Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm still playing though this game slowly. I'm late to this one. I just noticed the following scene in this and thought it was a nice homage to the VN "Melody" by the same dev. The characters are from Melody (her aunt and step father I believe) and Melody is the entertainment listed for the next day...

screenshot0387.jpg

Reactions: Big Rooster

phillibuster

Apr 2, 2019

Dance To The Music

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
We’re almost halfway through the final update of Dating My Daughter and so far everything is going well.
With the World Cup kicking off this weekend, hopefully, we can keep one eye on our own prize which is to have the release out before Christmas ;)
Today’s preview
During the last update, superstar “Koko” invited you and your daughter to have a private discussion with her during her private party.
Depending on what you told her about your relationship with Dee will determine whether you get to view a special scene with Koko during this final update.
As we know from the first chapter, Koko has never been afraid to bare all, and she’s very open about her sexuality.
How open is she willing to be towards you and your daughter?
The release date for v36 still hasn’t been determined yet but as mentioned during last week’s preview post, it’s likely to be out during the week of Christmas.
We just want to make sure we get into this update as much content as possible and that it’s done right.
We’re also looking to fix up a lot of the dialogue and issues from the first three chapters as well, just so the story is more consistent.
As soon as we have settled on an official release date, we’ll let you know.
Be sure to check back next week when we post up another new preview pic from the final (story) update of Dating My Daughter!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!
MrDots

View attachment 2183214

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
YES!

Reactions: Chevy2ss
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes