newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
How do I import my save from chapter 2 to chapter 3? When I start chapter 3 all its giving me are options to manually enter choices from chapter 2 instead of importing the chap 2 save like the previous.

Reactions: elandoor

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I import my save from chapter 2 to chapter 3? When I start chapter 3 all its giving me are options to manually enter choices from chapter 2 instead of importing the chap 2 save like the previous.
you can't, you must answer to those questions.

Telling graham your secret in chapter 3 doesn't enable sharing your daughter does it?
no it just makes it possible to share dee with graham and olivia.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This will be the last update right?
game won't get any updates unless some big bug appears (unlikely after this) since it is completed. there will be what if scenes later but that won't have anything to do with main game (besides same chars).

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
View attachment 2640016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
May 21, 2023 07:00 pm
Family Reunited?

Hello to all our loyal supporters!

How has the month of May been for you?

For today’s preview, we continue to shock and surprise you with some previews from one of our fantasy scenes from our upcoming DMD Fantasy scene release.

If you followed the story until the very end (potential spoiler here), you’ll remember that Dee’s mother, Rachel, was reunited with her own father, Joe (Dee’s Grandfather).

But what if things had been different and Rachel was able to convince you and your daughter to try being a “happy family” again another shot?

Find out what happens in this alternate scene (and many other special scenes) when this special version of DMD is released on SATURDAY, JUNE 10TH!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and thank you very much for your continued support!

MrDots
Cant wait ooomagaaa
but how about georgina felling im so guilty to her now

Last edited:
Reactions: ashish 090

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
is the complete version out yet?(all chapters in 1)
There will never be, it would require them to redo the entire game from scratch, since there where changes in the renpy script between the chapters, and they need to focus on SL and their new game so not happening.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
dee wins if you change code on ch3 and 4 otherwise no.

not atm and what future brings no1 knows. besides all-in-1 would be quite a big packet.

You mean changing the variable from true to false about her losing competition?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes