darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
these VNs use the exact same face model for different VNs & developers (e.g. Martin is Liam from Acting Lessons). I know there are public domain backgrounds, but what about a unique character? Just curious.

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
Kaspersky flagged the .exe as a virus for me. I set it in to have it re-checked by an actual person but is anyone else's antivirus catching it. I think I picked the GoFile link

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
these VNs use the exact same face model for different VNs & developers (e.g. Martin is Liam from Acting Lessons). I know there are public domain backgrounds, but what about a unique character? Just curious.
not pd but common daz assets. some models are more common than others.

Kaspersky flagged the .exe as a virus for me. I set it in to have it re-checked by an actual person but is anyone else's antivirus catching it. I think I picked the GoFile link
false positive.

Reactions: darthpham

peanutmanak47

Jul 7, 2023
How the heck do I get my chapter 2 save to work in chapter 3? It doesn't auto pick up my previous save. I copied my saved from Chapter 2 and put them in the save folder in Chapter 3 but I get an error when I try to load any of them.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
How the heck do I get my chapter 2 save to work in chapter 3? It doesn't auto pick up my previous save. I copied my saved from Chapter 2 and put them in the save folder in Chapter 3 but I get an error when I try to load any of them.
Not sure if it's from 2 to 3, but there's at least one occurence of saves not working. Instead you just start a new game (in this case in chap 3) and reply to questions about your choices in previous chapter and that's how you go on with the game. No save transfer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on ch3 you answer 20 questions about what you did in ch1-2 and then continue playing.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
I finished DMD a good time ago, and since then I have been playing a lot of VNs around here. I am impressed that none reach the same level of wholesomeness this one has, even if its models are not the ultra textures some new ones have now.

Reactions: Randonormie

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I finished DMD a good time ago, and since then I have been playing a lot of VNs around here. I am impressed that none reach the same level of wholesomeness this one has, even if its models are not the ultra textures some new ones have now.
many avns just focus on sex mostly and story is just scenes between sex.

Reactions: TheDude666

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dating My Daughter [Ch. 3 v0.292][MrDots Games]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Dating My Daughter [Ch. 4 v1.01][MrDots Games]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is it absurd for me to ask, or is there a patch to remove incest?
yes it is very absurd, she has been mc's daughter since beginning and he has been her father so no there is no patch for that. either suck it and play or don't play.

whats new in actual version ? my last version was first time sharing D
mc and dee starting family alone or some others. rest you gotta play and see.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes