Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Good afternoon, I got to the shower scene with him and the game's walkthrough says this "Choose “Stop it” to stay on D path or “Let her continue” to open Sharing route with Elena." The question is if I choose to stop, can I reopen the sharing route with Elena again or will it close forever?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good afternoon, I got to the shower scene with him and the game's walkthrough says this "Choose “Stop it” to stay on D path or “Let her continue” to open Sharing route with Elena." The question is if I choose to stop, can I reopen the sharing route with Elena again or will it close forever?
yes you can by clicking flower and enabling her again.

Reactions: Games&Games

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Dating My Daughter CH4 v1.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMPORTANT:
  1. you can only import game states created by my Android port of DMD CH3 v0.29.1
  2. you can only load save files created by my ports of CH4
from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.09.2023 (bugfix)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know that there is no content, but because of the change in code mods may not work, or break the fixes that have been made, that's why I ask.
well mod might work or not and it might get updated but if just wants wt then no need. easy to test if mod works, dl new version and install mod and test.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
simple_human
I did not make the mod - Maid Lain did.
I only posted it here - (back then), because - the mod page was .... down for a bit?!

You can ask there. ;)

Cheers

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why does this version have only 2 gigs whereas 1.00 have over 12gb ?
12 gigs version has mac, linux and android included or you dl'd something else since 1.0 is bit over 2gigs extracted and 1.01 is 2.1 gigs un-extracted.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
12 gigs version has mac, linux and android included or you dl'd something else since 1.0 is bit over 2gigs extracted and 1.01 is 2.1 gigs un-extracted.
Looks like someone made a mistake on one of the hosters uploading wrong files i thought 12 gigs are legit because it's from chapter 1 up to 4.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes