Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Or maybe i am not considering the save files may be corrupted... but it still makes no sense (i'm not game programmer lol)
The save file is under C:/users/(your username)/appdata/roaming/renpy/DMD(random letters) are the save files. Place them into a backup folder and start fresh.

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
Well, I love the story, but the daughter look a little creepy... I'd prefer the daughter to look like Elena, without the slutty attitude...

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Well, I love the story, but the daughter look a little creepy... I'd prefer the daughter to look like Elena, without the slutty attitude...
You should try New Life With My Daughter 0.2.0.That is a creepy looking girls.Or check the endings in Fatal Frame 2 for Wii

Reactions: paladin07

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
It's just that I'm not into barbie girls... I prefer "girl next door" types...
Don't you think the red lipstick and the eye-shadow is too much for a sleepover?

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I like the models in DMD as they kindo look like the girl next door. At least not like the sterotype girls you see in a lot of other games. Sure the daughter has big boobs and a round ass but not out of proportions. The mother is the only character i have seen so far that has HUGE boobs. I understand why they did that but still. To my opinion DMD has one of the most realistic models compared to a lot of other games.

This is my opinion of course.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
F won the lotto for having a total knockout that is D. now D can be naked all the time in the morning and at night :FeelsGoodMan:

maybe D will be riskier in public (I've focused a lot on exhibitionism points) so we'll see what Day 13 brings.

Reactions: paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
It's just that I'm not into barbie girls... I prefer "girl next door" types...
Don't you think the red lipstick and the eye-shadow is too much for a sleepover?
I do like the model of D, but you do realize I am kidding about a pox on your house? As far as the makeup, D is a young woman who is maybe all about looking her best at all times. She's still 18 and very self-conscious. I am sure there are lots of girls who would do the same.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I like the models in DMD as they kindo look like the girl next door. At least not like the sterotype girls you see in a lot of other games. Sure the daughter has big boobs and a round ass but not out of proportions. The mother is the only character i have seen so far that has HUGE boobs. I understand why they did that but still. To my opinion DMD has one of the most realistic models compared to a lot of other games.

We need to see her naked to confirm HUGE boobs.

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
I do like the model of D, but you do realize I am kidding about a pox on your house? As far as the makeup, D is a young woman who is maybe all about looking her best at all times. She's still 18 and very self-conscious. I am sure there are lots of girls who would do the same.
It's ok man, I'm not that easily offended... and I can understand that for some of you D is the most beautiful girl on earth... That means the game immersed you deep enough to care... lol
I must clarify that the game art is top notch... especially in comparison with anything else I've tried in the genre... It's just a matter of taste if you like your women natural or "perfect"...

It might be slightly off-topic but since you guys are pros and I just recently joined the forum, could you suggest any similar games that are not in the "popular section"? I've been trying those games and I'm hooked, but I finished most of them and I'm in struggle finding more...

paladin07

May 28, 2017
It's ok man, I'm not that easily offended... and I can understand that for some of you D is the most beautiful girl on earth... That means the game immersed you deep enough to care... lol
I must clarify that the game art is top notch... especially in comparison with anything else I've tried in the genre... It's just a matter of taste if you like your women natural or "perfect"...

It might be slightly off-topic but since you guys are pros and I just recently joined the forum, could you suggest any similar games that are not in the "popular section"? I've been trying those games and I'm hooked, but I finished most of them and I'm in struggle finding more...
My two favorite VNs besides this are My Sweet Neighbors and Parental Love. These are both at their 3rd release, so not a lot of content yet. Also good are Innocence Au Pair and Teacher's Pet which both revolve more around times of day (much like Big Brother). Teachers Pet has the most content of the ones I have just named. Babysitter and Dual Family are also good. Finally, if you want a shit ton of content and can handle Honey Select instead of Daz3d models, try Solvalley School, Cohabitation, Research on Corruption. Other users will have their favorites, these are some of mine. The biggies are the Popular games, as you mentioned, Dreams of Desire, Big Brother, Summetime Saga, The Twist, etc. The daughter Saga series is nice, gorgeous renders but the story is a little bit incoherent continuity wise and theUI need a little bit of work.

Last edited:
Reactions: falcon93

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Maybe you can try The Gift Reloaded if you more into harem fetish,also Lab Rats and Glassix from Honey Select for harem too.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016

not sure about that, D is a bit out of proportions, but, don´t get me wrong, i love it. she is super hot. this is a game and I want her to look as hot possible. but I agree that is a bit fresh that most of the characters are not oversized and impossible, they look ok and normal.

Reactions: ThunderZoo
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes