Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
many avns just focus on sex mostly and story is just scenes between sex.
Really? I'm having trouble finding H-scenes in them nowadays
Always full of fluff to pad the time you spend on them, go here, go there, but not right now, or not enough energy, or you already talked to them. Not to mention the pointless grind that followed the formula of work, reset day, gain a relationship point, repeat until you have enough for a new scene

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I have a big problem. I'm in the middle of playing episode 2, day 16. Since I go to a Japanese restaurant with my daughter, I haven't been able to save the game. I get an error every time. Has anyone had a similar case? Can you suggest any solution? If I can't save my game, I won't be able to import my points and choices into Chapter 3.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a big problem. I'm in the middle of playing episode 2, day 16. Since I go to a Japanese restaurant with my daughter, I haven't been able to save the game. I get an error every time. Has anyone had a similar case? Can you suggest any solution? If I can't save my game, I won't be able to import my points and choices into Chapter 3.
try with shorter path like x:\games dmd *something*

Ascaris

May 9, 2023
Anyone else have this problem? I just finished Ch1 and started Ch2 only for it to not accept my previous save. Do i need to manually copy the save somewhere?
Im playing on the most current version of Joiplay

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/saveload.rpy", line 45, in save_per_label
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'stores'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "00library.rpyc", line 28, in script call
  File "_errorhandling.rpymc", line 46, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1083, in execute
  File "renpy/easy.py", line 311, in run_callbacks
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 1047, in freeze
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 599, in complete

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Anyone else have this problem? I just finished Ch1 and started Ch2 only for it to not accept my previous save. Do i need to manually copy the save somewhere?
Im playing on the most current version of Joiplay

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "00library.rpyc", line 28, in script call
  File "_errorhandling.rpymc", line 46, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1083, in execute
  File "renpy/easy.py", line 311, in run_callbacks
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 1047, in freeze
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 599, in complete
On mainscreen i had option continue from Ch.1 I choose this and had all contunue from Ch.1

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Help! Please really need help. Still the same problem. I shorten the path to minimum, and still when i try to save i have error screen. Another problem I realized is that I can't close the game because saving doesn't work. As long as I don't shut down or restart the computer, it's not that much of a problem. It's worse if at night Windows finds that it needs to restart after major updates... Please, if anyone has already had a similar problem or has an idea how to fix it, I would be really grateful for any help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Help! Please really need help. Still the same problem. I shorten the path to minimum, and still when i try to save i have error screen. Another problem I realized is that I can't close the game because saving doesn't work. As long as I don't shut down or restart the computer, it's not that much of a problem. It's worse if at night Windows finds that it needs to restart after major updates... Please, if anyone has already had a similar problem or has an idea how to fix it, I would be really grateful for any help.
i'd re-dl with jdownloader and re-extract with latest 7zip. also compressed or uncompressed? using any mods etc?

you can close it via taskmanager.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
i'd re-dl with jdownloader and re-extract with latest 7zip. also compressed or uncompressed? using any mods etc?

you can close it via taskmanager.
I got it from this forum, this thread exactly. Downloads from 1st page. I use walkthrough mod (LainsMOD). Ch.1 works perfectly, and the begining of Ch.2 also. It broke after some time.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got it from this forum, this thread exactly. Downloads from 1st page. I use walkthrough mod (LainsMOD). Ch.1 works perfectly, and the begining of Ch.2 also. It broke after some time.
compressed or normal version?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes