cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
update when or we must play dmd fantasy scene ?? why not add or update in this app ??
you'd want to dl 3.5 gigs to play extra scenes which have nothing to do with main game?

best is to play after finishing ch4. otherwise can be played at any time.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
In the walkthrough, there is an option mentioning about modelling agent Aleksandr Ivanovich:
[D fights with Tyra in the town square
• Fight back +3 LOVE PTS
*IMPORTANT: If you choose “Fight back”, it will be the BEST OPTION, but only if you are not on the Pregnancy path.
You will not contact modelling agent Aleksandr Ivanovich who F and D met at the competition.
If you choose “Talk back” or if you are ON the Pregnancy path, then this will be bad for D’s modelling career.
At some point, F will contact modelling agent Aleksandr Ivanovich who F and D met at the competition.]

So what's happen to Aleksandr Ivanovich at the end if I choose "Talk Back"?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So what's happen to Aleksandr Ivanovich at the end if I choose "Talk Back"?
no idea since i and prolly rest chose fight back. wt should tell what happens with him.

if dee becomes pregnant then no modelling career etc most likely.

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
just finished chap2
will someone tell me the endings available to know if it is worth it playing the next cahps?
please focus on the bad endings as I for some reason hate the daughter and just generally like bad endings in games( yeah I'm a psycho)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
just finished chap2
will someone tell me the endings available to know if it is worth it playing the next cahps?
please focus on the bad endings as I for some reason hate the daughter and just generally like bad endings in games( yeah I'm a psycho)
The bad endings are a game over...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just finished chap2
well you can sorta see daughter getting raped and that leads to total game over.

Nekane

Oct 17, 2017
Is the game supposed to end with a "To Be Continued" Screen? Because that's what I got - after Rachel showed up in Chapter 4 and there's the scene with Cassandra.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes