badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I hope you are wrong badblonde. The fetishes included are way beyond first time sex. Maybe the fetishes are not for D but the other characters, if so I will be quite disappointed. The game is about corruption as well, and eventually F need to start manipulating her, if thats his desire, I'm sure theres a "love-4-ever-only-you" route as well, with D & F creating some sort of life together, hiding successfully from the outside world. So theres tons of possibilities here, let's see what Mr.Dots will do (in a distant future of course)

if he starts to let another fuck the D ...... the NTR squad will freak out and make it a big deal about lol ....I see that coming

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Overall the quality of the game is extremely good in every aspect but the pacing is too slow for my taste. I don't mind the Dev's taking their time with the F/D content but they really spice things a bit up more often, like with the Elena/Jennifer or Graham/Olivia sex scenes. That was a nice addition and a welcome break from the mostly boring dating routine. That's my 2 cents.

That being said, I will stick around and see what future updates bring and hope it is actually possible to have a F/D/Elena threesome. That would be absolutely awesome.

...snip...

And obviously I may change my mind: I already got angry because of the "You don't have a condom?" scene (THAT was a blue-balling moment!) and while the inclusion of the mother may develop the story better, on the other hand it may just be a dumb excuse to slow down the pace of this game...we will probably discover that in the next update ;)
Yes, the 'no condom' scene actually made me a tiny bit angry. I don't know why they chose to do it that way.

I agree what you wrote about the mother. Could turn out to be either very good or very bad.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

LuciferQ8i

May 29, 2017
one thing missing in the game is sound otherwise the game is prefect 10/10 for the game 10/10 for the story

game overall 10/10 good job man

:)

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
The art of the tease has been long lost. It's almost funny, in a very frustrating way, to see it again.
"Teasing" for me was the scene of the stripping game:
Both naked, D has to lick MC and she asks to close the eyes...
I was like "Oh my god, oh my god!" and then...she licks his nipple :tf:
I literally laughed out loud xD

But (for me) the condom scene was beyond teasing, it was pure blue-balling :pokerFace:

DM60

Jul 8, 2017
Hi everyone, just noticed a peculiarity when re-downloading the game... (My external drive was grumpy and decided to quit...). Now when getting to an animation in the game (for example, D "massaging" F), the sequence doesn't loop. Just one go, then it stops. Any one else encountered this phenomena? Been looking around different forums to try and figure out what's wrong, but no luck so far.

Edit: Just found out (sort of)... Seems like a few of my saves are corrupted somehow. The later and earlier saves work properly.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, it seems that saves don't work properly when the game gets updated. not sure if its a Ren'py problem or the game itself, as variables gets changed/updated and with that makes the saves incompatible. sometimes it works, but i also noticed that it gives me errors, its not just this game, others as well of course.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
That being said, I will stick around and see what future updates bring and hope it is actually possible to have a F/D/Elena threesome. That would be absolutely awesome.
Judging from the comment in the walktrough, this should be possible in the future.

I agree what you wrote about the mother. Could turn out to be either very good or very bad.
I think her attitude might actualy drive the daughter more into her fathers arms. Especialy since the father told the daughter his secret.
There have also been postst about a threesome way with F/D/M but i am not sure if they go that route. Having to corrupt the daughter (if it realy is corruption) is a time consuming matter. Adding the mother to that game would extend the story even longer while they can do far more interesting things then that.

I would rather see that in a second game after this game is finished but we will see how it goes. Regardless of teh paths they take, this is one of the best novels out there and i have faith they will do it justice.

Reactions: Freki

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
There have also been postst about a threesome way with F/D/M but i am not sure if they go that route. Having to corrupt the daughter (if it realy is corruption) is a time consuming matter. Adding the mother to that game would extend the story even longer while they can do far more interesting things then that.
They don't need to corrupt the mother (that would take even longer than the daughter!) but some blackmail or other incentive to make her accept the situation and participate would work.

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
They don't need to corrupt the mother (that would take even longer than the daughter!) but some blackmail or other incentive to make her accept the situation and participate would work.
Well i guess blackmail could work but they need to be really carefull not to make it feel cheap/easy.
I know that the mother is going to have some role in this maybe just chapter/day 13 or maybe more. (My guess would be more) I am just somewhat conflicted in bringing in the mother as a major character. But agian it all depepnds on how they handle it. For now lets wait what the mother has in store for day/chapter 13

Aug 5, 2016
I just realized that by moving onto a 5 week cycle, in a couple of months we're going to see new updates for DMD and Dreams of Desire come out within 3 days of each other. I'm going to have to cancel my plans for that weekend and spend some time getting hydrated for it.

Yotes

Jun 25, 2017
Don't really know what the general rule is for creating android apks around here but I've created one for this latest release. I saw links to some earlier version apk somewhere back in the thread so I'm thinking it's okay?
It's quite large at 1.1GB:

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
played a few games now and dod and dualfamily are my fav for story line simply because its natural no pill magic potions or any supernatural kind of stuff. those a fun too but these 2 are perfect

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Nice image. Looks like day 13 may be a big one. Wat i have seen so far in the previews:
Yoga class, cooking with dad.
Wat day 12 hinted at:
Mother confrontation, marcus confrontation. I believe another fotoshoot.

Hopefully D gets her first orgasm before they sleep. I kinda hope it will be her dad who gives it to her and not Elena but i can see that work too.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes