newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Does Koko always kiss daughter on mouth on day 9? Because I don't remember that happening on my last playthrough.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. I hasn't play since the beginning of chapter 2 and I saw the game is completed now. Do you think its worth continuing now? Is the rest of the story good? Is the ending satisfying? Because based on the writing of Sunshine Love. I don't have much confident in Mrdots. Sunshine Love at least have good render and cute girls but in this game I don't even like the daughter that much tbh. I prefer Elena and the office co worker lady. Georgina or something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi. I hasn't play since the beginning of chapter 2 and I saw the game is completed now. Do you think its worth continuing now? Is the rest of the story good? Is the ending satisfying? Because based on the writing of Sunshine Love. I don't have much confident in Mrdots. Sunshine Love at least have good render and cute girls but in this game I don't even like the daughter that much tbh. I prefer Elena and the office co worker lady. Georgina or something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
The saves that automatically carry over from chapter one to two, where are they stored on pc? Because I'm doing a second playthrough and I want to make sure that 2nd chapter loads right save.

Stephan23

Dec 4, 2017
New scene tomorrow, i hope it's bester than the last two... olivia graham would be nice at this stage

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The saves that automatically carry over from chapter one to two, where are they stored on pc? Because I'm doing a second playthrough and I want to make sure that 2nd chapter loads right save.
winsows pc? \appdata\roaming\renpy\persistent\

in S3 we can active both jen/geo with mod but now i cant anyone help active both route ? like mod s3
devs made decision on ch2 that jen and geo are on diff. paths.

Mouws

Jun 3, 2017
Wait, so to play this game fully I need to download all 4 chapters as separate games?
There's no 1 big download of it all?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
ikknow but s2- s3 can watch with mod together
yes you can but no on ch4. why you gotta ask from modder.
It would take a major mod to allow you to have both in the household at the same time.

Logically, I can see where they are two separate endings. One has a contemporary of Dad functioning as an older sister/maternal figure for D. The other is a contemporary of D, so that F basically has two young sister-wives. Much as I'd want F to love them all, it makes sense to simplify the multiple endings.

Perhaps one of the fantasy scenarios will be having both with D. I'd be much more interested in that than Tyra.

Reactions: zehyr

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev1.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May 21, 2023 07:00 pm
Family Reunited?

Hello to all our loyal supporters!

How has the month of May been for you?

For today’s preview, we continue to shock and surprise you with some previews from one of our fantasy scenes from our upcoming DMD Fantasy scene release.

If you followed the story until the very end (potential spoiler here), you’ll remember that Dee’s mother, Rachel, was reunited with her own father, Joe (Dee’s Grandfather).

But what if things had been different and Rachel was able to convince you and your daughter to try being a “happy family” again another shot?

Find out what happens in this alternate scene (and many other special scenes) when this special version of DMD is released on SATURDAY, JUNE 10TH!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thank you very much for your continued support!

MrDots

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait, so to play this game fully I need to download all 4 chapters as separate games?
There's no 1 big download of it all?
with all chapters in 1 game would be very big dl. you can get all chapters from torrent but still need to do separate play.

It would take a major mod to allow you to have both in the household at the same time.
true, some mods show alt. scenes too.

Each update F's dick is smaller. Gladly for him the game is finished.
oh you have measured it?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes