cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there anyway to keep daughter loyal to father as he is to her? Cause I see elena is trying to take advantage of her friend.
yes by telling to dee to stop with elena and father isn't necessarily as loyal as dee can be.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017

Sleeping With The Enemy

Hello again everyone!
We have another set of preview images from our upcoming release - the “Dating My Daughter Fantasy Scene” collection.
For today’s preview, we have decided to go with some images from one of our alternate scenes, where you are seduced/tempted by your daughter’s rival during the modelling competition in Chapter 3 - TYRA!
We had quite a lot of supporters who wanted to see something involving Tyra, and given that such a scenario never eventuated in the story version of the game, we were more than happy to make this combination happen!
Let us know in the comments what you think of this weekend’s previews and what other character combinations or situations you would like to see happen!
And we can finally confirm that this special version of DMD will be released on SATURDAY, JUNE 10TH!
We’re treating this as a proper update of DMD, therefore, we won’t officially re-start work on Sunshine Love until all these DMD scenes have been completed.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thank you very much for your continued support!
MrDots

View attachment 2621363

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I knew that the fantasy scenes would likely be more boring crap but jesus this just seals the deal. The MC fucks like 99% of the women already and of the very few who he doesn't fuck they chose Tyra? Who gives a fuck about her? I'm not expecting anything good with D because people already too attached with a fictional character so even if it was fantasy scene they'd get mad, but this? Come on! Pick someone like Rachel.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I knew that the fantasy scenes would likely be more boring crap but jesus this just seals the deal. The MC fucks like 99% of the women already and of the very few who he doesn't fuck they chose Tyra? Who gives a fuck about her? I'm not expecting anything good with D because people already too attached with a fictional character so even if it was fantasy scene they'd get mad, but this? Come on! Pick someone like Rachel.
See man you ain't paying attention to how the previews go

Rachel is likely one of the highest requested fantasy scenes so they are not going to preview her early. They will keep you in suspense.

It is common for the procedure of previews, in my experience

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I hope they will do some cross over scenes, like Dee+Melody+Dad+Martin or whatever. I don't care much about SL characters, besides the main brunette and 1 or 2 others, but I really liked Melody and any occasion I can see more of her is good to me.

devante

Nov 7, 2019
hello im currently playing dmd ch 1 and everything was working fine but then the h button along with the scroll button stopped working could someone help me please ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hello im currently playing dmd ch 1 and everything was working fine but then the h button along with the scroll button stopped working could someone help me please ?
reloading game didn't work?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes