Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
who says how a daugther should look like? :LUL: :WeSmart:
Genetics, my dear non-Watson.
It's elementary.
Children WILL inherit looks from their parents DNA.
It's not cloning, so not carbon copies of their parents but you can usually see the resemblance between kids and their parents, a the very least ONE of them. And hair colour usually become a mix or in between of the 2 parents. So black haired parents don't get blond kids.

Kinda' makes sense to anyone who's brain won't actually fit inside their "other" head ^^

makki395

May 8, 2023
It's elementary.
It's not cloning, so not carbon copies of their parents but you can usually see the resemblance between kids and their parents, a the very least ONE of them. And hair colour usually become a mix or in between of the 2 parents. So black haired parents don't get blond kids.

Kinda' makes sense to anyone who's brain won't actually fit inside their "other" head ^^
If both parents have dark hair, even though they both have a superimposed, recessive tendency for light hair in their genetic makeup, the child can become blonde if both parents inherit the recessive tendency, so that the child only has this. If a baby only has one red-haired parent, this is a special case.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have the Walk thru mod, not the printed walk thru......
posted somewhere on this thread so use the search luke.

If both parents have dark hair, even though they both have a superimposed, recessive tendency for light hair in their genetic makeup, the child can become blonde if both parents inherit the recessive tendency, so that the child only has this. If a baby only has one red-haired parent, this is a special case.
and can have black baby if 1 ancestor was black.

Ancandune

Sep 3, 2022
It's elementary.
Genetics are not that simple. It may be unlikely, but not impossible. Try some scenarios on gencalc.org and find out what the real possibilities are.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You guys are seriously examining genetics and looking for realism in a game where the father has sex with his daughter, can plan to have children with together (my sister and I had a few laughs talking about that aspect of this game other other night) and get MARRIED... and to top it off, NOBODY has a problem with it, not even the mother... I played through to the end of this game out of morbid curiosity, but I was laughing A LOT! It had to be THE most ridiculous story I have ever read. Some of the plot elements were good, and I loved what the mother did to screw over that model but... genetics and reality definitely does NOT apply to this game! :ROFLMAO:

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Genetics are not that simple. It may be unlikely, but not impossible. Try some scenarios on gencalc.org and find out what the real possibilities are.
He asked who decides what a daughter would look like. And the answer is that simple: DNA.
And really, in a forum for sex-games, I think simplifying genetics is a smart move... As you can see instantly from posts after mine... ;)

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
You guys are seriously examining genetics and looking for realism in a game where the father has sex with his daughter, can plan to have children with together (my sister and I had a few laughs talking about that aspect of this game other other night) and get MARRIED... and to top it off, NOBODY has a problem with it, not even the mother... I played through to the end of this game out of morbid curiosity, but I was laughing A LOT! It had to be THE most ridiculous story I have ever read. Some of the plot elements were good, and I loved what the mother did to screw over that model but... genetics and reality definitely does NOT apply to this game! :ROFLMAO:
You'd be surprised on attitudes depending on where you are, and this fictional town is fictional, so he can make up whatever attitudes he wants.

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You'd be surprised on attitudes depending on where you are, and this fictional town is fictional, so he can make up whatever attitudes he wants.
I understand fiction, there's lots of crazy ideas out there which can be fun to explore, but... this was a REAL stretch, for me anyhow. The father+daughter marrying and having children and NOBODY has a problem with it?! Sorry, I can't think of anywhere in the world that would remotely come close to that. It's a real stretch for even fiction. If you think this is remotely close to attitudes anywhere in the world, I think you're delusional.

Anyhow, I had a good laugh while playing it. Yes, he can make up whatever story he wants... and I can have whatever opinion I want about it.

NC_summer

Feb 2, 2022
For me, the absolute best scene was Melody's..........it was so relatable and easy to place myself in that scene, and Melody's unrestrained lust for Dee so compelling she would do anything just to be with her. Loved it!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For me, the absolute best scene was Melody's..........it was so relatable and easy to place myself in that scene, and Melody's unrestrained lust for Dee so compelling she would do anything just to be with her. Loved it!
well that was just a fantasy.

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes