White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Hey guys, Will there be a second part of DMD fantasy? If so do you know when it comes out?
yes there will be 2nd part but it has been pushed back so they can get started on their new game earlier. According to one of their team members, the first part didn't help with the subs at all so they aren't making a part2 a priority. So now one knows when fantasy part 2 is coming out.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
MrDots: I based DMD somewhat on a game called “ ”. I also based the Dee model on a hentai called "Oni Chichi"
what a coincidence, this hentai also got me into the "F/D" kink portion of incest.

for anyone who wish to check out that anime, quick word of caution there are controversial kinks such as rape and minor-ish NTR in it. There's also several "seasons" of that series as well.

Reactions: zehyr

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I knew about Oni Chichi for a long time, before I ever knew about DMD, but I never considered Airi in Oni Chichi looked like Dee. Not a lot in common aside from hair color.

• Haha
Reactions: REcopilator

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Okay I gotta ask about this because there's no way I'll be digging through 2,5k pages of thread discussion. Why is the game cut in the middle in chapter 4, despite OP telling me it's completed? I get a "to be continued" message on the screen when they sit in the car after threesome with Cassandra. What happens then? In the menu of the fantasy scenes, descriptions for those scenes imply that they got married, and live happily ever after. Can someone clarify that to me? I waited for this game to be completed before playing, because I loved Melody and had high hopes for this one. And despite enjoying it very much, right now I'm on the brink of utter disappointment.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay I gotta ask about this because there's no way I'll be digging through 2,5k pages of thread discussion. Why is the game cut in the middle in chapter 4, despite OP telling me it's completed? I get a "to be continued" message on the screen when they sit in the car after threesome with Cassandra. What happens then? In the menu of the fantasy scenes, descriptions for those scenes imply that they got married, and live happily ever after. Can someone clarify that to me? I waited for this game to be completed before playing, because I loved Melody and had high hopes for this one. And despite enjoying it very much, right now I'm on the brink of utter disappointment.
some of your choice earlier gets that (don't ask me what). yes dee and mc get married and start family.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
some of your choice earlier gets that (don't ask me what). yes dee and mc get married and start family.
Yeah, I understand that. What I don't understand is, where are the scenes that lead to the end of the game? It looks unfinished to me. They sit in the car, and father tells the girl that Rachel visited him again. I don't have any content after that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, I understand that. What I don't understand is, where are the scenes that lead to the end of the game? It looks unfinished to me. They sit in the car, and father tells the girl that Rachel visited him again. I don't have any content after that.
it is possible bug, post a save.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
it is possible bug, post a save.
Thanks for leading me to the correct answer. With how it looked I didn't consider it to be a bug since there was: "that's all for this update" where I got stuck. But reinstalling the game and loading a previous save did the trick. Maybe the mod had something to do with it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for leading me to the correct answer. With how it looked I didn't consider it to be a bug since there was: "that's all for this update" where I got stuck. But reinstalling the game and loading a previous save did the trick. Maybe the mod had something to do with it.
possibly, i used dots mod to play thru and later installed 3rd party mod to see other endings )just haven't had time to check those).

ZoneMan

Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone know what this is?

Updated on
Dating My Daughter: Fantasy Scene CollectionCurrent V...

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes