blaque

Nov 30, 2018
So far the Fantasy scenes are what I have asked for from Mr Dot and he's delivering: Melody, Rachel. Just like I wanted! Now all that's left on my list is a foursome with F, Dee, Martin, and Martin's daughter. And then ALL the girls of Sunshine Love especially Krystal. I want a threesome with Krystal, Dee and F.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So far the Fantasy scenes are what I have asked for from Mr Dot and he's delivering: Melody, Rachel. Just like I wanted! Now all that's left on my list is a foursome with F, Dee, Martin, and Martin's daughter. And then ALL the girls of Sunshine Love especially Krystal. I want a threesome with Krystal, Dee and F.
I think Dots is probably too lazy for that, but what would be great as a closing to Fantasy update 2 would be a big orgy with (almost) everyone. There's super secondary characters I don't care about, like Ryan's GF, the asian talent agent and various others, but an orgy scene with D, F, Martin, mom, Elena, Jen, Graham, Olivia, Ryan, Georgina and maybe Melody and MC's sister from SL would be great. Just have to find some semi-clever reason for it. Doesn't have to be great litterature, but you can imagine some vacation scene with everyone, maybe paid by Coco, a small threesome starts with Dee and 2 random characters, and then one after the other, other characters join the orgy because they had to meet D & F for something and they just come to check on them.
But that's just wishful thinking, as I don't see Dots taking the time to model a scene with more than 4 characters.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
what fantasy update 2?
I am lazy myself so I won't go back and check, but I'm pretty sure Dots mentioned that there will be 2 fantasy updates. The first being released on the 10th of June, the second one, he didn't say when.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am lazy myself so I won't go back and check, but I'm pretty sure Dots mentioned that there will be 2 fantasy updates. The first being released on the 10th of June, the second one, he didn't say when.
yea says 2 fantasy updates which mess sl's schedule and also new game's schedule.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
yea says 2 fantasy updates which mess sl's schedule and also new game's schedule.
I don't care about neither SL nor new game (because from the small bits I read it will be as vanilla as SL). But I think they'll do at least one SL update (probably 2) before the 2nd fantasy update. So probably Fantasy update 2 around Xmas or maybe rushed for October or November so they can release first update of new game for Xmas.
But that's just pessimistic suppositions. I'm not even sure how many more udpates SL needs before it's done.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't care about neither SL nor new game (because from the small bits I read it will be as vanilla as SL). But I think they'll do at least one SL update (probably 2) before the 2nd fantasy update. So probably Fantasy update 2 around Xmas or maybe rushed for October or November so they can release first update of new game for Xmas.
But that's just pessimistic suppositions. I'm not even sure how many more udpates SL needs before it's done.
sl needs 2 weeks at least, new game will have same tags as this at least early.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
As I said before, I was done with DMD even before the final update but said I'd give the "alternate/fantasy" stories a shot but this first one is a fucking joke. It just does what we've seen a million times...like the actual DMD story.

I'm out. It was fun when it was decent but this has been washed for a couple years at this point and their other works just aren't that good, tbh.

Melody threeway with MC & D? How is that different than anything we've seen? The models I. their work all look alike anyway so there is nothing special or to be gained by doing more of what they did in the story. Who gives a fuck about Melody being the 3rd person in the 3-way when it would take 20 minutes and a smoke break to make the scene?
If this isn't going to be a departure from their "MC is an infallible pussy magnet" bullshit I'm out.
Watch, Dee will meet her and she'll introduce her to dad and Melody will be unable to stop herself from wanting his cock and they'll have the most boring 3-way ever made...just like the actual DMD story in the second half.

Lame. So many characters to start with to show people that this will be a unique experience set in that world and they bring in a character who's model was made in 2005, lol. Couldn't be more bland. Might as well be big-titted stick figures at this point.
New experiences have to come from new character interactions and instances and this is just going to be the same old bullshit. Hard pass.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
they bring in a character who's model was made in 2005, lol. Couldn't be more bland. Might as well be big-titted stick figures at this point.
Sure, number of polygons is more important than art direction and character design. :rolleyes:

But I must say that I agree to some degree about the boringness of the last year of updates. But still I'm not one to judge a release that isn't here yet on 4 or 5 previews. It's probably gonna be disappointing, but I'm hoping for 2 or 3 good scenes they haven't shown yet. But keeping most of my hopes for the 2nd fantasy update.

• Haha
Reactions: zehyr and cxx

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I don’t know why people are surprised so far. Based on how the game was made, this fantasy collection isn’t going to be some sort of mmf/sharing/NTR paradise collection.

im predicting there will be some sharing scenes but it will be side dishes and not main. If I were you guys, I would not expect too much from those kinks so you won’t be let down when the updates come.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes