Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
There will be a second "fantasy sscene" update later this year. We didn't manage to finish all scenes we wanted to do. (Like Martin etc). We simply ran out of time as we need to start working on the next regular SL update.

As for the NTR scene "indecent proposal", you may credit or blame me for it. I "won" a favor by MrDots during the past worldcup, and i turned it in for this scene (He still doesn't like ntr at all in any of his games - OUR definition of ntr, not the definition over here).
I did this, because i always told people over here that such a scene will not fit in our game, but even though i personally am strictly against ntr at all, i see that there are some fans for that kink. So i used my favor to "force" MrDots to include it.
Some may hate me for this, some will thank me for this, but that's nothing new for me - lol - i am used to it ;).

Have fun, once it's released later

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
3 out of 7 are interesting to me. The Rocky scene ..... meh!
yea - the rocky scene was quite hard - it's hard to do a scene about a kink you hate at all and still do it right.
But i guess the outcome is quite a nice one, even it's not everyones' taste as we all know.

RockSteady1

Oct 4, 2018
There will be a second "fantasy sscene" update later this year. We didn't manage to finish all scenes we wanted to do. (Like Martin etc). We simply ran out of time as we need to start working on the next regular SL update.

As for the NTR scene "indecent proposal", you may credit or blame me for it. I "won" a favor by MrDots during the past worldcup, and i turned it in for this scene (He still doesn't like ntr at all in any of his games - OUR definition of ntr, not the definition over here).
I did this, because i always told people over here that such a scene will not fit in our game, but even though i personally am strictly against ntr at all, i see that there are some fans for that kink. So i used my favor to "force" MrDots to include it.
Some may hate me for this, some will thank me for this, but that's nothing new for me - lol - i am used to it ;).

This man - hero...

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020

lol, Mr dots and his team is like an abused and brainwashed girlfriend. They always try to please their emotionally abusive boyfriend for some reason.

small joke aside I’m glad at least the scene has meaning and it’s not just NTR for the sake of the NTR kink. What if Dee taking up the judges “deal” is a big what if. And when I think about there are a ton of other instances where NTR would have happened but you guys don’t do them.

No wonder why the NTR crowd wasn’t happy.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is there a clock count down for this or no?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes