Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Continue Dating My Daughter without telling anyone they're continuing Dating my Daughter...Brilliant! :LOL:
dude - read again:

The additional scenes will be in a NEW standalone "game". It will not be a continuation of DMD. See it like special event updates like helloween event or x-mas special. Just a series of different scenes.
That scene collection could be expanded in (far) future.
There still will be NO real continuation of DMD. Neither a spin-off, nor anything like that storywise.

Asides that, we said "could be" - not "will be", same as we wrote "maybe subject to change".
So we really recommend to players: please don't AGAIN start "reading between the lines" where nothing is written between the lines, or you might be AGAIN disappointed - just saying

Reactions: zehyr

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
dude - read again:

The additional scenes will be in a NEW standalone game. It will not be a continuation of DMD. See it like special event updates like helloween event or x-mas special. Just a series of different scenes.
That scene collection could be expanded in (far) future.
There still will be NO real continuation of DMD. Neither a spin-off, nor anything like that storywise.
It was a joke...

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
ROUGH Roadmap (not set in stone and maybe subject to be changed):
4.)
We will work on the "what if" fantasy scenes for DMD in May/June.
Mr Dots decided to create a separate game for this, to include anything possible here.
It could be Martin scenes, Jen/Geo, Rachel/D, etc.
We could even include some dog scenes for those "special" fans (MrDots words).
Since it's fantasy and it's being kept separately, no one will have any issues right?
This new game could be expanded with more scenes in the far future if there's a demand.
1667614421418.png

1667614467895.png

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Reactions: baka

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wanted to see a mother-daughter scene in the story and not only in a dream of the daughter. Maybe a kiss... :oops:
1. too much bad blood between mommy and dee for that, 2. there'll be mommy kissing daughter scene or few later most likely.

the links under download section is different part of the game other than 3 chapters?
under spoiler has ch1-3 links.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
might be

no, it wasn't - we don't see that fantasy release really as a "game", as there is no story or really any choice.
Only BECAUSE we have that rule/statement, we don't include that content into the real game.
So overall "game" is not really the best word for this ... maybe "special" would have been the better choice.
Even if its simply a scene there's still dialogues to set up the scene and that still count as a story. Games also do not need "choice", that's why there are kinetic games out there.

Deep down, you and I both know that's bullshit semantic talk that you commonly see in politics. People who read that FAQ answer would think there wouldn't be any of those fetishes in any content (special/alternative game/fantasy what ifs/*insert semantic wordplay here*) Mr dots does. I don't blame you defending this charade though since its not your fault or decision.

Its just cheap from my POV. But still I guess the NTR/sharing/hardcore fetish fans here took my advice and took it up to the man rather than bitch about it on a pirate forum. So if theres paying folks that want it, then so be it.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Even if its simply a scene there's still dialogues to set up the scene and that still count as a story. Games also do not need "choice", that's why there are kinetic games out there.

Deep down, you and I both know that's bullshit semantic talk that you commonly see in politics. People who read that FAQ answer would think there wouldn't be any of those fetishes in any content (special/alternative game/fantasy what ifs/*insert semantic wordplay here*) Mr dots does. I don't blame you defending this charade though since its not your fault or decision.

Its just cheap from my POV. But still I guess the NTR/sharing/hardcore fetish fans here took my advice and took it up to the man rather than bitch about it on a pirate forum. So if theres paying folks that want it, then so be it.
It is no different to the DMD fan art thread. They aren't part of the story so aren't part of the game.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

so you basicially call every x-mas special or helloween special as "game"?
It's not, it's just a standalone bonus content outside the real games.
If you take your own definition of what's a game and if you can't divide between what's a game and what's just bonus content, then i can't help.

Some people just search for something to complain about - i guess

But if you feel better being right, i declare the FAQ is NOT valid for YOU (about not having ntr and bestiality).

As for all others, they are fine by reading our faq and taking it like it is written, and NOT what it "sounds like"

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
so you basicially call every x-mas special or helloween special as "game"?
It's not, it's just a standalone bonus content outside the real games.
If you take your own definition of what's a game and if you can't divide between what's a game and what's just bonus content, then i can't help.

Some people just search for something to complain about - i guess

But if you feel better being right, i declare the FAQ is NOT valid for YOU (about not having ntr and bestiality).

As for all others, they are fine by reading our faq and taking it like it is written, and NOT what it "sounds like"
You heard it here folks. Fillers in anime aren't actually anime. And stand alone movies aren't actually movies.

• Angry
Reactions: toxic4u

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You heard it here folks. Fillers in anime aren't actually anime. And stand alone movies aren't actually movies.
you really are that dumb?
It will NOT even be a story - it will be various scenes which have nothing to do with any kind of story or "game".

But there is no reason to argue with you. You will always rage and complain - like we are used to. It's not the first time as we all know.

Take it - or leave it.

brush_brush

Nov 20, 2021

The game has become so large that it's impossible to cover other paths like:

-Jen and Georgina
-Rachel and D
-Cass and D
-More Georgina and D
-Georgina and D and Jen.
-Some scenes from previous chapters that were cut short, etc.

None of the above have anything to do with the darker fetishes. The standalone episode as I see it, is a way for the devs to cover these paths without having to delay the game's story another year or two more.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes