Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
it would be ntr (netorare), as long as you don't agree your li being fucked by others. Netorare always intends to inflict jealousy and/or having another person trying to steal your li away from you.
Agreeing into your li having sex with others is either netorase (cuckolding), which means you WANT her to have sex with others and you are watching passively, and maybe even get fun out of it, or sharing, which means you taking part actively (also swinging counts towards that).
Then there's the third "neto" term, which would be Netori. That's when YOU take ANOTHERS love interest away (ntr the other way around - kind of).

Unfortunately, these terms are mixed up by people again and again. Quite an amount of unknowing people even put all 3 terms together and call all 3 as "ntr" (even ntr is ONLY abbriviation for netorare, not for netorase or netori). That's why sometimes in the past the tags over here were just wrong. But as you see, they even learned, and removed ntr as tags for this game and put the right term "swinging" (could also be netorase or sharing) instead.

But yes, we even made these scenes avoidable - for obvious reason.
Not only have many gotten them confused, but they've tossed in a lot of concepts that have no real connection, making the current working definition pretty much useless, IMHO.
only if you count dee and e having ff sex as ntr and dee thinking about martin's cock as ntr then yes but otherwise no.
Yup. No one steals D away from F. No Netorare.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyperserver

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
well can easily skip any neto if wants by not starting martin path and keeping shating minimum/0 (if doesn't want stuff with jen etc).
I was not aware of any shatting content. No coprophilia for me, thank you very much.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Oh I was unaware
Just in case, and for the record, we (rpdl) don't care.
More options for peeps to get their games (especially as torrents) will always be appreciated.

Though in this case, I tried downloading to seed and not connecting to anyone (working trackers, just no peers).

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Good afternoon, do the scenes with Ryan and Martinho have to happen in the game or can I choose an option to not have them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good afternoon, do the scenes with Ryan and Martinho have to happen in the game or can I choose an option to not have them?
martin path is over before it even starts if makes crucial choice at early game when dee is in daddy's office and ryan same when he appears.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
martin path is over before it even starts if makes crucial choice at early game when dee is in daddy's office and ryan same when he appears.
What would be this crucial choice at the beginning of the game, if you could tell me, as I'm already at the end of chapter 1?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What would be this crucial choice at the beginning of the game, if you could tell me, as I'm already at the end of chapter 1?
not really crucial since can at anytime block any other chars when clicking pedal on top right corner. it's some of dee's reply to martin at office. if dee hasn't acted as daddy's secretary yet then that choice hasn't come yet.

Good afternoon, what is the MFF route and the QFP route?
mff is mc, dee and georgina and elena and jen as random fucks. no idea what qfp means.

main paths are solo daddy and dee path and then daddy, dee and georgina and then harem gathering where can fuck all girls/women (well nearly all).

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Good afternoon, I know I've been asking too much kkkk, but what is the point of sharing in this game, does it change anything in relation to the scenes with Elena, Jen and Dee?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Good afternoon, I know I've been asking too much kkkk, but what is the point of sharing in this game, does it change anything in relation to the scenes with Elena, Jen and Dee?
it's all "flavor" suround. Each path will end with Dee and F. Just the circumstances around them change slightly depending on your path choices.
Aside that, all "sharing" content is between Dee/F + Martin or/and Dee/F + Graham/Olivia (more like only Olivia)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
As it is, it is optional, which changes having a lot of sharing points and few sharing points. If there are few points, will the scenes between the three girls and their father happen in the same way?
yes - the scenes will not change

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes