Lautarofelipe

Jul 31, 2022
ROUGH Roadmap (not set in stone and maybe subject to be changed):

1.)
We will be releasing a final update for DMD CH4 in December.
The update is going to be about the endings and whatever else we can fix from previous CH4 scenes.
The proposal for the release date is around Xmas, but not sure if it's going to be a few days earlier or not.
So we'll leave the fantasy scenes for next year.

2.)
We're taking January off as in the previous year.

3.)
We're resuming SL work in February with a potential release date for March.
Then another SL update in April (So another back to back updates).
With that we should reach the end of the story, except for the endings and fixes.

4.)
We will work on the "what if" fantasy scenes for DMD in May/June.
Mr Dots decided to create a separate game for this, to include anything possible here.
It could be Martin scenes, Jen/Geo, Rachel/D, etc.
We could even include some dog scenes for those "special" fans (MrDots words).
Since it's fantasy and it's being kept separately, no one will have any issues right?
This new game could be expanded with more scenes in the far future if there's a demand.

5.)
We'll wrap SL up in July/August. Two final back to back updates.
We'll work on the endings and fixes.

6.)
Starting September/October., we work on our new game.
Start promotion, teasers, etc.

7.)
Potential release date for Chapter 1: End of October.

Additional info/changes for the new game, without giving away to much:
We will restructure the whole workflow.
Hopefully that will allow us to be less restricted and being able to deliver an even more interesting and detailed fleshed out story.
Also on our Map:
more facial expressions, and also a mental strong MC (more alpha) and definitively less "textwalls" XD
Also we plan to switch to Blender:
Meaning more and better facial expressions, better and more diverse animations (different angles, longer shots, not so mechanicals), cum animations, etc.
The "what if" is appreciated, I think it can have a lot of potential, although instead of just scenes it would be nice to have a little context, not as a story but to understand why. I think it will be a success

Reactions: Looper9 and baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the "what if" is a splendid idea. short standalone stories that are "not" cannon.
so it can be anything. any fetish. thats how it should be. like we have with Power Vacuum.
hopefully it will be a success and can continue creating short stories as long theres a demand.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
true but that might not last.
I remember hearing them say something along the lines of them finishing DMD and then focusing on completing SL on it's own. It would be nice because like I said it doesn't do anything good for the players at all. Them sure, it takes twice as long to make the games so that doubles their income. Good for them, bad for everyone else.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I remember hearing them say something along the lines of them finishing DMD and then focusing on completing SL on it's own. It would be nice because like I said it doesn't do anything good for the players at all. Them sure, it takes twice as long to make the games so that doubles their income. Good for them, bad for everyone else.
yes that is right but quite possible that after some updates of new game which comes after sl they start another project.

brush_brush

Nov 20, 2021
The problem, as far as I remember, was that they had to have at least one game active on Patreon. Since DMD is not allowed, they couldn't focus on DMD alone because that would've meant one year or more without any updates on Patreon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The problem, as far as I remember, was that they had to have at least one game active on Patreon. Since DMD is not allowed, they couldn't focus on DMD alone because that would've meant one year or more without any updates on Patreon.
yeah and so melody saw light.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
don't you know that hope is futile?

they got manpower so shouldn't be difficult to maintain 2 games at sametime.
But it clearly is.

Sure, but it still doesn't fix the problem. They've prolonged DMD too long as it is in my opinion.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes