Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Oh no telling me to read the op is not rude the little face palms is and you know you was being rude.
Oh no... someone gave a facepalm on an internet forum... the horror...
I read that it will show all the scenes no matter what i pick.
This is from the mod op. I've currently made over 120 improvements to tons of events in the game so that you will always be able to see dozens of missable scenes. So now all the scenes will play for events instead of only one.
Yeah I know... that's not the gallery though... that's during gameplay... where you can choose IF you want to see sharing/lesbian or not.

Not sure why i have to spell that out for you...

A gallery IS NOT the gameplay and gameplay also let's you choose what to see... not sure what's so hard to get that you don't understand...

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Oh no... someone gave a facepalm on an internet forum... the horror...

Yeah I know... that's not the gallery though... that's during gameplay... where you can choose IF you want to see sharing/lesbian or not.

Not sure why i have to spell that out for you...

A gallery IS NOT the gameplay and gameplay also let's you choose what to see... not sure what's so hard to get that you don't understand...
It doesn't say that in the Mod Op does it? It just says I've currently made over 120 improvements to tons of events in the game so that you will always be able to see dozens of missable scenes. So now all the scenes will play for events instead of only one. If it had said during game play that i don't have to see all the scenes only the ones i wanted then we would not be having this conversation. I don't know who pissed in your cheerios but i was just going by what i read. And you had to respond with a rude comment and yes facepalming is rude.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It doesn't say that in the Mod Op does it? It just says I've currently made over 120 improvements to tons of events in the game so that you will always be able to see dozens of missable scenes. So now all the scenes will play for events instead of only one. If it had said during game play that i don't have to see all the scenes only the ones i wanted then we would not be having this conversation. I don't know who pissed in your cheerios but i was just going by what i read. And you had to respond with a rude comment and yes facepalming is rude.
Dude... it ain't that hard...

You click on the gallery.
Then the girl you want.
Then the scene you want.

I still have no idea what's so confusing to you... in the time you wasted arguing with me you could have tested it out yourself five times over... like bruh... :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mississipi

May 2, 2019
View attachment 29683

Overview
:
Main Plot: You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-23
Release Date: 2022-12-23
Developer: MrDots Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 - 1.00
Language: English
Other games: Melody - Sunshine Love - DMD Fantasy Scene Collection
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

In-game Walkthrough Code: notoriety

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Chapter 1-3

Extras: - Walkthrough/Scene Mod - Italian Translation* - Walkthrough - Fan Sign
Maldus thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29687 View attachment 29688 View attachment 29689 View attachment 29690 View attachment 29691 View attachment 29692 View attachment 29693 View attachment 29694 View attachment 29695 View attachment 29696 View attachment 29697 View attachment 29699 View attachment 29700 View attachment 29702 View attachment 29703 View attachment 29704 View attachment 1759295 View attachment 29707 View attachment 29708 View attachment 29709 View attachment 29710 View attachment 29711 View attachment 29712 View attachment 29713 View attachment 29714 View attachment 29715 View attachment 1007643
View attachment 29683

Overview
:
Main Plot: You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-23
Release Date: 2022-12-23
Developer: MrDots Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 - 1.00
Language: English
Other games: Melody - Sunshine Love - DMD Fantasy Scene Collection
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

In-game Walkthrough Code: notoriety

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Chapter 1-3

Extras: - Walkthrough/Scene Mod - Italian Translation* - Walkthrough - Fan Sign
Maldus thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29687 View attachment 29688 View attachment 29689 View attachment 29690 View attachment 29691 View attachment 29692 View attachment 29693 View attachment 29694 View attachment 29695 View attachment 29696 View attachment 29697 View attachment 29699 View attachment 29700 View attachment 29702 View attachment 29703 View attachment 29704 View attachment 1759295 View attachment 29707 View attachment 29708 View attachment 29709 View attachment 29710 View attachment 29711 View attachment 29712 View attachment 29713 View attachment 29714 View attachment 29715 View attachment 1007643
how can i download the model?

Decaenan

Apr 18, 2022
I probably sound like a weird ass, but this game was so incredibly good it actually made me miss dating and being in a relationship. After a 3 year hiatus from dating(horrific and terrible breakup) I actually set up to go get drinks with a girl Ive been chatting with on a dating app(not my daughter lmfao).

Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I probably sound like a weird ass, but this game was so incredibly good it actually made me miss dating and being in a relationship. After a 3 year hiatus from dating(horrific and terrible breakup) I actually set up to go get drinks with a girl Ive been chatting with on a dating app(not my daughter lmfao).

Thanks.
too bad that not your daughter. :p

anyways that's good to hear.

MrGlxblt

Jun 14, 2017

Thanks.
You go, man! All it takes is a shift in perspective to become more likely to get what you want in life :)

On an unrelated note, did the MrDots team ever give an update about the "revised" version of this game (with fixes and updated renders)?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
that's still on rumor state.
There’s will be no updated renders. I think they only plan on fixing grammar and story a bit to make it flow better. But there won’t be “new” content like renders/animations for DMD other than the 2nd and final part of the fantasy collection.

Hyperserver correct me if I’m wrong.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes