cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There’s will be no updated renders. I think they only plan on fixing grammar and story a bit to make it flow better. But there won’t be “new” content like renders/animations for DMD other than the 2nd and final part of the fantasy collection.
no new content right but updating graphics to same as in sl isn't totally out of question. still it's just a rumor.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
no new content right but updating graphics to same as in sl isn't totally out of question. still it's just a rumor.
It would be nice to see newer and more crisp renders in earlier chapters. I would like them to fill in more scenes too but it probably be too much work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It would be nice to see newer and more crisp renders in earlier chapters. I would like them to fill in more scenes too but it probably be too much work.
no new scenes that's sure besides what's in fantasy 2.

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
am i missing something? V35 is the latest but it ends on TBC. but its marked as completed with a v1.0... where is this completed version?

EDIT* figured it out, lains mod breaks the game and makesit so you cant get to the endings.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
am i missing something? V35 is the latest but it ends on TBC. but its marked as completed with a v1.0... where is this completed version?

EDIT* figured it out, lains mod breaks the game and makesit so you cant get to the endings.
use other mod or use devs ingame wt.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The question is, if there is fantasy update 2 in the next release...
the answer is: no
We first do Sunshine Love - not decided right now when the 2nd fantasy scene update will be - but most likely within this year

jgjnewj

Aug 20, 2023
hi, I wanted to know if someone can upload the links for the Italian translation of "dating my daughter" again.
old MEGA links don't work.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to hide the black dialogue/text box on chapter 1? It's getting in the way
of seeing parts of some scenes. It was letting me hide the dialogue/text box by clicking the mouse
wheel but once the beach scene with the nudist couple comes up the mouse wheel is not
hiding the dialogue/text box anymore. Is there a keyboard command of some kind to hide the
text box momentarily?
press H

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
This game is getting buggier now, back to the wheel mouse and H not hiding the text box again,
and all my points randomly appeared and disappeared.
i hope you still know that if you are playing chapter 1, then you are playing a game from 7 years ago - that's a completely different renpy version back then and renpy itself has been much buggier and also not all features were there that time.

Using your mousewheel to scroll back also resets your points if you scroll over a point where you got them. That's intended and is in all renpy games.

But no offence - i just have seen your registration date - so i assume you are pretty new and can't know such things.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes