Jan 29, 2022
I heard this game starts out very well and became trash after sometime. Is it true. Should i play it? Iam looking for incest game with a lot of reluctance romance buildup the feeling of taboo etc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I heard this game starts out very well and became trash after sometime. Is it true. Should i play it? Iam looking for incest game with a lot of reluctance romance buildup the feeling of taboo etc.
well there are ups and downs. there is romance build-up but as game goes on it becomes unlocking kinks to do with daughter while dating her and others, can also romance georgina (she becomes sorta dee's step-mommy).

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Haven't played this game in years and just now noticed that the Chapter 4 download is literally just the fourth part. Did Mr. Dots not release a single packaged game of all four chapters? I thought I remembered that the plan was before wrapping up the entire game that he was going to go through the early bits and remaster them with updated renders and animations to be in line with the late game quality. Are the downloads for Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 the same games from years ago or were they updated at some point?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haven't played this game in years and just now noticed that the Chapter 4 download is literally just the fourth part. Did Mr. Dots not release a single packaged game of all four chapters? I thought I remembered that the plan was before wrapping up the entire game that he was going to go through the early bits and remaster them with updated renders and animations to be in line with the late game quality. Are the downloads for Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 the same games from years ago or were they updated at some point?

no single package since it'd be very big package and would require rework due renpy version changes.

ch 1 and 2 are same as they were when added to op.

updated renders might happen in future if they remake game.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
How important is FP points. Cause on day 12 in chapter 1 i can kiss D's pussy but i lose 20 fp and gain 1 LP.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Reading the OP is hard... :FacePalm: :KEK: :WeSmart:
And being rude is easy it seems. Only thing i seen gallery related in op was the walkthrough mod but i don't want to use it cause i read it plays all scenes which i don't want to see because i'm on the only D route.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And being rude is easy it seems. Only thing i seen gallery related in op was the walkthrough mod but i don't want to use it cause i read it plays all scenes which i don't want to see because i'm on the only D route.
Billy Crystal Tissue GIF - Billy Crystal Tissue Kleenex GIFs

Telling you to read the OP isn't rude... :KEK:
Get a grip...

If you don't want to use the WT mod then you're out of luck... and of course it has the ability to play all the scenes... that's the point of a gallery mod... like WTF are you talking about...

Here is a 1337 pr0 gamer tip... don't click on the scenes you don't want to see...
I know mind blowing... :HideThePain:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Billy Crystal Tissue GIF - Billy Crystal Tissue Kleenex GIFs

Telling you to read the OP isn't rude... :KEK:
Get a grip...

If you don't want to use the WT mod then you're out of luck... and of course it has the ability to play all the scenes... that's the point of a gallery mod... like WTF are you talking about...

Here is a 1337 pr0 gamer tip... don't click on the scenes you don't want to see...
I know mind blowing... :HideThePain:
Oh no telling me to read the op is not rude the little face palms is and you know you was being rude. what i was talking about not wanting to see was the scenes in the game like the sharing and lesbian stuff. I read that it will show all the scenes no matter what i pick.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
This is from the mod op. I've currently made over 120 improvements to tons of events in the game so that you will always be able to see dozens of missable scenes. So now all the scenes will play for events instead of only one.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes