cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All other scenes I've been able to avoid/turn down would hate to ruin it by f and d having to get involved in that. considering I'm on a dee solo playthrough.
well wt-pdf says that option on day 49 either starts that path or doesn't and to stop it needs not to tell truth.

Reactions: newdawn75
Jan 29, 2022
Can anybody provide me the complete (ch1-4) walk through or ch1 , ch2 , ch3 separately. The main page only has ch 4 walkthrough and iam just starting this game.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
are Olivia and graham cameos, their backstory sounds its a different game entirely
I don't believe so but their models are used in a lot of other VNs.

Funny enough, their storyline is such a problem for me that I made my first ever Renpy VN doing a rework/side story of those two, F and D.
It was pretty just a learning effort so I'd clean it up a lot before ever sharing it but it was technically my first ever. Anyway...

That's how odd their treatment is so I can see why someone may think they're cameos. Graham specifically is written all over the place as far as what he wants, likes and such. In my short story he has a goal or plan with not only his daughter but those two and F/D.

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
Just started chapter 3, I now like to call it "chapter Grrr!" with the amount of Grrr I've read in the opening segments :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes