which is to have the release out before Christmas ;)
Today’s preview
During the last update, superstar “Koko” invited you and your daughter to have a private discussion with her during her private party.
Depending on what you told her about your relationship with Dee will determine whether you get to view a special scene with Koko during this final update.
As we know from the first chapter, Koko has never been afraid to bare all, and she’s very open about her sexuality.
How open is she willing to be towards you and your daughter?
The release date for v36 still hasn’t been determined yet but as mentioned during last week’s preview post, it’s likely to be out during the week of Christmas.
We just want to make sure we get into this update as much content as possible and that it’s done right.
We’re also looking to fix up a lot of the dialogue and issues from the first three chapters as well, just so the story is more consistent.
MrDots

prev1.jpg

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes