Mar 29, 2023
Just finished playing this. I've got to say, I'm speechless. This story has been one hell of an emotional rollercoaster. I just can't put into words exactly how awesome this game is, cause I feel like even these words doesn't do it justice.

What I liked most is the wholesomeness of this story, the dialogs between F and D and how their relationship evolved from almost stranger to (spoiler) :p

Also the choices and different paths. It's awesome that there are different paths to take in this story, which gives more replay-ability to this story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways author-san, if you read this, thank you for making such a wonderful story!

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So just saw there was an update To Sunshine Love and some time has passed, any news about when will Fantasy Update 2 happen Hyperserver ? I guess you don't have a clear date, but just to know if it will be after this SL update, or after the next SL update (more likely, but you should have better info than my speculation)

Ryuengami

Sep 23, 2022
I have a question non related with the game but can anyone tell me if exist a solution for the problem in Renpy "Maximum recursion depth exceeded"? I can´t save my game by that.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I have a question non related with the game but can anyone tell me if exist a solution for the problem in Renpy "Maximum recursion depth exceeded"? I can´t save my game by that.
recursion is, when a function is calling itself. (Like function sum(x) => if x=0 then return x else return (x + sum(x-1)))
[which will add all numbers between 0 and x btw]
Each function call will be stored and put on hold until the return of the new called function.
The numbers of "opened/started functions at same time is called "Recursion depth".
This recursion depth depends on the used programming language and can't be changed at all.

The only way to "change" or solve your problem is to code in a way not using recursion for that part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryuengami

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
I could use a little help. I downloaded the latest version (CH4 1.00) yesterday from pixeldrain but I'm unable to progress past day 47. Following the photoshoot with D+Cassandra the MC drives home with D and the "To Be Continued" screen pops up and prompts back to the main menu. Anyone else having this issue, if so, any solutions?

I have the Walkthrough/Scene mod installed, maybe this is the issue?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I could use a little help. I downloaded the latest version (CH4 1.00) yesterday from pixeldrain but I'm unable to progress past day 47. Following the photoshoot with D+Cassandra the MC drives home with D and the "To Be Continued" screen pops up and prompts back to the main menu. Anyone else having this issue, if so, any solutions?

I have the Walkthrough/Scene mod installed, maybe this is the issue?
you have made wrong choice at some point ch3 or 4.

Dont_H8

May 6, 2023
you have made wrong choice at some point ch3 or 4.
I'm not getting a "Game Over" screen, I'm getting a "To be continued" screen followed by a "You've reached the end of this version" screen as if the version isn't complete. I followed the WT, made the best choices and have 470 Love pts. Another thing that seems off is the last scene gallery replays end at ver .032. Within the scene gallery I dont have any Koko scenes or Game Ending scenes.

EDIT: I reinstalled CH4 without the WTmod and that solved the issue.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not getting a "Game Over" screen, I'm getting a "To be continued" screen followed by a "You've reached the end of this version" screen as if the version isn't complete. I followed the WT, made the best choices and have 470 Love pts. Another thing that seems off is the last scene gallery replays end at ver .032. Within the scene gallery I dont have any Koko scenes or Game Ending scenes.

EDIT: I reinstalled CH4 without the WTmod and that solved the issue.
i know what you got and that is due some choice earlier. there is devs wt-mod ingame too.

Mar 29, 2023
I guess the WT Mod wasn't updated to latest version. But to be fair, you only would need it for the first 2 parts, the last 2 parts have a built-in WT that you can enable via preferences menu

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So, do we already know if the next thing on MrDots planning is more SL or more DmD Fantasy ? Or do we have to wait for the next preview (in 6 to 8 hours if there's one this week) to know the answer ?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
So, do we already know if the next thing on MrDots planning is more SL or more DmD Fantasy ? Or do we have to wait for the next preview (in 6 to 8 hours if there's one this week) to know the answer ?
the plan is to end SL at christmas and start our new game after that. Guess January is our month off like every year, so most likely it's Februaray to start off the new game.
DMD fantasy update will be somewhere in this year too - most likely after next SL update (also possible after next 2 updates).
These plans are not set in stone and please don't quote me on that if we change things.
But for now that's how we think we will do.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes