X47 Games

Feb 28, 2020
ok should i download ch 1 to 3 OR download main one??? where can i download them all ( including alll chapters)

Lautarofelipe

Jul 31, 2022
if you mean sex then end of modelling competition player decides who rescues dee and 2 of those choices are other guy than daddy, on ch2 dee can give bj to old guy from other daughter/father couple.
Hi, do you remember how to get there with the other father/daughter pairing? I remember that they got together but each one only did it with their daughter

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
isnt that what it is called when you watch your love interest being f by another?
it would be ntr (netorare), as long as you don't agree your li being fucked by others. Netorare always intends to inflict jealousy and/or having another person trying to steal your li away from you.
Agreeing into your li having sex with others is either netorase (cuckolding), which means you WANT her to have sex with others and you are watching passively, and maybe even get fun out of it, or sharing, which means you taking part actively (also swinging counts towards that).
Then there's the third "neto" term, which would be Netori. That's when YOU take ANOTHERS love interest away (ntr the other way around - kind of).

Unfortunately, these terms are mixed up by people again and again. Quite an amount of unknowing people even put all 3 terms together and call all 3 as "ntr" (even ntr is ONLY abbriviation for netorare, not for netorase or netori). That's why sometimes in the past the tags over here were just wrong. But as you see, they even learned, and removed ntr as tags for this game and put the right term "swinging" (could also be netorase or sharing) instead.

But yes, we even made these scenes avoidable - for obvious reason.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
it would be ntr (netorare), as long as you don't agree your li being fucked by others. Netorare always intends to inflict jealousy and/or having another person trying to steal your li away from you.
Agreeing into your li having sex with others is either netorase (cuckolding), which means you WANT her to have sex with others and maybe even get fun out of watching them.
Then there's the third "neto" term, which would be Netori. That's when YOU take ANOTHERS love interest away (ntr the other way around - kind of).

Unfortunately, these terms are mixed up by people again and again. Quite an amount of unknowing people even put all 3 terms together and call all 3 as "ntr" (even ntr is ONLY abbriviation for netorare, not for netorase or netori). That's why sometimes in the past the tags over here were just wrong. But as you see, they even learned, and removed ntr as tags for this game and put the right term "swinging" (could also be netorase or sharing) instead.

But yes, we even made these scenes avoidable - for obvious reason.
All three fall under the same umbrella term (neto-xxx) and are meh as fuck...

• Angry
Reactions: Xythurr and zehyr

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
All three fall under the same umbrella term (neto-xxx) and are meh as fuck...
well - personally i don't like any neto stuff myself too, and i have to 100% agree with you. But that wasn't the question XD
Still i respect every body who likes OR dislikes any of them - i just want them to start using the right terms ffs.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
well - personally i don't like any neto stuff myself too, and i have to 100% agree with you. But that wasn't the question XD
Still i respect every body who likes OR dislikes any of them - i just want them to start using the right terms ffs.
Using the terms correctly would be a good start... when Sam finally wakes up from his eternal slumber and the tag overhaul goes in effect that shouldn't be a problem anymore... :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well can easily skip any neto if wants by not starting martin path and keeping shating minimum/0 (if doesn't want stuff with jen etc).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wait this game has ntr ? i always wondered why rating is low .this game were great when i played. and it had better rating.
only if you count dee and e having ff sex as ntr and dee thinking about martin's cock as ntr then yes but otherwise no.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes