dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I hope for some scenes of the daughter which are out of her comfort zone. Not only the character is important, also the location and the situation. Maybe in a strip club, or swinger club etc
You think there'll be something more added to this game?

Stephan23

Dec 4, 2017
No but a scene with only tyra, ok, where is the outstanding thing? If you take the daughter in for a threesome ok, that maybe has something. The don't have to create new stories. I only say that the whole scene should be more than only two people have sex...

Reactions: kokon1969
Aug 13, 2017
This is just fluff.............if you see the original planned fetishes for this game.........
Do they intend to release one path of this "extra content" every 3-4 months?

Edit: Writing is hard.........

Reactions: zehyr

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This is just fluff.............if you see the original planned fetishes for this game.........
Do they intend to release one path of this "extra content" every 3-4 months?

Edit: Writing is hard.........
Show us all those plans

You still have Dots posts?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It was downright odd nothing happened with olivia-graham in the game, the setup is practically completely written, felt very much like an invisible hand was steering it away.....
Yeah, that was an arc I was looking forward to. Perhaps the invisible hand of the "No-Sharing Brigade?" We seem to lose a lot of hinted sharing story lines over the years.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I think they just start the teasing by the most vanilla stuff. It wouldn't make sense if the first preview was Dee in a gangbang. Or at least I hope so, Dots was disapointing before and he can be again. But since the entire point of this new "extension" is to not be Vanilla shit, there should be 80% chance that the pro-sharing people like me get what they want. Unless Dots only listened to his paying customers and they all requested boring lesbian shit just to piss us off.

What my pessimistic mind sees for the first extension is that there might be a lot of lesbian stuff or sex with secondary characters no one gives a shit about, and most of the real good stuff will be in Part 2. But Dots could make 15 more extensions like this, largely enough material and storylines to expand in all the years of content DmD has.

His next game will probably be super Vanilla like SL, so I'd rather he does a new extension of DmD every 3 months in between.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah but it tells me no saves are found.... where are they stored once chapter is complete
you didn't play ch1 to end where persistent save was created.

I think I read 2 parts in dots initial post.
I mean even if in the end it's one "game" with everything, it will take 2 updates before it's complete.
maybe originally but since no sl until dmd extras is done that's unlikely.

Reactions: newdawn75

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I read it fast and I'm too lazy to go back to the post about it, but I'm not sure Dots post was clear about that.
It could either mean : No SL until extras first part is done OR no SL update until extras part 1 + part 2 is done.
I think this year they did something like 2 SL updates, 1 DmD, 2 SL, so maybe they'll do 2 DmD extras in a row. But it's just speculation on my part.
I mean if this really has more content than Melody extras (which it should, considering how long DmD lasted compared to Melody), I don't see so much content maid in 3 weeks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean if this really has more content than Melody extras (which it should, considering how long DmD lasted compared to Melody), I don't see so much content maid in 3 weeks.
well m's extras was just some pics mostly. we'll see what will be.

Reactions: Kryptozoid
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes