FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
not sure about that, D is a bit out of proportions, but, don´t get me wrong, i love it. she is super hot. this is a game and I want her to look as hot possible. but I agree that is a bit fresh that most of the characters are not oversized and impossible, they look ok and normal.
imo D looks weird as fuck.
I can't put my finger on it but she looks like a doll or an alien. Something about her just doesn't seem natural.
That along with how mentally stunted she is compared to Elena.

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
Time for a poll: (1) Dad wants to kiss her but she declines ; (2) Dad wants to kiss her butt. She accepts.
I like 2 as well. She drops a knife. He bends to pick it up and then just has to kiss her ass.

This can build up to something else later....like licking her ass for their first anal....but that needs to be way way way in the future as they explore each other

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I like 2 as well. She drops a knife. He bends to pick it up and then just has to kiss her ass.

This can build up to something else later....like licking her ass for their first anal....but that needs to be way way way in the future as they explore each other
Not knife, rather spoon. Who knows what she can do if have knife in hand...accidentally :WutFace:

AxelKoch

Aug 28, 2017
games been in development for a year and you still got the blue balls syndrome going on.:FeelsBadMan:
There are a few relatively good VN/games that are in development and very few feature much of any pay off, especially the incest related ones. Most of them feature side content, so as not to spoil the main dish but not completely blue ball audience. Not this one though.

Even though for incest related stories it makes sense to have relationships outside of the incest ones, leading up to incest relationship. As characters in denial try to normalize themselves by seeking typical relationships.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
games been in development for a year and you still got the blue balls syndrome going on.:FeelsBadMan:
only if You are devoted to Your daughter, but, I am not worry about that

Somehow MrDots play strange game with us. He looking for a way and suitable moment /after year of blue-balling/ to D turn in cum addict. Probably, that shall happend when "Happy ending" arrive, and D feels the smell, /maybe even the tastes/ of the cum.
After that, on D birthday, as a present F shall buy book "Kama Sutra". I think that that is a major reason for so mane save slots with description. Shall see :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Dolphin3000

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
For me D is the hottest girl I have seen in a game. That's only because of her look that I started to play this game, because I'm neither in dating sim, dad/daughter stuff and incomplete games. And I'm glad I did because I like this game a lot!

Her body is not exactly "normal" but who cares, it's a game! (although I would prefer her a little taller).

BTW I agree she looks better without makeup!

Reactions: virtuvoid

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
It's cool that we all have a different taste regarding women. Some of us prefer girls like the D model some don't. I would like to swap D with Elena, although I would also increase Elena's breast size a tiny bit. But hey, it's not my game and I take what I can get.

So, I'm not that much into D's physical appearance but I like the story so far. That's why I stick around.

Reactions: Darkaura

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
we can't have it all. i would like this game to have a choice on the "boobs". (I know adult flash games where you can customize, but its 2D not 3D and cartoon like)
unfortunately we are not there yet. maybe in 10-15 years we have computers that can render on the fly and the developer can add a "boob" size plugin.

right now we have D as she is, and Im quite glad its her and not Elena. I would not play this game.
so, unfortunately for you that likes Elena better. at least you get some scenes with her to.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It's cool that we all have a different taste regarding women. Some of us prefer girls like the D model some don't. I would like to swap D with Elena, although I would also increase Elena's breast size a tiny bit. But hey, it's not my game and I take what I can get.

So, I'm not that much into D's physical appearance but I like the story so far. That's why I stick around.
I find it really interesting how different men prefer different kind of girls. For me Olivia has the perfect body.

Reactions: Darkaura

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's ok man, I'm not that easily offended... and I can understand that for some of you D is the most beautiful girl on earth... That means the game immersed you deep enough to care... lol
I must clarify that the game art is top notch... especially in comparison with anything else I've tried in the genre... It's just a matter of taste if you like your women natural or "perfect"...

It might be slightly off-topic but since you guys are pros and I just recently joined the forum, could you suggest any similar games that are not in the "popular section"? I've been trying those games and I'm hooked, but I finished most of them and I'm in struggle finding more...
I will suggest Dreaming of Dana and Dreams of Desire. those two are great games with top notch rendering. Dana's dev is still learning but he does some damn good renders! Zoe's Temptation is fun as is the other game there My Girlfriend's Amnesia....

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
In terms of bodily proportions, Olivia would be #1 in DMD. But the dev messed up her eyes so much (this is also true for Graham) that I would rather not see her face.
D, as she is but with minimal makeup and hair down [like my avatar] is stunningly beautiful.
I'm not sure what's going on with the eyes in DMD, but except for D they're all just... wrong. Way too glassy, the specular reflections are all hiding the pupils and making everyone (except D) look like a walking corpse.

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
haha. that is funny Catoblepas. walking corpses! but in a sense they are, just 3D models without a mind and soul and the developer trying to make them look good with filters and effects.
for me, I dont care that much, as my interest is purely on D and she look good in my eyes. :D
I agree virtuvoid, I like D better with her hair down and as little makeup possible. no lipsticks either. just natural (if you can call a 3D model natural)

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
I'm not sure what's going on with the eyes in DMD, but except for D they're all just... wrong. Way too glassy, the specular reflections are all hiding the pupils and making everyone (except D) look like a walking corpse.
Wikipedia: In , the uncanny valley is the hypothesis that human replicas which appear almost, but not exactly, like real human beings elicit feelings of eeriness and revulsion (or ) among some observers.

Reactions: paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Wikipedia: In , the uncanny valley is the hypothesis that human replicas which appear almost, but not exactly, like real human beings elicit feelings of eeriness and revulsion (or ) among some observers.
that's what I was just going to point to. Uncanny valley is why sometimes when the models begin to become very close to humans, they become repellant.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes