Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
we need a female protag MrDots game. Martin's route with Dee in DMD was so perfect it made me want the dad out of the equation. the build up the scenes the relationship all of it, perfect
You did the same post in "Sunshine Love" thread, and you got the same answer:

Not sure this will happen (not saying that it doesn't happen at all), but you might have to wait at least 2 years for that.
Our next game (starting most likely Feb 2024) will be a male MC, (possible) full harem game (incest included for SS version) with a setup which isn't worn out - meaning at least we don't know any other game having such setup for the story now (there might be some though).
Not featuring fantasy, science fiction, rape, netorare, netorase (maybe containing netori though) and bestiality.
END QUOTE

There is no reason to do the same comments in every thread of our games - it doesn't change anything

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Not sure this will happen (not saying that it doesn't happen at all), but you might have to wait at least 2 years for that.
Our next game (starting most likely Feb 2024) will be a male MC, (possible) full harem game (incest included for SS version) with a setup which isn't worn out - meaning at least we don't know any other game having such setup for the story now (there might be some though).
Not featuring fantasy, science fiction, rape, netorare, netorase (maybe containing netori though) and bestiality.
END QUOTE

There is no reason to do the same comments in every thread of our games - it doesn't change anything
Ignore him... dude just wants attention...

Reactions: Hyperserver

seif19

Dec 3, 2020

END QUOTE

my fault bro i replied with it here first and realized it was the wrong game so i replied with it there. You can even check the time lmao chill

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
my fault bro i replied with it here first and realized it was the wrong game so i replied with it there. You can even check the time lmao chill
np - as long as you don't post it additionally in DMD fantasy scene thread and/or Melody thread too :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Looper9 and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we need a female protag MrDots game. Martin's route with Dee in DMD was so perfect it made me want the dad out of the equation. the build up the scenes the relationship all of it, perfect
for dee as mc you need to play unofficial spinoffs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Big Rooster

bombo

May 12, 2017
chapter 2 (compressed) links are down, the only working link is "workupload.com" and it's very slow and doesn't support resume
may i ask for a re-upload please?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
chapter 2 (compressed) links are down, the only working link is "workupload.com" and it's very slow and doesn't support resume
may i ask for a re-upload please?
report op that links are down.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Which chapter does the daughter interacting with other men being?
if you mean sex then end of modelling competition player decides who rescues dee and 2 of those choices are other guy than daddy, on ch2 dee can give bj to old guy from other daughter/father couple.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes