Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
once again: some choice made earlier on ch4 causes that. since can't see choices you made we can't tell what.

replay ch4 and try other choices.

Ok, i understand and i'll try another choices. But Why info To be continued, and not The End?

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
once again: some choice made earlier on ch4 causes that. since can't see choices you made we can't tell what.

replay ch4 and try other choices.
Could it be because I have the pregnancy option turned on and my daughter got into a fight with Tyra in the market square?

When it comes to choices, I'm only on the Daughter path, no additional romances or sharing. Anal no. I choose the options that give the most love points. In ch 3, first the daughter took a pill and then she received a call from Cassandra.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, i understand and i'll try another choices. But Why info To be continued, and not The End?
that you'd need to ask from devs and they don't give support to pirates. maybe they had plans for good girl dee route and then that was scrapped.

Could it be because I have the pregnancy option turned on and my daughter got into a fight with Tyra in the market square?

When it comes to choices, I'm only on the Daughter path, no additional romances or sharing. Anal no. I choose the options that give the most love points. In ch 3, first the daughter took a pill and then she received a call from Cassandra.
well pregnancy plays big role on dee's future (well at least on 1). cassandra plays quite big part on ch4 too. and other things.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
OK, i tried to change som choices, but still. Nothing, and the last screen look like i have not full version. But i got it from here. Maybe i'm misinsg something else. I'm in the point of story when Dee and Father are returning from Dee photo session with Cassandra in Spring Meadows, when She met Tyra and had argument with her. Just look, these are last things i am seeing during Ch.4.

PS. My version is: File: DMD.CH4-1.01-pc.zip

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK, i tried to change som choices, but still. Nothing, and the last screen look like i have not full version. But i got it from here. Maybe i'm misinsg something else. I'm in the point of story when Dee and Father are returning from Dee photo session with Cassandra in Spring Meadows, when She met Tyra and had argument with her. Just look, these are last things i am seeing during Ch.4.

PS. My version is: File: DMD.CH4-1.01-pc.zip
like said no clue what you are doing wrong, cassie is somewhat pivotal to story.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
yes and not a 1st person to ask it.

well my saves are on mc fucks everything which has 2 legs and a pussy (besides ex-wife).
I don't get it. This time i make all relationships ON, except sharing with Martin and this photographer(don't rememeber his name). And again, the same. To be continued and that i get to the end of this version. I have 1.01, could You be so kind and check what version do you have? Maybe i really have an earlier one....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't get it. This time i make all relationships ON, except sharing with Martin and this photographer(don't rememeber his name). And again, the same. To be continued and that i get to the end of this version. I have 1.01, could You be so kind and check what version do you have? Maybe i really have an earlier one....
1.0. i finished dmd before bugfix came and some reported even then that same problem. maybe needs to restart from ch3 with cassie on and do all kinky stuff with dee.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
1.0. i finished dmd before bugfix came and some reported even then that same problem. maybe needs to restart from ch3 with cassie on and do all kinky stuff with dee.
Oh, one more thing. I do not import savegame from CH.3. Just answer questions when started ch.4. Do You think it could be a thing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh, one more thing. I do not import savegame from CH.3. Just answer questions when started ch.4. Do You think it could be a thing?
that's 1 possibility. like said earlier only devs could tell exact reason and no support for non-paying players.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes