Apr 28, 2017

Part-Time Lover

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters! How are we all?
We’re two weeks out from Christmas and we’re also getting very close to the final ever (story) update for Dating My Daughter.
It’s only really hit us this week that the end is coming soon.
It’s been an incredible journey, challenging but also a rewarding six or so years making our debut game.
If I haven’t said it enough already, thanks to all of you for the support over this time and for also inspiring us to keep making this VN, even when there were several times when the easiest thing we could have done was to abandon it.
The most satisfying thing for us is that we’ve done it on our terms, and we’ll soon have another game completed.
About the future of DMD
DMD won't end after this month's update!
Due to how much time, work and effort have gone into all four chapters of DMD, having to go back and fix errors, bugs, or plot holes was always going to take a fair amount of time to get right.
We were hoping to have all of that fixed to go along with this last-ever update but we’ve realised that we’re going to need more time to do a full revision of all four chapters.
This won’t change the release date for the final release, but we will spend a few weeks in the new year to do this revision as that will allow us to also add in some music and effects, as well as fix a lot of faulty renders and animations that you guys have let us know about.
Standalone DMD Fantasy Game
After the revision update is done, we will also have some updates put aside next year for our standalone “DMD fantasy game”.
This game will contain alternate scenes and short stories featuring various characters from DMD, in situations that are not related to the story part of the game (the main VN). I know you've been asking for characters combinations that weren't possible in the main story but with this new project, we want to bring all that to reality!
Who would you like to see featured together in one of these special story scenes?
Let us know in the comments or on our discord fan channel.
Today’s preview
In today’s preview, we can see your daughter and fellow “father-lover”, Olivia engaging in some friendly smooching, and maybe even more than that. ;)
Perhaps you would like to see Olivia and Graham feature again but in one of our fantasy scenes next year?
When these two characters were introduced into the story midway through Chapter 1, it hadn’t even considered that they would end up having such important roles in F and D’s lives (they were only meant to be one-off characters).
It was purely through positive fan feedback for Olivia and Graham which was the reason why they became permanent mainstays in our story.
They will also give F and D one last handy piece of information before the end of the update.
What could this information be?
Release Date
The release date for v36 has finally been decided! DMD v36 will be officially released on Friday, December 23rd.
We will have one final preview pic for you next weekend.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support.
MrDots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's what I'd like to see in the Standalone DMD Fantasy Game :
1st - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad

2nd - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Elena

3rd - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Margot + Ryan

4th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Elena + Margot + Ryan

4th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Jennifer

5th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Jennifer + Margot + Ryan

6th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Jennifer + Elena + Margot + Ryan

7th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina

8th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina + Margot + Ryan

8th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina + Jennifer + Elena + Margot + Ryan

9th - D + D's Mother + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad

10th - D + D's Mother + MC

11th - D + D's Mother + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina + Jennifer + Elena + Margot + Ryan

Last edited:

Adramme

May 28, 2021
Here's what I'd like to see in the Standalone DMD Fantasy Game :
1st - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad

2nd - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Elena

3rd - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Margot + Ryan

4th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Elena + Margot + Ryan

4th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Jennifer

5th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Jennifer + Margot + Ryan

6th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Jennifer + Elena + Margot + Ryan

7th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina

8th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina + Margot + Ryan

8th - D + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina + Jennifer + Elena + Margot + Ryan

9th - D + D's Mother + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad

10th - D + D's Mother + MC

11th - D + D's Mother + MC + Olivia + Olvia's Dad + Georgina + Jennifer + Elena + Margot + Ryan
No dog ?

• Haha
Reactions: guardianfather

wow!

Jun 16, 2020
Will the subsequent updates be included in the new game body? Because I don't like other routes except the Hougong ending, and I don't want to see it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will the subsequent updates be included in the new game body? Because I don't like other routes except the Hougong ending, and I don't want to see it
nope, it'd be big dl. maybe when they will remake/rework this in distant future.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
how many time to tell that there is no "new game body" - it will not be a game like you think. There will be no story arc, no choices, no endings ect.
It will be like a scene gallery where you can click to start watching different scenes. Some scenes might be a shortstory with 2-3 scenes, but that's it.
It will be completely seperate from the main game. All further updates to that one who MIGHT come in future, will just be additional stand-alone scenes again.

IF there are choices, they will be extremely minor (like fuck her pussy / fuck her ass) but definitively will not affect the whole scene into a different plot. It will be content what didn't make it into the main game because of different reason, so don't expect any content what kind of already happened (like other vanilla F-D scenes).

That should be all info for now, as we all know some over here just screenshot every statement and wait, drenched in sweat, until they might use that years later for nutpicking if anything (even minor stuff) would be changed for any good reason, just to start to troll and incite - as they used to do the past 7 years :p

Reactions: Dragis

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i thought in the fantasy scene is everything possible
everything IS possible - but that does not mean that everything will happen. There are still a ton of scenes which have a much higher priority as something like MC + Graham + Elena (no offence though)

Reactions: zehyr

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
everything IS possible - but that does not mean that everything will happen. There are still a ton of scenes which have a much higher priority as something like MC + Graham + Elena (no offence though)
Yeah what it should be is Elena and Olivia with strap-ons (BBC ones) going DP on Graham but throughout the whole scene they call him "Old Rusty"

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I forgot to do it earlier but I edited the post I had of the news from SubscribeStar to show the current modified text. Where the name "Scene Collection" is used to avoid confusion and arguments.

Reactions: Hyperserver

TyGamer

Mar 16, 2018
I converted the first two chapters to a comic:

Started this experiment a few days ago.

Reactions: zehyr

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
yeah, i skipped all the other people, except georgina with dee and the dad. because other dudes with her, ugh....
And it's kinda cool how georgina could actually pass for her older sister, which makes it seem like the dad is fucking 2 daughters that could be almost twins, sexy...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah, i skipped all the other people, except georgina with dee and the dad. because other dudes with her, ugh....
And it's kinda cool how georgina could actually pass for her older sister, which makes it seem like the dad is fucking 2 daughters that could be almost twins, sexy...
wonders of rendering, 40 years old can look 20 years old.

KGpride5

Jan 11, 2022
Hello guys, sorry for my bad English. I have a question, would it be possible for one of you to solve it for me?

I am currently playing the second chapter (day 16). I have seen that this image exists, but I have tried many combinations and it doesn't happen. I have 33 of exhibitionism. Is it possible that this image is an reward? thanks in advance bros

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes