cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah the brunette with tits and nice eyes, so not Shortcake. Who is fine, but I prefer main girl, who's apparently named Nic. I don't know I just extract the pictures for this game.
nicole is blonde (more or less literally), vicky is brunette with nice eyes and tits and sis is brunette with nice eyes and more nice tits than vicky.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
nicole is blonde (more or less literally), vicky is brunette with nice eyes and tits and sis is brunette with nice eyes and more nice tits than vicky.
Oh yeah so it's Vicky that I like and Nicole is cheap version of Dee from DmD.

nightshade14

Mar 22, 2021
don't know if i did something wrong or whatever, but i had toggled on all relationships with elena, georgina and jennifer, and now it shows only jennifer, while the others are disappeared, like not at all in the section. is it a bug or what?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh yeah so it's Vicky that I like and Nicole is cheap version of Dee from DmD.
vicky or sis unless you mean naughty auntie who fucks mayor.

don't know if i did something wrong or whatever, but i had toggled on all relationships with elena, georgina and jennifer, and now it shows only jennifer, while the others are disappeared, like not at all in the section. is it a bug or what?
on what chapter? possible that you did something or you got bugged. post a save and maybe some1 can look into it.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

nightshade14

Mar 22, 2021
vicky or sis unless you mean naughty auntie who fucks mayor.

on what chapter? possible that you did something or you got bugged. post a save and maybe some1 can look into it.
chapter 3,don't know why but i looked into the chapter 4 and i can choose the things i did in the previous chapter, so I'll play the 3 and then in case play the fourth as i want

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
chapter 3,don't know why but i looked into the chapter 4 and i can choose the things i did in the previous chapter, so I'll play the 3 and then in case play the fourth as i want
well georgina and jennifer are mutually exclusive so sounds bug.

bastischwe

May 30, 2022
I believe the last thing is a bonus once you get the first 14
No wait the 15th one is same as extended but swap Jen in for Georgina
Then there is a 16th you earn for the first 15

The 1st one is like ultimate solo best job or something
No preg
No other people besides Dee
Enough points to get the best job
I unlocked the 15th ending. The first and the last still no
Does nothing.
Anyway... DMD is the best game. Absolutely.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any chance of a version 2 of this game?
no since games telling about married couple aren't that popular and there isn't anything to tell about dee's and f's story. dee might pop-ip on game after sl.

Cracarot

Oct 26, 2020
Who the hell wants to see a f****** condom in this kind of game. If you were trying to teach people how to do safe sex then why not open a school instead or write a book or do whatever....but making a sex game. very disappointing after two days of plaaying time.

• Haha
Reactions: Capt. Fubar

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who the hell wants to see a f****** condom in this kind of game. If you were trying to teach people how to do safe sex then why not open a school instead or write a book or do whatever....but making a sex game. very disappointing after two days of plaaying time.
dee and f use condoms early cuz no birth control pills, later they fuck bareback.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes